Wii EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge

yeahhhh we are filling up. welcome girls.

not gonna rest today fitness coach it is.
gonna do an hour minimum i think,
didn't do any more yesterday as was tired from very little sleep.

role on today.

I'm on for an hour this evening to I think. Maybe something gentle like yoga though. I'll see. Or pole for an hour, I dunno lol

Im gonna start the 30day challenge tonight - so i will post my starting stats and how many calories burnt !

Here are my starting stats
Arms - 16"
Chest - 49½"
Thighs - 31¾"
Waist - 57"
Hips - 59 ¾"
Weight - 255lbs

So today i have done 30 mins on dancing stage party dance mat and 30 mins on the Fitness Coach burning off 155 cals - im going to switch my dancemat settings to calories too !

Hi all,
I really want this it sounds fab, do you all love it and would you reccomend me getting it? (Haven't even got a wii yet though!!!) May I ask what is fitness coach? Is it on the DS? thanks

I bailed! I didn't get home from WI until 8, then by the time I had my tea I realised I had an assignment to do for my assessor, who's coming tomorrow. Back to it tomorrow though. I also gained 1 1/2 lbs at WI.

Rachie, most of us are doing the Wii EA Sporst Active 30 Fitness programme. I definately recommend it. The 'My Fitness Coach' is another fitness type game for the Wii, and again I would also recommend that. They are both very good and each have their own relative strengths. Both will give you a really good workout. It's up to you really. Welcome on board with which ever you choose.

ok have done 30 mins on the fitness coach. 145 cals burned.

sarahchi, great start 155cals great!!!!, keep it up and post every day.

if you do come on board welcome rachieroo,

jaqui35...hows it gone today??, and not forgetting helliCopter, how are you girls doing?

evanesco, no worries, it is the rest day anyway so it is ok.

ok you say you put on 1.5 lbs i think it will all balance out soon and you will carry on loosing.
probably just water retention.
as when we work out and use muscle more it tends to hold on to water that little bit more.
remember if you are sticking to your diet and doing exercises then calories expelled is defo gonna be more than calories consumed.= weight loss.
keep it up your doing great!!!

i'm at the oasis concert tomorrow, so no exercise in the evening..but i have taken the day of work..... so will do as much exercise in the morning.

may try and get some cycling in as well (we'll see).

Thanks Tryer, though I think it was more likely the strawberry alcopops that were 2 for £3 that did it! Will be on tonight, and even though we're going away tomorrow, I'm going to be on after we drop the kidlets at school (our trains isn't until 12.30, so plenty of time) and then Sat is my rest day anyway, but will have to force myself Sun I imagine!

I had a rest day yesterday. But...today have just done 30 mins and burned up 155 cals...winner! :D
However...oh my bloody goodness how hard are all the lunges?! My legs are killing me!!!

Well done Hellie. I've just done mine and burnt 155 cals. Need to get up early for tomorrow though. My train's at 12.30 and I want to go into town and get my nails done first, so need to be up at 7 I think.

20 mins on dance mat - 77 cals
30 mins on fitness coach - 140 cals
Total of 217 cals today - im so proud of myself !!!

hey girls you are all doing great.
ok i did an easy session today only 68 cals burned, but i have just got back from the oasis concert, and have been jumping for and standing for practically 8 hours straight. my legs are hurting now as well. i would say i have definately worked out today.
i can defo feel my stomach from my fitness coach which i did yesterday.
think i will do easy again tomorrow and yoga. will see how i feel. anyway got to go to bed it's nearly 2am.

Evening all
20mins on dancemat 155cals
30 mins fitness coach 122cals
total cals 277 YAY !!!!!!

No fitness coach today as we are off to the Circus and will be to late tonite when we come home but i did 20 mins on Dancing stage and burnt off 204 cals so still better than nothing !

sarachi you are doing great!!!!.
sorry i have not posted in a couple of days, have had a really hectic time table.
i have been keeping active, and have done the sports active, but on easy so the sessions were fast, only because i have had very little time and have been tired as well.
gonna really up the anti this week though. and see if i can do both fitness coach and sports active every day. i want to try and burn in total a day about 350 cals, a day starting from tomorrow.

Only 124 cals today on fitness coach !

Hi ladies! Ive been doing wii active since last mon keeping to the timetable of 2 days then 1 rest. Biggest cal total so far was 220! So proud that day, but then couldn't walk yesterday cause I think I did too many lunges and squats! pleased that i'm sticking to it though.

WI tomorrow, watch this space! Ali x

i hope that you have a good weight loss mrs broadside, and well done for sticking to the challenge.
will be doing the active tonight, and will update then as well.
(and will do the coach as well)

Back