W/C 14th December challenge!

Hi Kes. I can understand how you got mixed up. I probably didn't do well in explaining it!

Your first weigh in this week is towards your weight loss. So if person x lost 2lbs this week and aimed for 8lbs to lose for the 4 weigh ins, they would have 6lbs left to lose for this challenge. I really hope this makes sense. Someone else explain how you understand it too please I don't want to cause any more confusion!

Sorry about that Kes!!!

This is how i work mine out too. How do u work yours out Kes??

WELL DONE SOOZSB - i.4lbs is a fab loss keep it up.. so pleased for you..

SA89 - Ur WI tomm best of luck honey :)

Thanks precious!

soozsb - totally forgot to say well done on the loss. have you ever googled '1lb of fat', may make you feel happier on losing the lb!! the main thing is you are getting smaller, even if this happens half a pound at a time; you'd get there in the end! :)

i thought that (as i am a monday girl) that my start weight would be what i was just gone.... then my 1st weigh in would be the 23rd, 2nd weigh in 30th, 3rd weigh in 7th december and then my final weigh in (and the grand total...) would be the 14th dec....

is this right?

The first week is nearly over in the challenge, hope every one is having a good week, I am feeling pleased with myself anyway, let you know how much tomorrow.

i thought that (as i am a monday girl) that my start weight would be what i was just gone.... then my 1st weigh in would be the 23rd, 2nd weigh in 30th, 3rd weigh in 7th december and then my final weigh in (and the grand total...) would be the 14th dec....

is this right?

Yes something doesn't quite add up there does it! I'd say to stick with that as it gives you 4 weigh ins?

Good luck for tomorrow Kes and Polyanna

I'm down 3lbs this week, 7lbs left for this challenge!

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x T6.4. -0.8. 5.6 to go.
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Kes- 10lbs (would love 12... but we will see)
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb
Polyanna – 8lbs
Zillie - 8lbs
edd2712 - 11 lbs
Piink_PuNkStarr x - 10 lbs
soccermum 12lbs -

Heyyyyyy Well Done Sa89 with ur 3lbs loss this week Fantastic fantastic FANTASTIC keep it up honey...

Good luck Kes and Polyanna for tomm :)

Best of luck to everyone doing this challenge too. Ill be doing my weigh on wednesday then back to my usual day mondays.

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb
Polyanna – 8lbs
Zillie - 8lbs, -2lbs, 6lbs to go :)
edd2712 - 11 lbs
soccermum 12lbs -

So Im a monday girl like kes so i should include the week just gones weight loss, i ll record if any this week tomorrow and hopefully i ll be back on track, anyone can correct if im wrong because i am now confused too haha.

Soozb well done on your loss

Good luck ladies for next week :)

Lizzie xxx

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb
Polyanna – 8lbs, -2lbs, 6lbs to go
edd2712 - 11 lbs
soccermum 12lbs -

I lost my first 2lbs so I am feeling very pleased with myself. Here's hoping for another good week to come.

well im sticking to the above with my first weigh in being today..
so that means ive lost 2lbs....
so ive got 8-10lb to go... not going to make that if i continue with 2lb.. but we will see how it goes!!

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Kes- 10lbs (would love 12... but we will see)- 2lb down
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb
edd2712 - 11 lbs
soccermum 12lbs -

Wow! Great Job everyone! I wish I could have joined earlier. =\

But yeah, keep it up! =]

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb -4.6lb, 5.4lb left :D
Zillie - 8lbs, -2lbs, 6lbs to go
edd2712 - 11 lbs
soccermum 12lbs -

well done Zarafa!! keep it up!

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa- 10lb -4.6lb, 5.4lb left :D
Zillie - 8lbs, -2lbs, -2lbs, 9lbs to go
edd2712 - 11 lbs
soccermum 12lbs -

After saying all week i doubt ill lose any i go and surprise myself by losing two pounds yay :D

Good Luck Ladies Lizzie xxx

WOW WOW WOW well done ladies what an excellent and positive start to the week and our challenge ...Definately keep it up... so happy for you all... hows everyone else on this cold monday afternoon?? good i hope..

group hug (((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

naaawwww thats really sweet..
the weather is rubbish out there. so snug up inside right now!!!
waiting for ASDA to come!

Its been that windy here today that its broken a big branch off a tree right by my front door. Also the grass in my windows were boughing in the frame scary !!!!:eek:

Lizzie xxx

WELLLLLLL DONE soccermom 7lbs off ? wow that is super fantastic honey i am truly so happy for you - keep it up keep positive. AAnd did u manage such a great loss? maybe a food diary for the week to help us all too??

Well done to everyone else this week has been truly amazing so many dedicated people an inspiration to us all .

As for me Honeys i need to get some new scales these ones have just died on me as i was gonna weigh myself this mornin couldnt wait any longer typical hey so gonna have to wait till weekend now. will keep u all updated.

Hope your all well big wave to everyone and a big group hug ((((( ))))))))

Keep it up lovelies :)

Back