Week one acomplished!!! Here's to week two...

Thanks everyone and welcome to the newbies out there! I love this site and agree posts can be really inspiring! I may not post very often but refer to it regularly! I would struggle without it! So far 2013 going well so hopefully the scales will agree on Tuesday! :)

Well week 9 & back on plan, I had meals out Friday & Saturday but stuck to salads & did lots of walking which appeared to pay off!!! A loss of 5lbs plus an inch of my waist. Now at the top end of the 15 stone mark rather than the ugly 18 stone something I started at just a few weeks ago! Total loss so far 2 stone 9lbs!! (37lbs). Really inspired for week 10...

Week 10 only 2lbs off this week & an inch off my hips!!! A loss is a loss tho & I'm a total of 39lbs lighter now!!!

Well after being off plan for week 11 for surgery on my hand & a major gallstone attack... Ouch!! I have managed to lose 1lb so pleasantly surprised!! Jan has been a strange month but hoping I can get back to 100% today!!

Week 11 & I have STS however it is TOTM & have ended up being off plan most of the week! January has been a tough month & I have prob only managed a week & half in total on on plan throughout January due to surgery & illness so am grateful I have had some losses!!! I am hoping I can be strong & get back on plan 100% from today! So far I have lost 40lbs in less than 3 months which feels good but I have plenty more to lose!!! I feel positive & have packs arriving today so here's to a better February...

Week 11 & I have STS however it is TOTM & have ended up being off plan most of the week! January has been a tough month & I have prob only managed a week & half in total on on plan throughout January due to surgery & illness so am grateful I have had some losses!!! I am hoping I can be strong & get back on plan 100% from today! So far I have lost 40lbs in less than 3 months which feels good but I have plenty more to lose!!! I feel positive & have packs arriving today so here's to a better February...

That should have been week 12!!!

Week 13 & finally managed to get back on plan!!! A loss of 9lbs as well as an inch off my waist, hips & each thigh & half inch off each bicep!! So 3 & a half stone gone... Not bad for 3 months work with a few blips!!! Feel really motivated again...

Week 14 and I thought I had gained 2lb and couldn't understand why... I had actually lost 12lbs!!! So so pleased!!!! An inch off my bust too!!

12lbs!!!!! OMG that's amazing we'll done you, you have done so well to stick to it after all your ups and downs you must be so motivated. I have about the same to loose as you I'm on week 6 and 32lbs lighter you are a real inspiration. Keep up the good work x

Thank you! Yes felt amazing when I realised!!! I never thought it would work for me before I started this diet but soo determined!!! Good luck with your losses.... It is possible!

You're doing AMAZEMABALLS! Love reading posts like this :D WELL DONE!!!!!!! Keep at it!!!

Wow your losses are inspiring! Well done...you must be so pleased! X

Back