Uh oh lost my way

Kreesh

Hi all!

I started SW in Feb and have lost 12lbs up until now (want to lose another 20 to reach my final target). Two weeks ago my group closed with immediate effect which was very depressing!

I've been naughty with snacking and overeating. :( I joined another group not as close to home, but still went along to discover I had gained a pound.)
This week I've been on holiday and I'm petrified because I've eaten cr*p left, right and centre. I'll be devastated if I've gained lots but I know inside it's my own fault for being so weak willed! I've put off going until next week! I'm so disgusted with myself, knowing that I eat just to stick stuff in my mouth to be quite frank!

How the heck can I get back on track?

Kreesh xxx

Don't beat yourself up, that's counterprodutive xx
Draw a line, go back to group and set yourself fresh goals. There are times when we are on plan 100%, there are (and will be) weeks when we go astray, all part of normal life :) Do you think you will be able to settle into the new group? If not, look for a different one, the chemistry must be right, or do online membership.
Be patient with yourself, treat yourself the same way you'd treat your best friend xx

Thank you for the response! I went to group this week to discover I had lost 2lbs and also got my first stone award. I am not as strict as I was before, but have generally been sticking to the plan. This group is very nice, but very big! I will keep going - only another 2st to lose!

K xxx

Back