Unthoughtful people!

Wish said:
Dear hubby
Im really upset that you seem to be embarassed to hold my hand in public:-( that its Always me that holds yours first, your response a half hearted limp finger, you made feel so crap y/day!

My hubby is the same, then he got dermatitis and can't! Just desserts I reckon!

Shirleen said:
Dear Little Strawberrys fiancée,
You are sleeping on the couch tonight. BEFORE you get a chance to snore! Shirl said!

;)

Haha love it but I'm working tonight so he gets the bed to himself anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Little strawberry said:
Haha love it but I'm working tonight so he gets the bed to himself anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Save it up for later, Shirl tokens are transferable!

Dear husband.

Doing half the washing up does not entitle you to sit on the sofa for the rest of the day whilst i got food shopping, clean the living room, hallway, bedroom & bathroom. And stop whinging about your knees hurting when you know damn well its because you spent friday night jumping around like a nutter half your age at a Snoop dog gig. This doesn't get you out of doing the housework dude.

I don't care that you're gonna have to wait til later to have a bath cos i used all the hot water finishing the washing up you couldn't be arsed to do, & by the way, all the food you plan to batch cook for lunch this week - where exactly were you planning to store it? You haven't washed up any of the tupperware boxes!!

And another thing. Why did i find all your socks on the floor by the bed. We have a washing basket - fekkin use it.

I am now on strike. Do your own washing.

Your very tired wife.

i love this thread! xx

Dear dog,

I know you get bored when I'm working, but pacing around the coffee table whining will not make me want to play, and it won't make me finish marking kids work any sooner. You have been walked, you have been fed. Please go bother dad instead!

Gah! Damn you, shaking your slobber all over my laptop does not help!

I promise I will walk you for 2 hours tomorrow if you please stop whining!

Love your mummy.

Shirleen said:
Dear self, stop wallowing, shake it off and smile for goodness sake!!!!!

Chin up Shirleen xx

Dear best neighbour who thought fit to eat a bag bag of all sorts in front of me weeks ago, apparently my Mr pointed put to you whilst I went to the loo this week,that it may not be very tactical to be bringing round your sweets/choc/crisps and eating them in front of me,as you know I'm working really hard to lose weight.

So why did you then walk in last night with a family bag of flipping nuts??????????????

I didn't have any you offered, I won't give in and have anything you offer,but I don't really want my nose rubbed in ,in my own home :(

I have just read this whole thread and almost wet myself through laughing.:8855: For once im happy with life so no complaints tonight but I know where to come next time

Bunnylush said:
Chin up Shirleen xx

Dear best neighbour who thought fit to eat a bag bag of all sorts in front of me weeks ago, apparently my Mr pointed put to you whilst I went to the loo this week,that it may not be very tactical to be bringing round your sweets/choc/crisps and eating them in front of me,as you know I'm working really hard to lose weight.

So why did you then walk in last night with a family bag of flipping nuts??????????????

I didn't have any you offered, I won't give in and have anything you offer,but I don't really want my nose rubbed in ,in my own home :(

I think it's time to bake her some ex lax muffins!!!

Dear slugs

Seriously, my kitchen floor is NOT the place to congregate of a morning. I don't like you, so kindly p*ss off next door as I'm running low on salt and patience.

--------

Dear OH

I know you mean well, but please stop telling me I am on a diet. "Ooh, your diet starts Monday" is not the way to help, neither is remarking upon everything I put in my gob. I know you don't think I need to lose weight, but then again, you think spending 3 hours on the Xbox is an excellent way to spend an afternoon, so your opinions clearly don't count. Lots of love

--------

Dear friend,

I realise that you are a teacher, and that you are having troubles with your 2 year old. But its got to the point when all I hear about is your job, and whilst I don't mind lending a friendly ear whilst you moan about the union, the kids or whatever, maybe let me get a word in edgeways sometimes? I know my life is perhaps not very interesting to you, but I would like a friendly ear sometimes too.......

Tinytootz said:
Dear slugs

Seriously, my kitchen floor is NOT the place to congregate of a morning. I don't like you, so kindly p*ss off next door as I'm running low on salt and patience.

