Week 3 Weigh in tonight !!!

loulouh79

well as some of you may know i posted at the weekend after i failed myself and the diet by actually cheating and having a V small bowl of food mainly veg anyway i got straight back on track and continued with the 4 water and 4 packs.

It's my 3rd week weigh in tonight and to be honest i doubt i have lost more than a 1lbs - if i haven't that will teach me wont it.

I shall let you all know how i get on.

L x

Oh tut tut - i knew it!

only a 1 pound loss - still at least i didn't put anything on. Full steam ahead must lose more next week.

L x

Lou, congratulations on your 1lb off. If you think of 1lb of lard then that is quite an achievement!
I know you have been worrying about the small bowl of food you had, but don't. Provided you know why you had it, just move on. You are back on track and doing really well.
Good luck for weigh in next week.

hey guys, the support that i recieve on this board is really what gets me through, I am fully aware of my actions it wasn't a binge nor me being greedy, i actually am fully aware of my actions and was very prepared for the reprocussions.

I am still very happy that i didn't put on and i thank you guys for giving me that bit of support.

My weight loss has been the lowest each week out of our group, people have been losing 6, 7 and 8lbs a week sometimes weight loss works in mysterious ways so chin up fatty no more you may have a big loss next week.

Thanks Guys
L x

Back