1st day of a new start!

Happy tuesday everyone!

Todays eats include:
B - Oats so simple porridge Heaps of fruit with apple and Blackberry - had an early meeting so needed something filling
S - M&S chocolate, peanut, popcorn bar
L - M&S BBQ pulled pork pasta pot
S - Boots Salt and vinegar sprial crisps
T - Fresh Ravioli and Bolognese sauce

Tomorrow's going to be a good day - Bake off starts at 8pm on BBC 1 and it's date night with the hubster!

Happy tuesday everyone! Todays eats include: B - Oats so simple porridge Heaps of fruit with apple and Blackberry - had an early meeting so needed something filling S - M&S chocolate, peanut, popcorn bar L - M&S BBQ pulled pork pasta pot S - Boots Salt and vinegar sprial crisps T - Fresh Ravioli and Bolognese sauce Tomorrow's going to be a good day - Bake off starts at 8pm on BBC 1 and it's date night with the hubster!

Haha I'm super excited about bake off too. We need to be in from the gym by 7 so dinner can go in and we can sit and eat watching it! Helps prevent the munchies! xxxx.

Well peeps HUMP day has been pretty quiet. It's date night with the hubster tonight, and we're off to the pictures to see Mrs Brown's Boy D'Movie! :atthemovies::rotflmao: we'll probably end up at Burger King as thats our usual Movie night treat.

So far today I've had:-
B - All bran golden crunch with a peach Danio yogurt
S - none as didnt have the above until 10.30
L - Asda Lamb Tagine -only 5 syns a tin and it's lovely and filling
S - M&S chocolate, peanut and popcorn bar - last one so will have to find something else tomorrow!
T - as above.
Hope everyone has had a lovely HUMP day so far
xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a great date night darling xxxx

Morning all lovelies!

Date night was good, we ended up at an all you can eat Chinese Buffett, so was generally good, with boiled rice, noodles and chicken, had x1 small prawn toast and a small portion of chips and a diet coke.
Mrs Brown's Boys D'movie was good, not generally as funny as the tv show, but really funny in places.

Thursday has started as a lovely sunny day so lets hope it stays!

So far today its going like this:-
B - Bran flakes, skimmed milk - although I've discovered x2 - yes count them x2 - full boxes of weetabix in my cupboard! :ashamed0005: so might have to check that dates and star eating them!
S - Blackberries and raspberry muller greek yog pot
L - TBD - might go for a meat/salad sandwich type thing
S - Special K biscuit moment
T - Unsmoked gammon steak, potatoes and vegetables

Going to finish the last little bits of decorating the bathroom tonight and maybe and early night (wink wink! :heartpump:)
Hope it's a good day for you all my beauty's
xxx

Well done for staying on plan (mainly) whilst out for tea :)

xxxx

Thank you although today went a bit mis-lead, I went for a coffee from the cafe here at Aspect, and I ended up with a cherry scone and jam!
:booboo:
Going to be extra good this afternoon, and not have a sandwich but stick to my fruit and snacks, then have tea tonight.

Thank you although today went a bit mis-lead, I went for a coffee from the cafe here at Aspect, and I ended up with a cherry scone and jam!
:booboo:
Going to be extra good this afternoon, and not have a sandwich but stick to my fruit and snacks, then have tea tonight.

Don't panic honey just get straight back on it! xxxx

I just need a MASSIVE injection of motivation, Hubster might not like this but I've seen a skirt that at the moment is a little bit on the tight side, so I might buy it anyway and put a sign on it saying ............ (i dont know what) and hopefully that might give me some willpower.
I was going to bring my old SW book in tomorrow and have a read through, and I've asked a friend to buy me the new little book of light bites, I've got the lunches one too, so will sit and work out which recipes I want to try and make a shopping list.
I can bet anything that come the 1st of Novemeber when I've got 25 days left before London, that it'll kick in and it'll be too late!

I've been weighing myself at the end of every month since June at those weigh machines in Boots, it's only 50p. so far since my first one, I've lost 4lbs, so I'm going to keep doing that and will hopefully see it coming off. I think I need to re-think my snacks and breakfasts as I seem to keep eating the same things and thats when i get bored.

