12 lbs- slimming buddy?

I second the crap week at work! If I lost weight through stress, I would be anorexic by now!!!! Weigh in in 1/2 hour, DH has cooked a curry - he thought he was being good buying a sauce jar from Aldi, it did have a lowish fat percentage but when I looked it up it was still 30 syns for the jar!!! lucky it will be shared between three of us, what with the packet of hula hoops for lunch and the extra shredded wheat this morning, I am well over syns and way off track!!! and its * time, not surprising really!!!!!!!

I weighed in today- lost 0.5lbs! AAAAAAARRRRGH! I still have 14.5lbs left to lose! *grrrr*

Planning on a fish week next week in an attempt to up the losses!

will try and join you in a fishy week - it's about time - I love prawns and salmon & cockles but not much else - OH and I like sild too......................

will give it a go and see what I can do.

A fishy week might speed up some losses, desperate to hit the magic T by xmas... but will settle for getting my next stickie SOME POINT this month!!!

another 1lb off me - slow and steady seems to win the race LOL! DH didn't fair so well, he put on 2lb (must have been the apple crumble I refused :) )

Well done girls. I lost 1.5lbs so 8lb left for me - will take me down to 10 stone exactly (not my end target) but I'm now thinking about trying to get just under the 10 stone mark for Xmas!! Think I'll wait and see how I go over the next few weeks as I might even try for more xx

this weeks pledge is to plan all my meals and prep my lunchs the night before! was really good at this the first week, and then got slack when i pledged to concentrate on water intake.. so .. im making sure i stay on track my getting organised again this week!

scotch eggs and salad followed by orange suger free jelly with orange segments in tomorrow!

and then gammon with new pots for teatime!

Hi Fern, haven't been around much this week and went away for the weekend! not sure what the scales will tell me this week but there was quite alot of birthday cake eaten!!!

awwww-cake!!

atm im 1 week ahead of myself 4lbs in 3 i believe, or even 4.5, think it wzs 2.5, half and 1 this week.. but im not hopeful for this week after being poorly and generally not keeping tabs on my food intake properly.

hopeing for even just 1/2, would take me bang on my old T xxx

I managed three last week making me 11.5lbs to target, but friday was my anniversary and I decided to take the meal out off plan. Looking at the home scales I've gained at least 1lb if not more... Oh well, If i am awesome for the next 8 weeks and lose 1.5lbs a week, I should make it to T, only there's never a guarantee I'll lose that much!!! Mih. I can see a fishie week in my near future again...

*fingers crossed Fern, lotsa speed and superspeed and you might pull it off!*

I put 1/2lb on last week meaning that I've got 8lb to get to my mini xmas target. I've been extra good this week & weigh in is tomorrow so we'll see what happens. Next week won't be a very good weight loss as I'm going down London at the weekend and probably won't be on plan for the majority of it.

Good luck for weigh in this week xx

hello buddies.

Sorry haven't been doing much this week - so much to do at home - had a Stay the Same last week - I was disappointed and hoped it would be more this week but it was just 1.5lb's - having said 'just' 1.5lb's it means that I ONLY have 9lb's to Christmas to my target of 10.10 - fingers crossed.

Hope you are all doing well - keep in touch ladies.

Gilly x

good luck for tomoz fern - hope its a NICE surprise.

I agree with fern... WI tomorrow night and I'm SURE I've gained. I went out for my 3 year wedding anniversary and went off plan for that meal. And OH GOD was I off plan. I shared for starter tempura seafood and a chorizo and halloumi salad (finished the starters), Then for mains slow roasted lamb shank with buttery mash and veggies (finished the mains). Then I had chocolate fondant with toffee icecream(nowhere near finished the dessert). Then had coffee with cream and REAL sugar!!! I've been on 2syns a day since then to limit the damage... prolly killed my chances of a loss this week. But HEY! I'm back on and speeding my way through this week, if I don't lose this week I'll manage next (I had bloody better!)

I'm so proud of myself, I lost 3lbs tonight so I've only got 5.5lbs to lose before Xmas but it also meant that I got my 2 stone sticker!! Which leaves 19.5lbs to go. I'd love to get to target for Xmas but I'm not going to push myself as we're away at the weekend so I'll only have 4 days on plan & the other 3 will be totally off plan so not expecting a loss next week. Will see what happens, I'm 10 stone 5.5lbs now so I'd really be happy to be under 9 stone for Xmas which means I'll have more than 5.5lbs to lose - will decide nearer the time.

Hope everyone else did well xx

Back