12 lbs- slimming buddy?

Im unsure on this week- iv been good, my motivation in tact.. however, iv been using my syns- which isnt somthing i usually do.

however im thinking, although i wont get big losses, if it comes off slower but my motivation lasts longer because im using my syns dailey, then thats ok? im just worried it wont come off at all?

id hoped for 2 lbs this week but i highly doubt it, maybe 1/2 if im lucky. not feel any diff and iv only managed one bit of exercise (although not through lack of trying, dont even get me started!)
Not worked hard enough for 2lbs! :(

we'l see, just tomorrow then its WI day!

im really tempted to do a red week.. but only for a change really. i havnt had good losses on it in the past, only 1/2 a lb

but then im quite happy on ee so i think, why bother?

Ive had a pants week ! My FIL died on Saturday and I have eaten rubbishy really since then - picking and snacking and being stupid. I wanted to get my 2lb's off this week to get my 2 stone award and only be 7lb's away from 10.10 goal for Christmas - that isn't going to happen AGAIN this week ! Don't think I shall even make class tomrorow night because we are having to travel to FIL's to clear out his bungalow.

Sorry to sound heartless, we haven'ty really been close for many many years. It's very sad but more stress in our lives.

Keep me motivated ladies.

Hope you all DO exceptionally well this week and get better losses than you imagined.

FINGERS CROSSED EH.

Gilly x

Gilly im so sorry to hear of your FIL and i hope that its not too distressing for you and your family when you travel to sort through his belongings.

Life can sometimes throw a spanner in the WL works but you can always have next week to get that weight loss you want.

xx

gilly-im so sorry to hear your news,and it doesnt sound heartless at all....it is stressful as well as upsetting,you're bound to go through a whole range of emotions at times like these.
hope sorting through the belongings isnt too bad for you and i hope you get back on track as you want soon.

Gilly I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL, sending you loads of hugs.

Well I've had a crap week SW wise but had a fab weekend away down London at the American Football. Which is why I've put on 3.5lbs this week - I'm also due to finish my pill on Friday so my period is due next Tuesday - so could be star week but so could next week.

Good luck to everyone else this week xx

Gilly, I'm sorry to hear about your FIL. Sending love your way, hope it all get sorted without too much of a hitch and smoothly.

I managed to lose a piss poor 0.5lbs this week, meaning I'm now 10.5lbs away from target, just wanna get that to SINGLE figures, but I feel all bloated and reckon I must be due on soon... TMI sorry! So hopefully it'll shift next week, but since the last meeting with the personal trainer I have lost 4lbs and the next one is in 1 week, so if I can make that 5.5lbs loss I'll be relatively happy! So this week, back to square one and making a 1 week plan from a random magazine! lol. :)

Gilly, sorry to hear about your FiL, even though you were not close, it is still a sad and stressful time.

I have been absolutely gobsmacked today! wasn't expecting anything WL wise following incidents with a baked cheesecake and some crackling!!! It obviously did me some good as managed another 1.5lbs this week!!! It really has got to kick me up the bum soon!!! Good luck with everyones WI this week :)

Oh no Fern!!! Any idea why?

pick yourself up and dust yourself off, its another week and you can lose that 1lb as quick as you found it :)

whoo! go you!!

2lbs off for me, so like you 1lb gain off from last week and an extra one. Back on track me. .
5.5lbs to target, 6 more weigh ins..

1 week holiday and a works christmas meal is all that is standing in my way. Im gunna kick arse.

yesss, my xmas do is the 18th. so the week before.. i go on holiday in 2 weeks time.. but is self catering and only in cornwall. I can go swimming every day too. x

Back