That's lunch done for tomorrow with help from my new book, SW's little book of light bites. Had a quick look through and found Turkey and carrot wraps, then thought hang on- there's x4 slices of Turkey left, there's a carrot and natural yogurt in the fridge and a lemon sitting in the fruit bowl! That's it all done - easy peasy: grate the carrot into a bowl, x4 tbsp natural yogurt, squeeze of lemon, salt, pepper, mix and done! When ready spread over x1 slice of Turkey, roll and stuff in the mouth!! So I've added some birds eye rice with peas, sweetcorn and peppers an that's my lunch done! If you go to a group or a friend does it's the best £3.95 you could spend!!

Woop love it when eats come together using bits that you have in the house! Sounds super yummy too! xxxx

Oh Friday is soooooooo quiet and is dragging like you would not believe! :argh::beam:!

Today is a saving syns day as I'm off out to the pub tonight - pint anyone?! :drunk:
B - Danio peach yogurt, apple
L- Turkey and carrot wraps with rice fusion rice
s- Special K biscuit moments
T - will most likely be a burger and chips (with full fat mayo! :eek:)

I hope everyones friday is going quicker than mine!
xxxx

Hee hee.... it's 10 past Friday.... Happy Saturday x

We'll peeps Friday night was excellent! Had x4 pints of cider, steak cheese burger but only ate half the bread cake, x2 large onion rings and managed to avoid the mayo an only half the chips!!
Woke up this morning at 8.15 feeling fresh as a daisy (apart from a bit of back ache), so hubster and I got up and about, we went into Barnsley town centre, had a costa medium latte and a small piece of white chocolate blondie, had a mooch round and picked up an M&S bolognese pasts dish for tea, called at 3 car garages as we're looking for a new car and then came home for a cheese salad pitta bread and a large glass of juice, a visit from my parents and now we're sat watching the cricket and he's just gone to finish the last bit of thing to do in the bathroom! So all in all a lovely day, am not looking forward to the weather tomorrow but we're off to the in-laws for dinner so I'm sure a full fat pudding will cheer me up!
Hope all my lovelies are having a good Saturday whatever you are doing!
Xxxx

Sounds like fun hun x

We'll peeps Friday night was excellent! Had x4 pints of cider, steak cheese burger but only ate half the bread cake, x2 large onion rings and managed to avoid the mayo an only half the chips!! Woke up this morning at 8.15 feeling fresh as a daisy (apart from a bit of back ache), so hubster and I got up and about, we went into Barnsley town centre, had a costa medium latte and a small piece of white chocolate blondie, had a mooch round and picked up an M&S bolognese pasts dish for tea, called at 3 car garages as we're looking for a new car and then came home for a cheese salad pitta bread and a large glass of juice, a visit from my parents and now we're sat watching the cricket and he's just gone to finish the last bit of thing to do in the bathroom! So all in all a lovely day, am not looking forward to the weather tomorrow but we're off to the in-laws for dinner so I'm sure a full fat pudding will cheer me up! Hope all my lovelies are having a good Saturday whatever you are doing! Xxxx

Glad you had a good night :) hope the cheeky pudding was nice ;) xxxx

Morning lovlies,

Sunday was a quiet day, we had homemade lasgane at the in-laws, and then a small slice of cheesecake and strawberries and x1 scoop of ice cream.
We've decided to run the freezer down this week, so we can do a 'big' shop next week after pay day, so todays meal plan goes.

B- all bran golden crunch - finishing the box and then going for something else next wk
s- cherries
L- cheese salad w/meal pitta
s - muller greek raspberry yogurt pot - again these will be chaneged as I'm getting fed up of yogurts now
T - Pork chops, potatoes and mixed froxen veg.

I could do with a little help from any SW buddies - what are HEB's cereals now?
i'm going to do a big bowl of jelly and fruit for my snacks next week, and get someideas from my little bites book too! One for halfed cherry toms, done in balsamic vinegar and oven cooked, tomatoes with tuna mixture - which could also be good for lunch, and any other things I can think of and fancy!
Hope Monday is a good day for all my peeps!
xxxxxxxxxx

Back