Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I love how we all are borderline alcoholics...it's hilarious lol.

I have had an epiphany today...whilst in sainsburys of all places. There I was at the checkout and looked in my basket and realised I had gone to the salad section brought salad, some sparkling water, some prawn and a pepper to munch on and hadn't thought twice about grabbing a chocolate bar, some coke, a packet of crisps...things that just 2 months ago I would have picked up without thinking (in autopilot) I was so happy I almost cried...what a weirdo lol. But what it has made me realise is eating well is becoming ingrained in me and i'm not even thinking about it.....today is a good day people :D

Thats so great! :)

I do think we are hard on ourselves.. ive pretty much stayed the same the last 3 weeks.. but each week ive have at least 3/4 days off plan - im proud that i havent given up, havent gained and have managed to cut back (in some shape!) previously a bad few days would lead to bad month!! x

Lani123 said:
I love how we all are borderline alcoholics...it's hilarious lol.

I have had an epiphany today...whilst in sainsburys of all places. There I was at the checkout and looked in my basket and realised I had gone to the salad section brought salad, some sparkling water, some prawn and a pepper to munch on and hadn't thought twice about grabbing a chocolate bar, some coke, a packet of crisps...things that just 2 months ago I would have picked up without thinking (in autopilot) I was so happy I almost cried...what a weirdo lol. But what it has made me realise is eating well is becoming ingrained in me and i'm not even thinking about it.....today is a good day people :D

Now That is fab! And actually as much as we are all border line alchies as u so aptly put it, and do have the blips, i def feel we r learning. Ok so its all happening slowly but whatever, if we want this to be a long term change then maybe this is the right way to do it. I can tell u, next time my body says 'stop u really are full' i may actually listen! Progress, god news mrs salad :) x

lil_legs said:
oooh no have a rest hun! hope you feel better soon xxx

Ive just been putting my extensions in - may just get away with them in my hair as my hair is so short so that makes me feel a bit better! packed my bag ready - gonna have a shake soon. have ordered a dress to wear tomorrow day but no delivery yet, gotta leave in half hour - hope they leave it with my neighbour!! (she'll be sick of me soon haha) xx

Wish i could find some clip in extensions as my hair is so fine i look bald, but im natural blonde and have like a zillion different shades in my hair so would struggle to find some i think. Plus im basically a bit crap at all that hair: eyelash type stuff so it would probs end up looking ridic anyway!
Im the queen of clothes delivery nowadays! Ordered so much from asos but i live in arse end f nowhere so no neighbours! I always leave a nice note for 'mr delivery person' and they leave things in the shed :) x

im a rubbish girl too haha but luckily my best mate is a hairdresser and the other does nails/beauty - and sorts me out! or id be like a drag queen lol

gawd knows what ill be like at the end of the night though when my short bits of hair are sticking out everywhere!! x

lil_legs said:
im a rubbish girl too haha but luckily my best mate is a hairdresser and the other does nails/beauty - and sorts me out! or id be like a drag queen lol

gawd knows what ill be like at the end of the night though when my short bits of hair are sticking out everywhere!! x

Haha i am the same! Im good with clothes but the rest, forget it! I tt made good pals with girl on dior counter in debenhams and now we r gd friends so she gives me makeup lessons whenever i buy something! Although whenever i feel like ive got loads of eye makeup on i look back at pics and it so doesnt look it, damn my tiny hamster eyes!
Tell u guys a secret, i may have left out a minor detail re night of mr masserati (sheree this is relevant to our convo i promise!) So actually i put my drunk pal to bed that night and he came and picked me up at 2am when i was still full face of makeup but in my checked pj primani shorts! Stayed at his and next day OMG u hve never seen anything like me! Hair like russel brand and makeup like, well, like had slept in it! and i had refused to bring shoes to so bare feet. I challenge u to lk worse than that!! X

Last edited:
lil_legs said:
Hahahaha Caroline I love u!! Ur so like me! But tall slim and beautiful! Xxx

Go girl!

Hehe, what are we like, baaad girls :-D
And u r so sweet, my petite slim beautiful pal. Im going to come and see u in wales one day, altho the wheels will def come off the wagon lol! X

Ha ha that's funny..I never look good after the night before either (I usually forget to take my make up off and leave a face shaped splodge on my pillow. I live in Cardiff....this place is full of Welshies (we do love our food though lol) x

I live behind Red Hot Buffet in Cardiff town centre (that is hard when on a diet) lol....this time tomorrow I will be stumbbling around Milton Keynes...good times lol

I used to live in Milton Keynes - they have Red Hot Buffet there too. Enjoy xx
Not had a bad day but I am really tired and have so much to do. I thinking need a wee rest but if I do that I'm worried I'll be out of it later. If I plough on I know I will eat so what I should do is have my shake and then a nap then get on with my stuff!

I have family ( from MK) coming this weekend so I will be partying a bit tomorrow I really want to lose on Monday don't care if it is only 1lb,

Have a great weekend all x

Went clothes shopping with the boys today, and they wanted McDonalds for lunch so ordered there's and then realised they do salad!!! So I had a grilled chicken salad which was only 115 calories!!!
On the way home we went strawberry and raspberry picking so we now have enough fruit to feed an army!! However the boys have decided they want to make some jam so that will be tomorrow!!

So a shake, chicken salad and some strawberries down!!

I am 2 shakes, a zillion litres of water, 6 thousand coffees (black!) and some m&s chicken kebab thingys down so now have my mousse and a green salad for later. I was starving when i nipped to the shops (and bought a size8 workout top, yippee!) hence having the posh chicken a little sooner than expected.
Taking my bike for a quick spin as its new and I'm excited, and then its the start of my rock n roll weeknd doing absolutely f**k all, i actually genuinly cannot wait lol!
Lisa you sound like such a fab mum, such nice interesting things to do with your kids and am v impressed with the maccy d's salad, it never even would of occurred to me they did them, or if they did that they weren't breaded or deep fried!
Have a lovely friday peoples xxx

Cycle done, yippeeee loved it! Although eing run fit does not been cycle fit ive discoverd, ouch! Also could have done without the fly populalation of hertfordshire congregating in my eyes but hey ho! I feel totally exhilerated (whilst bein totally whacked!) Time to celebrate with fizzy water and a salad!!! X

Ps 100% step2 aside from extra protein in the form of wafter thin plasti ham! And im full. And soon im going to fall asleep. Oh and sorryfor all the msgs but im happy today!! X

Well done Caroline!! Got weigh in tomorrow morning now ! Could of done with the extra day of being good!!!

Lisalu82 said:
Well done Caroline!! Got weigh in tomorrow morning now ! Could of done with the extra day of being good!!!

If u dont lose at least a lb i will eat my new top!! Dont worry chick, it'll be a breeze! x

Good luck to the weigh in's. I had 2 good days then a total blow out today but on the plus side my trainer thinks Ivd lost quite a bit of weight. Ivd even purchased those zyggora hot pants to help me sweat more in exercise. Only had one shake today need to be very good for the next 3 days!! Hope you lovely gals r well x

Back