Ww: Wednesday weigh ins post your pounds gone here!!! (ww is not weight watchers!)

i hope i am not too late but i lost 13lbs!!!! in total

Well done to every one else and Julz good to still have u on and also for sorting out your target weight with the chemist!:)

4lb lost!

Hi all

I've lost another 4lb this week woohoo!

Sadly, I'm refeeding this week because off on holiday as of Sunday but I'll be back on the 18th August back to TFR! I've already planned my whole weeks menu's so hoping it won't be too painful - I'm going camping so can be good just thought shakes in a tent without ice and a blender would put me off them for life but the great thing is whilst I'm looking forward to my hols - I'm looking forward to getting back to my shakes too!

Well done Wednesday club for all the great losses!

wooooooooo hoooooooooo

lost 4.5lbs baby!!!!
sooooo chuffin happy!! this means i'm over half way there & into the 12's, which i havent been since before i was pregnant (my daughter is now 2!)
Well done to all the other WW's

yey yey yey! i lost 5lb this week too!!

Well done WW's, what brill weight losses! xx

we rock! how cool are we???

Just been for first weigh in and lost.... 9lb!!!!! Thats nearly 4kg!!!!! I'm shocked that I've lost so much, don't feel any smaller and I suspect it has something to do with the squitty tummy last night but I'm soooooo chuffed!!! Everybody is right, the first week will be the hardest, with such a massive loss I'm so motivated! Thanks for putting up with my neurotic misery this last week, I can be positive now! xxx

9 pounds! Holy cow - that is so awesome and now u got the motivation bug! :D GREAT! xox well done!

i hope i am not too late but i lost 13lbs!!!! in total

Well done to every one else and Julz good to still have u on and also for sorting out your target weight with the chemist!:)

Slim Shady! :cool: 13 pounds?? whats the craic here like? could u not have pulled 1 more out of the bag and just rounded up to 1 stone?? flips sake! :) (joking btw!) 13 lucky for some eh! And yes you still have ME wow - how lucky are u? lol AWESOME RESULT AND SO HAPPY FOR YOU XOXOXO REALLY WELL DONE! XOXOX

Hi all

I've lost another 4lb this week woohoo!

Sadly, I'm refeeding this week because off on holiday as of Sunday but I'll be back on the 18th August back to TFR! I've already planned my whole weeks menu's so hoping it won't be too painful - I'm going camping so can be good just thought shakes in a tent without ice and a blender would put me off them for life but the great thing is whilst I'm looking forward to my hols - I'm looking forward to getting back to my shakes too!

Well done Wednesday club for all the great losses!

4 pounds is fantastic - im sure u are well pleased! :D enjoy ur camping trip and refeed and look forward to hearing all about it! xox well done! xox

wooooooooo hoooooooooo

lost 4.5lbs baby!!!!
sooooo chuffin happy!! this means i'm over half way there & into the 12's, which i havent been since before i was pregnant (my daughter is now 2!)
Well done to all the other WW's

4.5 - BRILLIANT! really well done babe! 50% done - just do the same again and then wow - watch out world eh! ;) xox

yey yey yey! i lost 5lb this week too!!

5 pounds - wonder how many tins of baked beans that is??? lol really well done! xox

3.9lbs!!!!

Hey so glad to see u post - hope all is well with u! 4 pounds - ur rocking babe! xxx

Hey... just logged back in - cracking for this week ladies well done - here's to next week ..... cheers (clinks glasses of water !)

Back