woweeeee

wannafitonplaneseat

emmatryingtogetthinner
i went into evans today and looked through the coats on sale tried on a size 30 and it was too big :eek: :eek: :eek: ,the was a nice bodywarmer i liked size 26/28 i tried it on and oh my god:eek: :eek: it fitted :D :D :D :D :D needless to say i ran to the counter to pay for it and promptly wore it for the remainder of my shopping trip ;)

thats excellent news, doesn't it make you feel all warm n fuzzy when something like that happens.
word of warning tho, don't be tempted to buy too much cos you'll be throwing them out at a rate of knots, just stick with a few key items & save your pennies 'till u get to goal
xx:)

Dont you just love it when that happens!!? Seriously though well done, this diet may be hard to stick to but the results are so worth it.

i went into evans today and looked through the coats on sale tried on a size 30 and it was too big :eek: :eek: :eek: ,the was a nice bodywarmer i liked size 26/28 i tried it on and oh my god:eek: :eek: it fitted :D :D :D :D :D needless to say i ran to the counter to pay for it and promptly wore it for the remainder of my shopping trip ;)

That is fantastic...well done !
I am thinking about going to have a look, before I started my diet nothing I tried on fitted me it was horrible.
It has gotta fit now.....what a great feeling Emma.

Do you register on your scales yet......?
That will be your next goal.

thanks everyone it is nice to have words of encouragement from others and to think the night before i was so tempted to eat something :eek: glad i didnt;) so im thinking im about 23st 10 cause our scales only go up to 23st 5 and it said 23st 8 earlier then flicked around weights again so another few days.maybe the weekend and i will register on it:D it will also be nice to see the pounds disappear as well as feel them,i so wish i had taken my bloody measurents when started now :mad: cause like you sonkie im positive ive lost a lot :p . so yes my next goals are as follows....

to register on my home scales
to have my pj's fall down (they are so loose now ! :D )
to fit into my navy dress (can get it on but its tight across tummy and boobs :rolleyes: )ive not been able to wear this dress for about 4 years but always loved it !

so here's to onwards and downwards ....... cheers (as i hold up my sparkly water lol)

Wow Emma, its so great to hear you sounding positive about LT, and about how your feeling.
Megga congrats on buying the smaller size, what a brill feeling :D
Wonder how long your top will fit untill its far too big??

Well done, that's brilliant - it's so lovely when this happens. Get used to it though, it'll be happening a lot from now on.

I cant wait to buy something in a smaller size- so thanks for reminding me emma and very well done on your weight loss so far! xxx :D

Hi Emma,

It is a real thrill when you move into the small sizes and instead of going up into the bigger ones.

I hope you have your measurements done now along with photos, side and full few in front of the door as time goes on you begin then to see more of the door behind you:D

I think it is good advise not to buy too much clothes as you will find in another couple of weeks you may well be out of them.

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

Well done Emma u r doing fantastic !
Smaller sizes too that is wicked , so proud of u hun xxx
Here come the bikini babes LOL
XXX

thanks everyone it is nice to have words of encouragement from others and to think the night before i was so tempted to eat something :eek: glad i didnt;) so im thinking im about 23st 10 cause our scales only go up to 23st 5 and it said 23st 8 earlier then flicked around weights again so another few days.maybe the weekend and i will register on it:D it will also be nice to see the pounds disappear as well as feel them,i so wish i had taken my bloody measurents when started now :mad: cause like you sonkie im positive ive lost a lot :p . so yes my next goals are as follows....

to register on my home scales
to have my pj's fall down (they are so loose now ! :D )
to fit into my navy dress (can get it on but its tight across tummy and boobs :rolleyes: )ive not been able to wear this dress for about 4 years but always loved it !

so here's to onwards and downwards ....... cheers (as i hold up my sparkly water lol)

Its never too late to take your measurements.

Well Done Emma!

Just read your thread and had to reply!

Well done on dropping those dress sizes!:D
How are you getting on now? You must be so excited to finnally feel a difference this big!

I started LT last May/June and lost 3st before I went on holiday to Ibiza - came back and it all went horribly wrong (but my sister who started at the same time is still going strong and I'm trying to catch up!lol!). The truly amazing thing is that it works! I HATE being hungry and once I was in ketosis i wasn't hungry (though I did find myself craving food out of habit) and found drinking all the water relatively easy (even stopped getting up twice at night to wee!:eek: ).

It really is possible to lose the weight and, as I learnt on holiday, it's really straight forward to keep it off (a bit of sensible eating and tailoring a standard dinner is the key). My personal disaster has been christmas ... but this is day 1 of my LT Restart and I'm taking it one hour, one day, one weigh in at a time!

Good luck, girl and keep it up .... you'll make it to target!
Bev x

Im so pleased for you Emma, i bet your glad you didnt cave in and eat something, just try and bottle that feeling of getting into smaller clothes and bring it back out if you get tempted again.

well done for starting again on lipotrim and good luck,i also dont feel hungry but i do crave food and having something to chew on lol. so i been on this now for a month :eek: i seen a friend the other day that i hadnt seen since i started on lt she couldnt believe how much i had lost she said def shows :D gave me more incentive to keep going,also so i live 300 miles away from my family and havent seen them since last november so i cant wait to go down and visit them late march or early april and surprise them (although they know im on lt they aint seen me :p ). so onwards with the task of shrinking and although i dont post that often i always read the others,just im more of a reader than writer (cant never think of what to write lol ) :rolleyes: i ramble just like i am now so bye for now :wave_cry: :D

Hey Emma that is great...well done ! You will be registering on those scales in no time...mine go up to 23st 11lbs but it didnt take long to register on them.

Emma you are doing great hun , good to know you are still with us and that friends have noticed , what an amazing buzz xxx
Your family will c such a difference in u !!! wow !
I enjoy reading ur updates so please keep us informed ... we do realise you are a busy girl !!!! haha
Takecare hun x

yeah emma we miss you and the tales of your ever shrinking-ness! com back come back!!! Jem xxx :D

Back