Wii EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge

i can deal with the kickups..... well at the moment......
today has been a weird day.. feel really tired for no reason but also feel like the day is dragging.
anyway....... my bathroom is now done and looks great.
so i should have plenty of time for a hard intense workout.
after this 30 day challenge is over i have taylored the exercised to do what i like based on 3 intensity levels and time allowed.
to include a little running, lots of skating and tennis and basketball.

anyway will be on it today and will update as soon as i get in from work.

Burnt 301 cals today i really pushed myself and enjoyed at the same time : ) That was 40 mins on the dance mat and 30 mins on fitness coach !

good burn sarah.

my bottom is hurting now, i can feel every muscle in it.
so something must be working.!!!!
burnt yesterday was 124 cals.
mmmmm i wonder if i can plug the dance matt into the wii.
will see today.
ok will update what i have done for today later on.

I don't think you can Tryer lol
I missed yesterday. Was revising. No reason to miss today though. Although I think I may have done more than my fair share trudging up that darn hill in Lincoln.

I'm getting the game this weekend, how are you all finding it so far?

Burnt 155 cals today i worked an extra shift in work so i was sooo tired afterwards

no your right i can't plug it in enanesco.. ohh poo!!!
whats this walking up hills ... i defo think that is a form of lunges in it's self.

lynsey... i'm still doing the challenge which has actually made me exercise practically every day which is great but i think when i finish the challenge i will carry on but do my own taylored workout that i have created on the active trainer.
the results are good my botton and legs are defo getting a work out.

sarachi.. your doing great in this challenge with extra shifts etc... keeps me determined to stick to it and find the time.

ps only 87 cals burnt yesterday... did an easy one.

None for me today I have been under the weather today I have an ovarian cyst which is pretty big and sometimes it gives me a lot of pain half way thru my monthly cycle : ( But i did manage to go to work and do a basket of ironing today.

Mind if i join you? I've only done 5 days of 20min easy but did 20 min med last night and burnt 117 calories. Cant skate for toffee but apparantly my side lunges are awesome!
Think i might try a 30 min tonight as i'm going to do it now rather that about 9. Usually walk the dog for a brisk 40 minutes everyday and my job is fairly active. (I work in a big school, special needs dept). I'm trying to get out cycling at the weekends too.
I really would like to get myself a bit fitter. I'm liking the arm exercises and feel they are working well but a bit early to tell for the rest of me.
What is the dance mat is that part of the programme?

Can I join in.

got it today and started the 30 day challenge. went on easy and boy did it kick my bum.. burnt 174cals which i thought was great. looking forward to continuing this tomorrow.

Did a 20 min medium workout and burnt off 141 calories. I'm enjoying the exercise, does it make a difference to weight we lose?

just done my 2nd workout. on easy again, not planning on the next level until i can finish standing up.

my god i burnt 217 this time. and the running my god!!!!!!

great fun though

Did a 20 min medium workout and burnt off 141 calories. I'm enjoying the exercise, does it make a difference to weight we lose?

i think exercising generally increases metabolism, esp weight bearing exercise, squats and lunges can be weight bearing, well number 1 were carrying our own body weight so thats a start,

:D

just done my 2nd workout. on easy again, not planning on the next level until i can finish standing up.

my god i burnt 217 this time. and the running my god!!!!!!

great fun though

:D:D:D, sorry you really made me laugh with this one, when i run with it i go round in circles, :cool:,
i must admit i am really getting into it now.

i went for a brisk walk today at lunch time, which felt great, and am gonna strat kettle bell classes next week as well at work.

evanesco...come on girl get back in gear only a few more days left of the challenge.

I just came on to say, thank you to Tryer, and give her some Rep. She sent me a really motivational PM and I have found my mojo and intend to restart the challenge tomorrow, from Day 1. I want to start from the beginning, and do it in 30 days.

So is this program alot different to the fitness coach one?

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I would like to join in as well, I have finally picked up a copy of wii active tonight (I have been meaning to for the last 2 weeks) I will be starting in the morning when I can get the room to myself, don't want any spectators if you know what I mean!

Anyway...here are my starting stats ready for tomorrow:

Weight: 245lbs
Arms: L-16½" R- 16½"
Bust: 54"/45½""
Waist: 46"
Hips: 4¾"
Thighs: L-26½" R-26"
Calf: L-19" R-19"

Diet: Low Carb

Looking forward to starting, I'll let you know how I get on :)

Karen X

That was meant to be Hips: 42¾" lol

Day 1

Morning all,

I did my 1st workout this morning and I don't mind telling you it neally killed me :eek:

Workout: Low intensity

Time: 17.14 minutes

Calories: 163.6

I also got awarded 2 trophies for burning 100 calories and finishing the workout :) I'm off to collapse somewhere now!

Karen X

Back