WELL........

Thanks Valerie! I went and stayed the same - not great but not bad considering I lost my way after the weekend. Going to try red days for a couple of days cuz I know I'll have a lot to drink on Saturday! But really going to try and control what i eat and try and make good choices! This week I am going to aim for 3.5 lb and that will get me my half stone award. I think its doable if I just don't eat loads fo rubbish and if I do slip, not to continue! Fingers crossed for next Wed!

Leeanne I hope your feeling better after your awful night! As everyone says try and forget what yesterday was, start again and plan your meals for the day and make sure your really full! Eat loads of SS and carbs if you need too, if your full your less likely to 'break'! I have my * week too and sometimes I am an eating machine lol!

Got up n felt worse before I read the thread. Am feelin quite ill :( was gonna eat White bread n naughty foods but read the thread n thought I will try on plan but not gonna pressure myself if I slip I slip I'm not well n just wanna feel better.

Just had late brekki as oh's 16 month olds mom come to get him at 9 but I always invite her in for coffee n a fag and a chat. Just had wholemeal toast and sugar free jam and extra light flora on and glass of water. Gonna try and get motivated to
Cook carrot corriander and sweet potato soup for lunch then I can freeze what's left.

Thanks for support :) or I wudda had junk!

Dunno what's goin on with my boobs but last 3 days they soddin kill and can't get comfy at night as they so tender and right now just sittin on sofa infront of tv they are hurtin :(

Am awfully miserable today

hi leeanne910 hope u soon feel better :wave_cry: good idea to make some soup nice and warming and might fill u up so u won't be tempted by naughty bits....... i had soup twice yesterday and usually i would eat my 15 syns in the evening but i've only used a few of them as i'm not so hungry so got to be the soup filling me up, try to keep to plan as much as u can :)

Its not easy but Val is right! Just try your best and know you have support on here. Plus everyone has really bad days! Don't beat yourself up, and just stat again - you can do it! :)

hey girls :)

well i weighed in and i sts :S lol but i was ok with it! i have had a really bad week since wednesday and ate all round me lol

ive been really sick with a chest infection and it looks like its just getting worse :(

ive sent the oh to the shop to get the ingredients for 12 speed soup and il try just to eat that for the next few days and lots more super speedy foods. ( if i can eat at all ) i woke up today and my throat is very very sore cant really swallow.

my chest feels like i have smoked bout 100 cigs ( i havnt smoked since the 4th of jan )

if i cant manage to eat proper im going to book this week off sw as i dont think il be well enough to even go to class!

Meh i hate being ill!

anyways enough of my moaning hows everyone doing ?

xxxx

Sorry ur feeling so ill :(

I weigh in on a Wednesday and wedeaday just gone I was feelin ill so was good brek and lunch then tea I was bad and I did same thu and fri and then Saturday I just binges out an back on plan yesterday... Just not felt well at all :( still bit rough but on plan still and trying extra easy for first time ever this week. Just weighed myself today even though I have till Wednesday! And gained a lb so not all is lost..

My thir cold flu bug since sept! And not fun as was weekend he ad both the kids :(

Hope ur not ill for long!!

X

thanks hun xx

hope you fell totally better too :)

im hoping that i can stay on track with this speed soup and rectify my bad few days :)

xx

Well I feel loads better tonight :) and just made such a yum yum meal for us here at home!!!!
Had the syn free kfc omg mmmmmmm

Hope u feel much better wee doll :)

Attachments

• image-3579798184.jpg
    image-3579798184.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 52
arrrrrggggggghhhhhh am soooooooo fed up put on 1/2 lb i want to have a binge but know if i do i will be angry with myself i really don't know why i put on i done a red week to spur my weightloss on, what a joke :cry:i walked a lot more than i usually do and didn't have as many syns so was expecting a very good loss this week,this week i am going to
1- drink more water
2- eat loads of superfree
3- go on excercise bike every day
then hopefully i will have a good loss :argh:

good for you val ... at least you didnt give into your want to binge like i did lol

im still feeling pretty poo :( chest is aching

thanks val :)

im getting there hopefully!

been munchin on this 12 speed soup .. only ive made it 12 speed soup i added swede to mine

i bought a seasonal veg pack yesterday when getting the ingredients for the soup and it had a swede in it so there was no point in wasting it lol

i actually really like it :) i made a whole big pot of it yest with the intentions of freezing alot of it but ive ate most of it lol

must be something in the air i made a load of veg soup yesterday i used stew pack of veg and added red,green and orange peppers to it yummy and i made some free red onion chutney today going to save it for christmas yum yum :)

i really like this speed soup its really tasty :)

i think im jus eating it now out of boredom, i hate being stuck in this house all day :( i really wish i could get a job!

ive been applying and applying for ages now and nothing :(

hi wee doll in my area there are no jobs (unless u want to work in a nursing home) i expect it's the same all over the country, if the odd job does come up 500 people apply for it. i think i eat out of boredom sometimes cause i'm ok when i'm busy, i hope something comes up for u :)

i really need to get a job asap ... its driving me crazy being at home all the time.

i need to stop eating hahaha

What do u want to do? I'm
Bored at home too! And being around my child all day drives me potty lol he is mad lol I am lucky as I got the job I wanted straight away after moving in sept but been waitin ages for paper work for crb and waitin for crb to return but should start soon :) yey :)

i want to be a youth worker :) i want to work with kids in interface areas and show them that they dont need to be sectarian and that they should all get on.

I want to open a youth centre in my area to keep kids active and out of trouble :)

whereabouts are you Wee Doll? Im a part-time youth worker in the SEELB area. Have you any youth work qualifications? I know in SEELB they run courses all the time - I did my part-time youth worker qualification a couple of years ago.

Back