Wii EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge

Today i have worked hard i burnt 110 cals on the dance mat and 135 cals on fitness coach
Total of 245 :)

I'm back!!!!!!!!

Whoop, I had so much fun, ate so much food, gained about 4 lbs and drank to much!

I missed 2 days, but was straight back into it today. 146 cals, 25 mins.

hey welcome back, sounds great.

didn't post last night but i did 2 hours on the wii fit.
and 91 cals on ea active. (easy mode).

i'm loving this challenge at the moment. and i am setting one up at work as well to keep me motivated.

so how is every one else doing today, what plans do you girls have?

I have a big basket full of ironing i have to get thru today and i have a romantic meal for my oh planned as he has been working his butt off in work :)

ironing burns cals ... so thats good two birds one stone... cals burnt and nicely ironed clothes.

awww i feel guilty now not making my o/h a romantic meal for all the over time that he has been doing... actually what am i talking about i have been doing loads of o/t as well.
i think i may plan a weekend away soon for both of us.
i'm at work at the moment on lunch break.. just cjilling.... to be honest i should be in the work gym on the vibro machine.

I would love to plan us a nice weekend away but i think our money is better used to save for the wedding
Well i have done my ironing and burnt 152 cals on the dancemat and 115 cals on fitness coach so 267 cals burnt in total not including the ones burnt from ironing :)

155 cals in 35 mins for me. Skipped the alternate side lunges with toe touches because I find them flipping boring!

omg lunges i hate them !!!

Morning, 173 cals last night for me, really was not in the mood for it at all, but ploughed through. Can I have some hints for the inline skating, I am so jumping, but it says I'm not. And the alternate jump lunges, or whatever they're called, I've been skipping, I'm convinced they're bad for your knees.

I have been ill for two days so im going to get back into it today and hopefully burn 300 cals lol Lunges do hurt my knees and cant do the full set but im getting better at them

sorry guys for not posting, been so so busy, been getting in at about 10pm, from picking o/h up from work.

will post every day now.

will get on the active tonight to give full tips about the skating. evanesco.... so watch this space.

i hate lunges but you do get a great butt from them.
just do the ones that you can do and feel happy doing.
i eliminate some every now and again.
we don't want you layed up with bad knees ... do your right just doing what doesn't hurt.

sarahchi, hope your feeling better now. and take it easy,
you have a goal for today ... go for it!!!

will update later when i have doone my work out.

Yay not quite 300 cals but 277 - thats good enough for me : )

277 cals thats great. sarahchi!!!

i have done my work out now and 146 cals so i'm ok with this.

evanesco, for the inline skating you must make sure your jumping on the green part of the ramp.
and that you are squatting low and jumping up when on green part of ramp,
also tips are to make sure that the nutchuck is facing out to the right in the leg strap, and that when you turned on the game initially that it is in a neutral position or (ie the control button).
hope this helps al little

see you ladies tomorrow.
tryer x

Thanks fort that Tryer, I'll give it a go. I missed my session yesterday, but did over an hour of pole dancing instead. Will not be on today, I'm not feeling to good.

well an hour pole dancing is great.
hope you get better soon evanesco!!

i missed today as well but i did 3 hours decorating i finished stripping the bathroom.
then i prepped all the area, which included vigourous sanding of walls, masking tape of walls, and painting.
i would say the constant bending and stretching when paiting was squats in it's self (tee hee).... must admit i did work up a little sweat today.
tomorow i will be laying the bathroom floor.and will go to the park so may go for a tiny run walk exercise.
or kick the ball around with kids.

I am off to the beach today with my son and our dog so there will be lots of running around and hopefully i will get the time this evening to burn some cals on the wii

hey have a good day at the beach, sounds great.
will be on the wii as well today.
so will check back to see how we all are doing.

Still working hard with the wii active, had some problems with OH, but only missed two days and determined to get back on track!

Does anyone else find the long kickups hard?

I hate the kickups too, but figure they're on there for a reason. Like when you do circuits, you do each one to traget a specific muscle group.

Back