woman of the year awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellebear said:
Thanks Mog for that - my district round is next Sunday!!! I now have a better idea of what to expect!!! :)

xxxx

Make sure you tell us all about it! Honestly, I loved it. Would love to go again!

lets hope some of us get through to birmingham ah?

My district round is next sunday.

Oooh I guess we'll all see each other there?!!?!?

Well done everyone who is through to the finals and also those who were nominated - you're all doing fab!

Quick question... my consultant said last week we would do WoTY in group this week (tomorrow). Does that mean whoever wins it would be too late to go through to the district finals etc? as it looks like they've already been done.

I'm not expecting to win it btw! But there's a few ladies in my group who have done really well and said they would like to go for it.

Thanks x

Dunno, ours is next sunday and the deadline 2 fridays ago.

Mine is at SW Head Office- can't wait to take proper pics of the loos there!!!

Does anyone know how dressed up I should be?

Shrimpy said:
Dunno, ours is next sunday and the deadline 2 fridays ago.

Mine is at SW Head Office- can't wait to take proper pics of the loos there!!!

Does anyone know how dressed up I should be?

People got quite dressed up. Most were wearing dresses- but day dresses, like you would wear to go for a nice meal.

Boo!! I was excited that I'd get to see lots of people, but I guess that makes sense.

Um.. crud! I only own two dresses and they're both prom dresses!

Boo!! I was excited that I'd get to see lots of people, but I guess that makes sense.

poor you, you will have to go shopping!!

Shrimpy said:

I think you'd be also fine in trousers/leggings & a nice top. I wore leggings and a long top.

Bear in mind you will be weighing in!

but shopping is fun, specially spending the hubbies money well at least in my case that is what i did lmao

I think you'd be also fine in trousers/leggings & a nice top. I wore leggings and a long top.

Bear in mind you will be weighing in!

At group I weigh in in EXACTLY the same clothes a pair of leggings & a strappy top. Do you think they'd mind if I stripped off to reveal those?

but shopping is fun, specially spending the hubbies money well at least in my case that is what i did lmao
Hubbies money is my money, we have a joint account that both our paycheques go to, so no reward for me. Hmm.. probably will need a shopping trip.

Lol, I weigh in wearing the same thing every week too!

I had to remove my belt to weigh in, most of us were busy removing various items at the back of the room!!

I usually step out of my denim skirt & take off my jumper... I wonder if that would be too weird....

Shrimpy said:
I usually step out of my denim skirt & take off my jumper... I wonder if that would be too weird....

Hehe! I'll have to sort some sort of winter friendly attire soon cos our sw class venue is chilly.

I always go in leggings & short sleeved top, think when I reach target (soon I hope!) I'll try and get to the lower end so I can add a couple of pounds of clothes!

Wonder when they do the target member award cos I bet you'll get voted for that one:)

Ooooh, I dunno.... I didn't think that far ahead! LOL.

In winter I wear a wooly dress & snow boots... the whole time, though I never seem to get to bottom end of target, so i doubt I'll change. :)

I've literally overnight become really excited about buying winter clothes, coat, boots, lovely outfits:)

All due to my weight loss, I didn't look at clothes before. It's ace:)

Same here! I love shopping now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back