What exercise have we done today.

Right, back on the (metaphorical) exercise treadmill for me today. I allowed myself a week off last week (apart from cycling to work & back) while I went through the Atkins flu, but I need to get back on that cross trainer when I get in tonight. So that will make it:

2 x 25 mins cycling
20 - 30 mins cross trainer (depending how knackering I find it)
30 min brisk walk at lunchtime

Plus about 90 mins ironing as usual on a Monday night, in front of me soaps.

cycle to work and back is approx 4-4.5 miles per day, tae bo dvd, which is great, but VERY tiring lol

Well I've not been very good on the old exercise front recently, so I was quite please when I was told yesterday that a 1 hour compulsary exercise session was being introduced at work.

However, after an hour of bodypump yesterday I am beginning to regret it. I am in bloody agony. Everything aches. Lol. It was good fun but I'm now walking like the cripple at the cross and am not looking forward to getting out of bed tomorrow as they always say it hurts the most the day after the day after. :D

LOL Boogaloo, the first time I did body pump I could hardly stand up 2 days after! :D

Thought I'd start posting here too!

Yesterday:
  • 15 mins cross-trainer
  • 12 mins treadmill
  • 60 upper abs, 60 lower abs
  • Golf driving range (1 hour)

Yesterday Pilates (1 hour)

Hadn't been looking forward to it but you do feel great after a good pilates class!

I have a house-full at the moment but luckily we are all quite excited about the new Wii game Wii Resort which has bowling, archery, golf, frisbee, table-tennis, swordplay and loads more. The control has an extra attachment which makes it ultra-sensitive to movement and really realistic. Over the weekend we ended up having tournaments for hours and have all woken up today with aches and pains everywhere!
It literally had us all moving for a couple of days straight. It would be great if I didnt have such a blip on Monday(see my confession!)

I love the body pump class mind if you havent done it for a while you do ache bad lol

I have done 1hr 30mins of cardio at gym today:)

Yesterday - full weights programme, plus abs (80 crunches, 80 leg lifts). Supposed to do 130 of each but I felt sick!

x

excersise

hi all, ive been good today !! my day off work but as busy di 4hrs then tuk dog round local nature reserve and this after noon tried the rosemary connolly dvd and now i ache !!! so it wasnt a fab idea never mind !!

Today:
  • 30 mins cardio + abs
  • 1 hr golf driving range
  • Weights programme + more abs

Phew! Feeling virtuous (and knackered!) here :D

Can I join in with yesterdays? Breaststroke for half hour.

Today 30 mins cardio (cross trainer + bike) and abs... my legs are rebelling a bit now after a crazy gym weekend, and do not want to leave the sofa :)

5km on treadmill.. ankle felt suprisingly ok considering it's only 8 days since i sprained it. Shins are sore though... :( :( Also, arm, tummy n back weights. Had a go on mums wii on sun n overindulged on the boxing side of it - my arms still ache today and it hurts to straighten them out!!!

Mon: Lunchtime Circuits for an hour.

Tues: 20 minutes treadmill
15 minutes spinning
45 minutes swimming

Weds: So far I have done 35 mins swimming and aim to go either go to the gym or dust off my weights bench in the spare room and get pumping some iron.

I've been losing steadily now, with a few STS weeks but I'm at my 10st sticking point now and intend to blast through it by upping my exercise and watching my portion sizes. Want at least 4lb off by 23 Aug (I'm off to a wedding).

Swam for half hour, vigorous as I synced with the man in the next lane, and kept up, taking 8 seconds off my length time. Knackered now!

Wow everyone's been busy!

Nothing yesterday, today did full weights & abs programme - and got my swiss ball chest press up to 8kg on each arm (this is a victory as I'm a weakling!). I was doing 5kg when I started a few weeks ago :character00115:

I'm about to hit the pool, today I am planning the middle ten minute sesh to be alternate breast stroke (to get my breath back!) and freestyle. I've not done that since I was quite fit back in April.

Back