**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

my damage limitation hopefully has done the trick.im scared of weigh in tomoro.i really want to have lost two pounds but i doubt it!
all i ate today was fruit and a tiny dinner.and suprisingly the fruit kept me going and i wasnt hungry:)
will be on tomoro to tell you all how its gone.
well done muffindoll!!
b2b there could be so many reasons so dont let it get you down.its a new week and hears to a good weight loss for you!

Hi Guys, I have just joined this week and was hoping to join a team. I am not going to classes but have done SW B4 so know how it works, team motivation will really help me! Any chance I can join your team??

Welcome Katy. When Sarah logs on I am sure she will add you to the list!

Just quickly logging in at work as the laptop at home packed up when I was at WI last night (bad times:() but I lost 3lbs (good times:D:D)

Hope everyone has a great day and hopefully my OH will have fixed it by the time I get home.

Congratulations on your loss hobbithead, 3lb is brillant - sorry to hear about the laptop though!

Welcome Katyy, I do sw at home too and find the motivation on her brillant. x

Hi everyone. Welcome all the newbies. It's great to see so many in the group now.

I'm supposed to be working so will try and keep this short. I managed to lose 5lb this week, so I've got rid of over half my holiday gain. I've been nominated for "Woman of the year" at group, so I'll be questioned next week, and I'll let you know how I get on. It's not really my sort of thing - I prefer to be in the background and I'm not good with public speaking, but everyone is really friendly so I should be OK!

I haven't had any spare time this week to come and chat - I've been busy working, and if I haven't been doing that I've been trying to keep the kids entertained, and out walking loads in the evenings with friends. Maybe I'll get more time this week.

Good luck to everyone this week and well done to all the losses last week.

Wow some amazing losses so far this week!!! Keep it up everyone!
Im now back on track again, so hoping for a good loss next week (hopefully loose the 2lb gain and a little bit more, but I can hope cant I??) Lol

wow vicki thats an amazing loss!
im jst in from WI.gained half a pound:(
kinda upset because iv never had a gain before.
but i do understand why and im just going to start afresh this week.I have bought a big shop and made a food plan.heres to a great weight loss! i want to lose my 5 pounds to get my stone award by end of august at least!

thanks for the welcome notes, so am i officially part of the team? I am very new to forums and new to being back on SW so you will have to bear with me whilst i find my feet! Reading peoples weight loss really makes me want to do well, I have already lost over 3 and a half stone but have been stuck at this weight for a few weeks! Need a big massive kick up the backside to get the next stone off! I want to be 2 stone lighter by Christmas!!!! OMG!!!

Katy x

Katyy, with determination you can get that 2 stone off in time for Christmas...have you joined the Christmas challenge too???
Im aiming for 1 and half stone for Christmas..anything else will be a bonus!

Hey Katyy, You will have that 2 stone off in no time, if you think of it like this: there are 19 weeks to christmas and only 28 lbs in 2 stone so that is only 1.5lb per week, that is really dooable!! Anyway we will help you along the way.

I have decided to increase my target weight to 8st 10lb so hoping to loose an additional 4lbs from my original target of 9st. Saying that if I looking too thin then I will increase my goal again but I do think that 8st 10lb should be about right as I am only short and any weight really shows - also hoping to loose a little from my boobs as I am sure they weight a stone all by themselves (I do hope they don't droop though! well not any more than they have after 2 kids!):)

I am really hoping that changing my eating habits again will do the trick, I did slimming world a while a go so I am going through the recipies and creating my shopping list!! I have the biggest sweet tooth ever so anything to stop these craving will be a help, when you break it down like that shirley it seems really doable! I go to the Gym 2 times a week so maybe stepping that up to 3 times that might help! I really want to do it, we are trying to have a baby and my next appointment before I can get fertility treatment is the 7th December and I need to be 1.5 stone lighter by then! So I am really hoping the support of the forum will help!! Thanks guys xxx

hiya all
ive had a BAD week i put 3lb on :cry:
but i'm going to extra good this week

well done girls on all the losses

sarah x

hey Katyy, I have an enormous sweet tooth and find that having a small bar of mint aero helps and is only 5 syns. Also there is a recipe on here for 1.5 syn lemon fairy cakes. They are quite nice too!!

lost 1.5 pounds this week got my stone award . Only 6 pounds til my next one:)

Morning All :wavey:

Sorry I have been AWOL! :eek: Been quite a busy bee! Anyhoo! I am updating the chart and will do a longer post at lunch! Welcome to another newbie Raapunbird :wavey: of course you can join in! Oh we are very priviledged to have all these newbies! :D

Anyway back soon xx

Back again! :D

Raapunbird, I will have to start you in the chart from next week, if that's ok with you? As you have had WI's before you joined the team :) Well done on the 1lb loss though :clap:

Hypa - Well done you! That's fantastic :clap: and an award too. That's great :)

Pinksaz - don't worry too much about your gain. Do you know why you put it on? Most of all, did you enjoy it? :D You sound extra positive for the coming week so well done on that :)

Katyy - I am sure you can do the 1.5st by December! Good Luck on your journey and of course... Welcome to the team :D

Littlehobbit - what's half a pound between friends eh? That will be off next week chick so don't get down, it's good you sound so positive... keep it up :)

Fantastic loss Vicki! :clap: Well done you, well done on WOTY too! That's great!!! You are doing so well though so you deserve it :)

hobbithead - Fantastic loss! Well done you! :clap: you must be pleased :D

Muffindoll - 2lb loss... go you! Brilliant result! Well Done :clap:

b2b - Hey chick, sts! Not bad... don't feel bad about it, it's not a gain is it. Get back on it honey :)

Well my WI on Saturday, looking forward to it if I am to tell the truth! On the otherhand though, if I haven't lost anything I will be upset as I have been super good this week focussing on SS & S foods and upped my exercise! Good Luck for the rest of the week ladies :D xx

Last edited:
Sorry folks I have been AWOL too over the last couple of day's, but I just want to say hello, and well done to you all this week, best wishes to everyone. X

Back