Your height/weight/size

I'm 5'2", I weighed 22st 8lbs when I first started Atkins (haven't weighed myself yet), and a size 22/24 top and 24/26 bottom (curse my hips!).

I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you! :mad: :p

When I was about 21.5 stone I was a size 30, and you are 6" shorter than me! I don't really hate you (well, maybe a bit...;)), but you certainly are lucky with the frame you have!

Really interesting thread. I am 14 st 12, 5 ft 7 and a size 16/18. However when I got down to 12 stone I was still a size 16 and had an odd pair of size 14 jeans but they were big 14s! I strongly believe that even if I was 10 stone I will still be a size 14!!

I've read people saying that before too, that IS weird isn't it? Where is the fat coming off? Your fingers?! Mine seems to like to do that- fingers, feet, I don't know, earlobes, hair if it could. Anywhere except where I want it to come off! Well at least you can eat more and weigh more and still look skinny!

I'm an inverted weeble in shape

:D Don't think they'd sell very well. I'd love if that was a real body shape though. Apple, Pear, Inverted Weeble.

Tamzy1989 said:
i'm 5"10, i weigh 13stones 10 and i fit into a size 12 ( fits very snug) but i like my jeans well fitted:D

I'm the same height but at that weight I'm a size 16 or 18. Even at 10.5 stone I've never been below a 12 damn it!

I wouldn't mind losing some weight off my fingers, they are really fat and it's hard to get nice rings to fit me :(. Most of my weight seems to come off my boobs, i'm sure if i get down to 10stone i'll be totally flat chested.

That's true, it is nicer now some of my old jewellery fits (necklaces too!), but really I'd like to wear boots, but I just have massive calves, always have.

Don't talk to me about boobs. Mine are sad deflated balloons these days. *sigh* Bicycle pump required.

That's true, it is nicer now some of my old jewellery fits (necklaces too!), but really I'd like to wear boots, but I just have massive calves, always have.

Don't talk to me about boobs. Mine are sad deflated balloons these days. *sigh* Bicycle pump required.

Boots! Arrgh! The women in my family all have big calves! Nightmare! I feel your pain.

I have a pump..... :confused:

I'm using a good bra to create the illusion of perky boobs, but getting them reinvigorated is my dream. Preferably by a surgeon rather than Honda's bicycle pump tho....

ANYWAY enough about my chest!

This is a fascinating thread. When I'm at my ideal weight (10st 6lb) I'm a size 10/12. When I was 16stone I was a size 22. I'm 5'7" (and a half :))

My calves are 18inches... eek.
Are you "right-legged"? Maybe you have more muscle on the right leg? Or, if you have been on a plane recently or something i'd be getting worried about blood clots and stuff, but then again i'm on the paranoid side...

mine are 18" as well, difficult to find boots or wellies

Weeklies are the worst! I don't know what mine are but I can never find anything to fit.....except Duo.....measure and by ;)

I'm going to put all you guys' weight/size answers in a table type thing and post it, coz I'm nerdy like that.

My calves now are about 17 inches, they were 20 (!!!!). Doing calf raises really seemed to help shrink them (you'd think the opposite, but apparently no).

Here's the post i put on the other thread - but i'll try to add lbs as well in an edit

Hmm - good question and agree body shape is the key issue. I'm 5'8" too so hopefully that helps. I have big shoulders and hips though - grew out of a 12 when i was 12 and very skinny lol

Will do my best but sorry all in kilos so you'll have to adjust
Start weight 112kg/247lbs size 22 top and squeezing into tight 24 trousers from m&s
May last year 95kg/209lbs and wearing size 18 monsoon evening top and stretchy size 18 skirt
Now 80kg/176lbs and top is 12/14 depending on stretch. Trousers are 16 in m&s but not all shapes fit.

Sizes for me dropped faster on top - then bottom seemed to catch up. Often when i stalled slightly on weight then i lost more inches - bodies really wierd!

Anyhow - good luck

Ps bought a size 12 dress in the monsoon sales that looks great - proves the sizing is meaningless!

Why did I decide to do this table? Took me flippin' ages and Kat1e posted after I'd finished. Sorry Kat1e. Well anyway, gives a rough idea. It's done by post order rather than weight/height/size. I would have ordered it better if I could have been bothered, but I wasn't. So there!

Miniminstable.jpg

Ooo.... Can you stick me on your table ?? I feel left out (my own fault cos I've been trolloping on my diary lol
Height - 5'4"
Weight - 16st 4-7lbs
Size - anything from 18 to 22.

When I was 21st 10lbs I wore size 32

Does it mean I'm big or small boned?? Lol

No point in trying on boots - and need to find my tape measure to check out my calves!

My top half is definitely 18/20 - except for the hanging flappy bingo wings lol

Boobs are deflated saggy things that need a good solid bra and have found a superb one from Evans which stands up on its own... Bra size is 38d

Fingers are still sausages :(

FAb thread although I think we need conclusions lol
Xx

Well my bottom half is completely out of proportion to my top half - am 5ft 5 weigh 138lbs and recon at least two thirds of weight are in my thighs. Am a tight size 12 bottom and comfortable 10 sometimes 8 on top. Am hoping my last few pounds come straight off the thighs

Back