**Weighty Mateys Marvellous May Thread**

1/2 lb ON for me this week. Absolutely gutted. Not so much for the gain per se (after all, 1/2 lb gain is nearly nothing and will soon be off) but for the fact that this week, I needed to have either a loss or a STS....

Am going into hospital Thursday night (20th) and having surgery on Friday. Since they are taking some bits out, I was sooooo hoping to get SOTW next week :D :D :D :D :D

Never mind the fact that I've been faffing about so close to getting my next shiny sticker!!!!!

Oh well, hopefully I'll at least show a loss next week (if I survive the hospital food.... How am I ever going to resist sponge pudding and custard, hot chocolate and biscuits, all brought to your bed?!!?!?!??)

Hey, sorry I havent posted. Last week i lost 1lb....and this week I lost 2.5lbs & slimmer of the week with 2 others lol x

lost 1lb (bit :( cos wanted more but its * week)

hiy guys..bit late updating! i lost 2lb.

my first stats are still missing off front bit too only my second week loss on there....it should be 1.5lb loss,3.5lb loss and now 2lb loss.

Hi all sts on Friday weigh in, well done everyone x

I'm a bit late updating as I weighed in last wednesday but my ionternet has been down - I lost 2.5lbs last week.

hi all i sts last week hoping for better this week ( tomorrow) but its * week i dont think May has been good for me at all funny my Consultant says May is lowest losing month i guess it may have something to do with having 2 bank holidays xxxx
good going everyone
heres to the last WI week of May xx
Lyns xxx

lost 2lb this week :)

so my totals so far for may are -1.5lb,-3lb,-2lb,-2lb.

Hello ladies! I am beyond pleased to report that, upon weighing myself this morning, MY SCALES DID NOT SAY 'ERR'! In fact, I am now 8lbs LESS than what I thought! I don't care how much I actually lost to get my scales to fit me again, but they fit!!! I'm ecstatic! I am 4lbs under my scales' max capacity now!

:D *victory dance*

*sorry for the shouty capitals!

Just realised I posted this in the wrong spot!! lol

Last edited:
Hello ladies! I am beyond pleased to report that, upon weighing myself this morning, MY SCALES DID NOT SAY 'ERR'! In fact, I am now 8lbs LESS than what I thought! I don't care how much I actually lost to get my scales to fit me again, but they fit!!! I'm ecstatic! I am 4lbs under my scales' max capacity now!

:D *victory dance*

*sorry for the shouty capitals!

Thrilled for you Christiana, you must be soooo pleased! A big well done to you. Excellent xxx

Only 1.5lb off for me this week. Bit disappointed as I have been 100% since day one, but hey ho. lol

On OP it gives four weeks for May, however I weigh in again on sunday which is still may (have 5 weigh ins this month rather than 4) Does it get added to May's or carried over to June?

Hi guys forgot to post last week but i lost 2lb and tonight i also lost 2lb x

Hey hey! Will update later today ladies and gents!

Kaz of course you can come back! You're more than welcome! xx

4lbs off for me this week :D I got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month too :p

Might be a bad weigh-in next week though as I have a moving in party, girls night out and my dads birthday celebration from fri night to sunday afternoon (yes a whole weekend of temptation!) to go to:cry:
I am going to try to be good tho!

Hope you have all had a gd week! If you haven't remember what you want to achieve and get back on track and good luck for next week :cool:

Where in Scotland are you cupotea?

Just another half for me this week again and I don't know why as I've had a good week. Never mind, over May I've lost 7lbs so that's good. Went shopping to today for clothes which I normally hate and found I was 2 sizes smaller and it wasn't all from the one shop!!

Back