Week 6 and 1st mini goal achieved :)

Catt

Silver Member
Well I lost 3.5lbs this week which has brought me to 2st 1lb gone in 6 weeks - so happy :)

I have also achieved my first mini goal of 2 stones lost Yippee :D:D:D

Just picked up my last weeks supply on tfr then a weeks refeed then holiday :p:p:p

This is only part one of my weight loss I will be back the middle of July for part 2...

love n cuddles fellow LT'rs xxx

GO CATT!!! GO CATT!!!!!

Well done hun. You have done brilliantly! You have a wonderful holiday! You must be delighted with yourself!!!!!!!

Niamh xxx

Aww thanks Niamh sweetie yes I am thrilled and so looking forward to my holiday now :) xxx

woohoo!!!! u go girl!!! :D

aww i hope u av a brill holiday hun!!! u deserve it wot wiv all the hard work on this diet an also all the support u av offered 2 me an others on here!! :)

xox

fantastic loss and hope you have a great time on your holiday :) well done you!
h x

Is my post abit confusing? I am going away in 2 weeks time. This week is my last on tfr. Then I am refeeding for a week prior to going. So I'll be around for a while yet folks :) :) :) xxx

WE just want to make sure you know you'll be missed while you are on your hols. We need the two weeks to adjust to you not being here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niamh xxx

Well done Catt, another great loss. Well done on getting to your first 2 stone off, that's a great milestone to reach and so quickly.

Get week 7 out the way and your hols will be nearly here, lucky you!

2 stone woooooo

and for your holidays too...
think how much better you will feel now...with that weight off you.

have a great refeed and let us know how it goes

i cant wait till i get to my refeed weeks

(still 10 weeks away~ but im counting down)....

Back