--------

Dear OH

I know you mean well, but please stop telling me I am on a diet. "Ooh, your diet starts Monday" is not the way to help, neither is remarking upon everything I put in my gob. I know you don't think I need to lose weight, but then again, you think spending 3 hours on the Xbox is an excellent way to spend an afternoon, so your opinions clearly don't count. Lots of love

--------

Dear friend,

I realise that you are a teacher, and that you are having troubles with your 2 year old. But its got to the point when all I hear about is your job, and whilst I don't mind lending a friendly ear whilst you moan about the union, the kids or whatever, maybe let me get a word in edgeways sometimes? I know my life is perhaps not very interesting to you, but I would like a friendly ear sometimes too.......

So its not just me that finds slugs in the kitchen then

Dear slugs

--------

Dear OH

--------

Dear friend,

I love that! Priceless!

Dear Darling son,

Grow up and get some damn respect, you are 19 not 4, stamping your feet and throwing tantrums will NOT get you what you want. Shouting infront of your little brothers will just get you a clip round the ear, (you might be bigger than me but do NOT piss off a menstrual woman) and finally NEVER front my partner again. I love you more than you could imagine and we have been through so much together, don't ruin it.

Mum

Dear OH,

Grow up you are 34 not 19! Seriously, don't you realise how difficult it is to witness my son and my partner struggle for dominance?

Arghh

J

Sorry to post this here, it started off being a light post but reduced me to tears. Am frustrated with my eldest sons attitude, he was an only child until he was 15 and had me all to himself, (his dad was not around), then when he was 14 I met my new partner and have had 2 little ones with him in the past 5 years. Son #1 was fine and has only turned into an ass for the past year, he seems to think he is the man of the house and is challenging. Arghhhhhh he was a lovely kid, wtf went wrong :(
He isn't always like this but when he is it is impossible. Sorry what a depressing post :(

Last edited:
Dear ex

Please stop reading my Facebook messages when I am sat next to you in the study and making sarky comments/going off on one, when you keep minimising your screen as you clearly don't want me to see your messages. It should not be one rule for me and a completely different one for you.

Also, please stop with the comments about me taking everything from the house - I am only taking the stuff that I brought with me in the first place or have bought since I moved in. I have agreed to leave you my really nice expensive curtains, even though I could really do with them myself, and you have the old ones you could put back up. They may not match the decor but that didn't seem to bother you before I went and bought nice new ones before I moved in over 3 years ago.

Also, please stop with the comments about it being hard for you too and you having so much to sort out as well - you are not the one who has had to find somewhere else to live. If your only worries are a set of curtains for the living room, having to buy yourself a new iron and finding new book cases to store your dvds on, I'd think yourself darned lucky!

Me

Ah, rant over, that feels ever so slightly better!

Dear Darling son,

Grow up and get some damn respect, you are 19 not 4, stamping your feet and throwing tantrums will NOT get you what you want. Shouting infront of your little brothers will just get you a clip round the ear, (you might be bigger than me but do NOT piss off a menstrual woman) and finally NEVER front my partner again. I love you more than you could imagine and we have been through so much together, don't ruin it.

Mum

Dear OH,

Grow up you are 34 not 19! Seriously, don't you realise how difficult it is to witness my son and my partner struggle for dominance?

Arghh

J

Sorry to post this here, it started off being a light post but reduced me to tears. Am frustrated with my eldest sons attitude, he was an only child until he was 15 and had me all to himself, (his dad was not around), then when he was 14 I met my new partner and have had 2 little ones with him in the past 5 years. Son #1 was fine and has only turned into an ass for the past year, he seems to think he is the man of the house and is challenging. Arghhhhhh he was a lovely kid, wtf went wrong :(
He isn't always like this but when he is it is impossible. Sorry what a depressing post :(

Hi Hunny, sorry you are having a rough time, if it's any consolation this would have happened anyway, even if it were his Dad still at home, they reach an age where the young buck wants to be top dog and the old dog doesn't want to relinquish power.
Unfortunately testosterone is an impossible master and both of them will find it difficult to rein it in.

Now help them to realise how silly they are by perhaps singing "I'm the king of the swingers, Oh the jungle VIP,"
Or beat your chest.
Failing humour have a full on tantrum!

The other thing is to stop being on the son's side. Stay neutral, refuse to listen to the arguments, if one gripes about the other then tell them, "this is nothing to do with me, sort it out between you"
Because you KNOW the prize they're fighting over is YOU! Don't gie either one power by taking sides xx

No consolation but it's the same with girls and mothers!

Back