Wedding dress fitting count down!!

Wednesday

Breakfast - muller light

Lunch - egg salad with salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - risotto with cheese (x2 hexb & 1/2 hexa - loads of cheese!! Lol), red onion, sweetcorn.

Snacks - options (2 syns & 1/2 hexa), milky bar (3.5 syns), melon, grapes, satsuma

Car is broken so had 5 squares of galaxy to cheer me up (7.5 syns) woooops!!

Last edited:
How are the wedding plans coming along? We are starting to get replies to the invitations for my daughters wedding on 8th Sept. not long now.

Very well thank you, not much left to do really other than pay for it all next month!! My hen do and birthday is on 8th Sept so really looking forward to that :)

Thursday

Breakfast - muller light

Lunch - left over risotto from last night (hexa cheese) with salad

Dinner - pitta bread pizza with sw wedges and salad (used hexb for pitta and 1.5 hexa for cheese on top - combo of cheddar and light mozarella)

Snacks - options (2 syns & 1/2 hexa), milky bar (3.5 syns), melon, grapes, satsuma, pink & white (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
Friday

Breakfast - muller greek style (1/2 syn)

Dinner - carbonara: pasta, bacon (hexb), cheese (x2 hexa), quark, egg yolks

Snacks - satsuma, milky bar (3.5 syns), crunchie (9 syns), grapes, melon

I should stay within my 15 today unless I get hungry tonight (working till 5am) but I only had 8 syns yesterday so have a few to play around with.....

Last edited:
I had another crunchie - fail!! I also didn't have my other hexb but I had quite a lot of cheese with dinner so we will call that my 2nd hexb with the bacon and a further hexa of cheese. Over syns but it balances out from yesterday so I'm not worried.

Saturday

Breakfast - Muller light greek style (1/2 syn)

Lunch - jacket potato with cheese (hexb) & beans

Dinner - x2 slices wholemeal toast (hexb) with marmite & marg (2 syns)

Snacks - latte (hexa milk), pink & white (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
I know you are trying to lose for the wedding but are you having enough veg and fruit? You are probably rushing around like a headless chicken so you need some food inside you or you'll make yourself ill. Do I sound like your mother? Lol

Lol I'm quite bad for it at weekends and I do normally have veg or salad with my tea but I forget to add it to my diary. Have been quite stressed the last few days so been eating lots of bad things which I know isn't helping my mood.....

Sunday

Breakfast - muller light

Lunch - roast lamb (hexb x2) with potatoes, veg, gravy (2 syns?) & Yorkshire pud (3 syns)

Dinner - tbc but not hungry!!

Snacks (very shameful!) - entire large bag of randoms (25 syns!!), mr whippy with a flake (no idea - 15 syns?), satsuma, melon.

Sigh, today has been a terrible day but just been feeling a bit blergh. Now I just feel very sick...... :(

Back on track today....

Breakfast - muller light

Lunch - 1/2 pasta'n'sauce (1/2 syn) made with 1/2 hexa milk, 1/2 hexa laughing cow extra light. Served with sweetcorn.

Dinner - chicken (hexb x2) in syn free bbq sauce with rice and LOTS of veggies!!

Snacks - milky bar (3.5 syns), satsuma x2, 3/4 of a galaxy flute (4.5 syns) shared with oh lol

Last edited:
24lb now, only 4lb till my preliminary wedding target :)

I just don't get that hungry in the mornings, sometimes I have fruit with it but I normally have a substantial dinner in the evenings. I've started eating my yog when I get to work to keep the snack monster at bay!

Tuesday

Breakfast - Muller light

Lunch - egg salad, 1/2 pasta'n'sauce (1/2 syn & 1/2 hexa), salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - paprika chicken (hexb x2 & 1 syn for flour), sw roasties, veggies, topped with 1/2 hexa cheese

Snacks - satsuma, melon, grapes, nectarine, few cherries, milky bar (3.5 syns), options (2 syns & 1/2 hexa milk), mini milk (1.5 syns), Muller greek (1/2 syn), squirt low fat cream (1 syn)

Last edited:
scales yesterday showed that I STS but this morning were showing a 3/4lb loss....bit personal but I find that if I don't go to the "loo" on the morning of my weigh in it does make a big difference so I think I will count this weeks loss as 1/2lb.....

Only 3 3/4lb till target, woop!!

Wednesday

Breakfast - muller light

Lunch - same old egg salad with salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - pasta carbonara (hexb bacon, 1.5 hexa cheese) with home-made garlic bread (ww petit pan smeared with lazy garlic & smidgen of marg - 1 syn & hexb)

Snacks - satsuma, nectarine, melon, grapes, cherries, options (2 syns & 1/2 hexa milk), milky bar (3.5 syns), mini milk (1.5 syns)

Last edited:
Thursday

Breakfast - muller light

Dinner - red roast pork (hexb x2) with rice, cabbage & sweetcorn

Snacks - melon, grapes, nectarine, satsuma, options (1/2 hexa milk & 2 syns), milky bar (3.5 syns), galaxy flute (5.5 syns)

Friday

Breakfast - muller light

Dinner - chicken (hexb x2) topped with pasta'n'sauce & sweetcorn (syn free pasta with 1/2 hexa cheese)

Snacks - x2 sweets (2 syns), small piece of cake (4 syns), options (1/2 hexa milk & 2 syns), milky bar (3.5 syns), melon, grapes, nectarine, mini milk (1.5 syn)

Last edited:
Saturday

Breakfast - satsuma

Lunch - egg & beans on toast (hexb) with smudge marg (1 syn). Hexa cheese topping.

Dinner - tbc going to a wedding reception so will see!!

Snacks - Australia crunch (10 syns?)

Last night I was a bit naughty. They had prawns wrapped in filo which I adore and cheese straws and quiche and bbq chicken thighs (with the skin ON!).

Suffice to say I have felt rather sick since last night and will not be eating much until dinner.

Back