Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I'm in Swansea working today too! small world lol.

What a weekend, has been carnage but am feeling ready to carry on with the healthy eating. Am not doing Cambridge properly for a few weeks as I have lost a whole load of hair (my hairdresser asked if I have alopecia! and womens problems) but I am on a health eating plan until I am ready to face cambridge again (or more to the point my body is).

Swedish House Mafia were immense, I am still recovering though.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend though :)

Wow sounds like u had a wicked time zx been hearing about this hair falling out thing a lot and it's getting me worried????

Has anyone else noticed a difference? X

I didn't think it was that bad but my hairdresser looked mortified lol. I haven't noticed clumps falling out or anything but my hairdresser pointed out loads of areas where I was missing a fair amount of hair that was definately there before :-s

Lani123 said:
I didn't think it was that bad but my hairdresser looked mortified lol. I haven't noticed clumps falling out or anything but my hairdresser pointed out loads of areas where I was missing a fair amount of hair that was definately there before :-s

God not good!!!!! Keeping my eve on it I think x

How is everyone? I am not on much, got family visiting so have been enjoying some time with them. Managed to resist the Carrot Cake and haven't been totally crap but not stuck to plan, despite this is sts on Monday. I was chuffed.tbh. Coconut is my new best friend! I love it...
My family are here all week and ex is away for two weeks after that so I am proper going for it from Friday, although I am still trying to do my best til then.
I am loving the effects of the kettle bells so am going to lo for a class.
Good luck everyone - will get back into this when family are gone, thinking about you all tho xx

Just had a coconut one myself and it's quite nice but I like most of the shakes anyway xxx

Hey lil legs how's u post some pics of u at the hen night x. Have u weighed yourself? Had a crazy three day mad one and finding it do hard to get back on track xx

Nah im not weighing until i finish my packs. trying to stop weighing so will check how i am once i finish my packs and decide how to go on!

Im gonna try and 810 until at least monday and ill see how i feel monday, i might do 1000 to get ready for calorie counting or whatever i decide to do!

all my pics are on my facebook, not on here hun xx

I second that!!!!! Else under 10 is going to be a distant dream lol xx

Well girls today has been another write off so I'm taking a different tactic gonna try and do my own kinda 1000 for the next few days

B - bar
L - chicken or prawns, salad and cous cous
D - shakes

Need to reign myself back in now! but can't bare the thought of proper cd ATM have lost any motivation x

lil_legs said:
Well girls today has been another write off so I'm taking a different tactic gonna try and do my own kinda 1000 for the next few days

B - bar
L - chicken or prawns, salad and cous cous
D - shakes

Need to reign myself back in now! but can't bare the thought of proper cd ATM have lost any motivation x

I'm struggling too also!!! Had a red wine when I got in and a slice of bread :( dreading what the scales are gonna say on saturday. Dnt know what my problem is with this lack of willpower x

Ur doing good sticking to that tho x

Yh its so hard!!! Xxx I'm in bed to avoid more temptation!!!

Plus I'm also finding it boring too x

im still like a bl**dy stone off of goal!!! Got to sort my head out looool.

Hows everyone this morning xxx

Morning, I feel crap! Was at a horse show yesterday in the rain and wind, and I have a banging head and feel really weak. What's happened to summer?? Have lots to do around the house and have to take the oldest to a kayaking lesson this afternoon so hopefully a good day eating wise.

Back