W/C 14th December challenge!

Good luck everyone!! ive just weighed myself, so i have a start weight... and lets hope i can lose the 10-12 lb that i want!!!!

Will you put me down for 11 lb please.

X

November Challenge 10 lb
5.5 lb down 4.5 lb to go

w/k 14th December Challenge
11 lb

Welcome edd2712 - good to see you.. Best of luck to you too.. Im not sure how u add weight goals etc - SA89 Knows how to ( sorry sa89 lol)

Hows everyone doing on the 1st day of the challenge all good i hope.. so far im doing ok.. so hard to put the tempations aside though im sure in a few days this wil subside..

Will be on later

keep positive everyone and think positive - WE CAN DO IT!!

It is easy to add yourself, just go to the last post with the list and copy it you your posting like this:
Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x
Sa89 10lbs -
Kes- 10lbs (would love 12... but we will see)
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb
Polyanna – 8lbs

Dont forget to add yourself.

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x
Sa89 10lbs -
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb
Polyanna – 8lbs
Zillie - 8lbs

Im joining too, i ve decided to put myself down for 8lbs as i want to lose 2 lbs per week, i already lost 2 this last week gone some im hoping that i can keep it up :)

Lizzie xxx

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x
Sa89 10lbs -
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb
Polyanna – 8lbs
Zillie - 8lbs
edd2712 - 11 lbs
Piink_PuNkStarr x - 10 lbs

Just adding the other girls on too :) xxx

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x 6.4 -
Sa89 10lbs -
Soozsb - 12lbs
Polyanna – 8lbs

hi guys my 2nd ticket initially was to go up to the week commencing 21st dec but i'll stretch myself and go for the week before that so it can tie in with this challenge.

congrats sa89 how you manage 7lbs???? fancy posting your food diary this week for us?
thanks for your support over the last week or so, much appreicated. xx

Just updating the list.

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x 6.4 -
Sa89 10lbs -
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa - 10lb
Polyanna – 8lbs
Zillie - 8lbs
edd2712 - 11 lbs
Piink_PuNkStarr x - 10 lbs

Hey Alex welcome to the new challenge havent seen u around for a while how u doing? Hows ur weight loss journey going so far?

Its great to see so many new faces HELLOOOOO everyone hope your all doing fab!!

Hi precious,
i've around but not doing very well at all. in the 15 or so weeks i've been doing this ive only lost about 6 lbs - mainly due to a 5lb gain I had which made me really de-motivated and I went off the rails. Hopefully im back on track now!

I agree with precious, really good to see so many new people signing up for this challenge. You guys will not regret it, I hope you find it as helpful and useful as I have :)

That's the spirit Alex - back on track!!! I was just looking at your bmi and you are almost of a healthy weight, maybe this is why your loss has slowed down? Just keep at it though because it will pay off in the end :)

I know we have a few days yet but just wondering what days you guys weigh in on? I'm now a sunday weigher but will probably do the monday for the last week so it fits in with this challenge...

did we not start this week????
or do we start as of next week????

thats ok.. completly got confused (which isnt hard on the lack of sleep i have had!!!!)

Back