Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Well done suzie xxxxxxx

susie chisholm said:
Guess who took the kids to Mac D's and only had a black coffee???? Actually I don't like Mac D's anyway but still felt quite an achievement. I don't feel like I have lost much weight this week, but had a good week last week, I might be like Caroline. How good a result is that btw - you must be well chuffed. Time to focus on you now - that is what I am trying to do. Got the same problem as Iil legs tho with the ex, there is communication going a plenty and it is confusing but I do feel more in control of the situation - MEN - except Missie's lol.
I am having an early night, should clean my house but I have a day off n Friday so it can wait til then.

About the bloke thing maybe have a weekend out of touch n see how u feel!! Xxx I know how hard it is hun x

Susie, well fricking done that is a real achievment . Be proud of yourself because that shows real progress in ur attitude towards food. Really feel for u and lil legs. Even though my probs atm are the opposite i have also been where u are. If its meant to be it will work out but don't find yourself. 'settling' because you are both worth far more than that. Chances are you will get to the stage where u aren't interested in him or anyone else and then someone will come along an sweep you off ur feet when u didnt actually want them to! Cl xx

Well i just had my weigh in (re-arranged it from later as couldn't bare another bad thing hanging over me all day) and to my total shock i have lost 5lbs! Thank god it was a good result as after whats happened I'd be ready to chuck myself out the window otherwise! My cdc said that perhaps the extra food i had when i didn't have my shakes with me has done me good and I have now moved up to step3. I won't lie, the thought of carbs terrifies me but that is far outweighed by the AMAZING shredded wheat i just ate for breakfast (oooh how life has changed getting excited over that!) I am confident that even on step3 i will shift the last 2 1/lbs because it is still a piddly little calories allowence, it may just take a little longer. The whole reaosn i came on cambridge was the steps and how i hope to be able to eat 'normally' at the end of it whilst maintaining my weight and i am desperados to make it to next w now to see what a difference real food makes. cl xx

Well done Hun, it's great to know there's only a few pounds to go. I have 4lbs to go, going to do SS for a few days now as had quite a few salads out whilst my mum was here and feel a little bloated.

Went shopping today and I had to buy a size 8!!!!! Couldn't believe it and I actually looked in the mirror and felt really good about the reflection!!

We are going to get to goal!!!!

Hey all quick question do you guys exercise on ss+?

I do but you need to take it easy, it all depends on what you are used, if ts vigorous exercise you might need to add a little protein. I found I got a bit light headed at times, and super important to drink more ...

Wow everyone is doing so well to get so close to goal. Lisa size eight is amazing, never been that in my life looooool.

Hows everyone feeling this morning im on day two and starving big time!!!!!! :(

Lisa thats totally amazing! I am fairly sure i was born bigger than size 8 lol. How utterly amazing does it feel to look in the mirror and e happy?! I had that on fri when i went out. Must admit i do still have 'fat days' despite now being size 10 and a 14 when i started. I guess we are only human, and woman at that!

Missie babe im sorry u r hungry, worst feeling ever but honest to god at least u r back on the wagon. After all ur excitement would be easy to think 'f**k it!' just imagine the wedding drsss :))))
I trained reeeeally hard last night, came home and had a bowl of lettuce and dressing and then sat on the phone to a friend for nrly 2 hrs. Hadnt spoke to her in months as she had been travelling and i was so happy to tell her about what ive achieved and also funnily enough i told her about my break up and she said i sounded really relieved. She is right, i do feel a lot better already which gives me strength to k know its right.
On a different note, gaaaaawd i ache today and i woke up starving! Was having a bit of a step3 carb panic yest but now i can't wait for my shredded wheat lol! ***** weather here and everywhere i think, but hope everyone manages a good day. Lots of love xxx

Lisa thats totally amazing! I am fairly sure i was born bigger than size 8 lol. How utterly amazing does it feel to look in the mirror and e happy?! I had that on fri when i went out. Must admit i do still have 'fat days' despite now being size 10 and a 14 when i started. I guess we are only human, and woman at that!

Missie babe im sorry u r hungry, worst feeling ever but honest to god at least u r back on the wagon. After all ur excitement would be easy to think 'f**k it!' just imagine the wedding drsss :))))
I trained reeeeally hard last night, came home and had a bowl of lettuce and dressing and then sat on the phone to a friend for nrly 2 hrs. Hadnt spoke to her in months as she had been travelling and i was so happy to tell her about what ive achieved and also funnily enough i told her about my break up and she said i sounded really relieved. She is right, i do feel a lot better already which gives me strength to k know its right.
On a different note, gaaaaawd i ache today and i woke up starving! Was having a bit of a step3 carb panic yest but now i can't wait for my shredded wheat lol! ***** weather here and everywhere i think, but hope everyone manages a good day. Lots of love xxx

Well done for having just lettuce and dressing hun and well done for the work out I just couldnt face it at the moment. Glad your feeling better about your break up seriously it sounds like you have done the right thing. Just give it time xxx

Shredded Wheat im so jealous :(

MissieCB said:
Well done for having just lettuce and dressing hun and well done for the work out I just couldnt face it at the moment. Glad your feeling better about your break up seriously it sounds like you have done the right thing. Just give it time xxx

Shredded Wheat im so jealous :(

Thanks babes. Tbh i was just following my step3 but i swap lunch and dinner round so i have the carbs at lunch ready for training later, they are no good to me late at night! Xx

Thanks babes. Tbh i was just following my step3 but i swap lunch and dinner round so i have the carbs at lunch ready for training later, they are no good to me late at night! Xx

yeah thats a good plan how are you finding step three and how long have you been doing it xx

Everyone is doing so well, keeps me going :)

had to go out for the OH's mum's birthday last night to cafe rouge (thankfully looked at the menu online before so I could see what I could eat) Had the Souffle au fromage (less than 600 calories) was worried all night that I had knocked myself out of ketosis but woke up this morning so thirsty I would have sucked the moisture out a towel ha ha, and my manky mouth taste is still there and i'm not hungry so really chuffed...going SS today to try and counteract it a bit, but feeling awesome :D

Back