100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

10.1 is amazing!!! Just seen on fb your out for the night, enjoy :)

Done my run - 31.53 for 5km. Was in the mud too and quite hilly so I'm pleased with that time. It's on every week, going to go as often as possible. Been very good today. Hopefully the scales start to shift soon.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Photo of you after the run is great. Well done! Hubs came home from ninja camp and said we'd been invited for dinner and he'd sorted a babysitter. 3 course meal later my best laid plans for the weekend gone and im looking at a 2-3 lb gain tomorrow. Worth it though, had a lovely night.

Thanks Hun.

What's ninja camp? I'm intrigued lol. Bet it was worth it though. I've been 100% and lost nothing!!! Hope you've had a nice weekend. Work tomorrow :-/

You two are brill, I'm going to come live with the pair of you on alternate weekends after Christmas. Lol.
I'm eating my own body weight in roast potatoes so I'll keep quiet while stalking you both in here. X

Anne xx

Hey Anne :) hope your well. Made any wedding plans yet?

Still no shift on the scales for me. Although I'm wondering if the battery is about to go as keeps resetting so maybe there not being accurate (here's hoping lol). Will change the battery and hopefully 6lb will disappear ;-) can't believe it's Monday again, where do the weekends go!!!!

I'm 10 2.5 this morning so not bad at all this morning but I've a client dinner tonight. All my plans for a saintly weekend went out the window so I'm just glad I limited the damage. I love roast potatoes Anne but I just have one now. Leave the rest after me. Liz - you'll lose 3 lbs together I bet!

Hi ladies!

After weeks of hovering I'm no better off really, and I've just realised I've got a wedding reception in 5 weeks with all my partners work colleagues and I desperately don't want to feel a fat mess for it!

So here I am, back on SS+, hoping desperately to stick at it this time.

You're both doing so so well and I'm hoping a little bit of the diet fairy dust will rub off :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi ladies!

After weeks of hovering I'm no better off really, and I've just realised I've got a wedding reception in 5 weeks with all my partners work colleagues and I desperately don't want to feel a fat mess for it!

So here I am, back on SS+, hoping desperately to stick at it this time.

You're both doing so so well and I'm hoping a little bit of the diet fairy dust will rub off :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Jo :)

Welcome back, how have you been? Is today day 1? You could lose a massive amount in 5 weeks - good luck.

Sending you some fairy dust :)

x

Boom!! PB in my 5km. 30:12 so close to breaking the 30 mins which is my ultimate goal. I'd love to be able to consistently run it in under 30 mins.

Thx hun. Finally a lb gone this morning. Hoping I'm back to losing again. Have started having Atkins muesli for breakfast with berries and fat free yog plus fruit as snacks so that's probably why I stopped losing as body was like what's going on lol. Needed to start eating more with all the exercise I'm doing and this feels like the way forward for me now, I can live off this no problem where as before I was still Hungary. My typical day now looks like this:

Breakfast - Atkins muesli, berries, fat free Greek yogurt or if I'm in a rush an Atkins bar

Lunch - 2 lots of protein with salad and beetroot. Protein is normally cottage cheese with either chicken or ham. Then an apple.

Dinner - varies, chicken stir frys, roast chicken with loads of veg, omelette, steak and veg. Then a piece of fruit - I'm loving pears right now.

I always try and have lower gi fruits. Never knew how much sugar was in fruit!! Crazy

Anne - the above is for you mainly as you asked.

Hope your all doing ok. X

I was out last night....radio silence for a few days.....it was bad this morning. 10 4.75.....oh well.......back on it again. Was eating in a restaurant I would never be in a position to go to normally so I had exactly what I wanted and lots of it. Super good now from now until the weekend.

A flipping lb on this morning. No idea why :-/ think my body is holding on to everything. I've had this before, 2 weeks on ss and no loss. Think I need a day off the dieting to kick start my metabolism. Will stick as is till sat and see then. Unless I have a whoosh of 2lb or more. 10 days and no loss at all. Was hoping I'd be right near my near target by now!!!

Dinner was lovely the other night. I had pork with red cabbage and black pudding and a lemon tart with cranberry ice cream after - christmas on a plate!!! Lots of wine too. I'm trailing on the underside of my wagon at the moment. 10 3.75 at the moment but I'm starving. Had my usual porridge with raisins and 2 boiled eggs for brekkie and then went straight back up and got a fruit scone with butter and jam. That's the guts of my days eating in one sitting. it's going to be a long day.

Dinner was lovely the other night. I had pork with red cabbage and black pudding and a lemon tart with cranberry ice cream after - christmas on a plate!!! Lots of wine too. I'm trailing on the underside of my wagon at the moment. 10 3.75 at the moment but I'm starving. Had my usual porridge with raisins and 2 boiled eggs for brekkie and then went straight back up and got a fruit scone with butter and jam. That's the guts of my days eating in one sitting. it's going to be a long day.

Hi kiwi

Porridge with raisins sounds lovely, is that allowed on step three? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As im maintaining now im not following step 3, just using 1200 calories as a guideline. Porridge is really high in carbs so I would say only Cambridge porridge is allowed.

Its been a baaaaad few days. Im actually looking forward to shakes this morning. Need to stop eating crap. I think hubs flung the scales out the window.......

Lol, I've been bad too :-/. Back on the shakes too, going for 5 days of ss+ then have a night out Saturday and Monday then back on ss+ as much as possible between now and Christmas. I'm bored of this last bit of weight now, just want rid of it lol. So a few weeks of ss+ should do the job. Ordered a few slim and save shakes which I'll have with Atkins bars until I can get some Cambridge shakes. Had to contact a new cdc as my old one stopped but the new lady is on holiday!!! Typical.

Hope you have a good 100% day kiwi x

Confession time, I was 10 4.75 this morning. Going in completely the opposite direction. Back on it with a bang this morning. It's the only way I need to lose 7 lbs now in 3 weeks to fit into the dress I bought for my chrstmas party. It's amazing but completely unforgiving.

Back