1st day of a new start!

Food's looking tasty.... I do like a nice poached egg but you do have to be in the mood xx

I'm usually a bit funny when it comes to eggs, i can go for months and months and not eat one and only use them for baking, but then for some reason all of a sudden I fancy one, either fried (gasp!) or poached on potato waffles, then it could be months again before i have another one!?!?!

I've been sat thinking about whats in the cupbaord to do for tomorrow's lunch and now my tummy is rubbling! I've got half a bottle of diet coke left so dont know if to have that or a lemon tea. My friend at work also brought me a bag of Giant buttons (one of my fav's) as I did her a favour yesterday, i told her to not be silly but she insisted and before i knew it they had appeared in my handbag - now i can here them calling me!!!!!!!!! :17729:

oh well thats it they've gone, I thought it was probably best to have them with a decaff coffee (1st one today) and then be done with it, if i'd have left them in my bag i would have still probably had them anyway!

Oops! But hey ho all gone now! ;) xxxx

Tea tonight is poached eggs on x2 potato waffles, lemon tray bake I in the oven for tomorrow, let's hope I do the icing right tonight and tomorrow's lunch is going to be tuna & sweetcorn pasta. Xx

I'm sooooo looking forward to tomorrow's lunch having just tasted it!! Tuna, sweetcorn, red pepper, celery, cucumber, Hellmans extra light mayo mixed with x2tsp's natural yogurt with a bit of pepper and herbs, oh and whole wheat pasta! Gorgeous!!
And an extra bonus - HUMP day tomorrow!! Xxx

Happy hump day everyone!
It's a bit cloudy here this morning but it's by no means cold - a nice cool 18 degrees actually!
What's everyone got planned for today? - I'm sat on a reception all alone till lunchtime, so might be on here a bit too much :rolleyes:

Wednesday's nibbles:-
B - All bran bran flakes, skimmed milk
s - apple (forgot a babybell!)
L - Tuna pasta
s - Muller Cherry greek yogurt
T - Chicken,bacon and veg risotto (leftovers will probably be tomorrow's lunch!)

big hugs peeps xxx

Just managed to have half of my tuna pasta, met my friend for coffee and a girly chat in Starbucks so had a tall skinny latte, and have just realised that we're having chicken, bacon and veg risotto for tea, not good carb planning is it??!?!!

Just managed to have half of my tuna pasta, met my friend for coffee and a girly chat in Starbucks so had a tall skinny latte, and have just realised that we're having chicken, bacon and veg risotto for tea, not good carb planning is it??!?!!

Girlie chat .... yay...... carb planning.... never mind.... it happens, but it is what happens frequently which matters not what happens occasionally xx If it bothers you try having a red day xx

I dont get to see her that often as we both work in different area and she only works the back end of the week. She's going through a bit of a tough time with her other half at the moment and it's not looking good, so she just needs to rant, she always buys the coffee coz she says she feels bad that that's all she ever does, but to be honest I dont mind.
I'll try and have a carb free day tomorrow or a red day......... hmmmm meat!!!! :crazy:

Oh boy can I tell I'm due on - I just want to eat a MASSSSSSSIVE bar of Chocolate! That must be why I wanted to eat the Giant buttons yesterday. Do i give in and get something, or try a Lemon tea and my apple and ignore it????

Oh boy can I tell I'm due on - I just want to eat a MASSSSSSSIVE bar of Chocolate! That must be why I wanted to eat the Giant buttons yesterday. Do i give in and get something, or try a Lemon tea and my apple and ignore it????

Well eating the buttons didn't get rid of the craving.....

Nope they didn't! Sometimes when I'm due, it's chocolate and other times it's just food in general, so in a small way I'm glad it's only chocolate. Goodness knows what i'll be like tomorrow! :cry:

Poor you x

Hope you avoided the choc mrs! If you are going up have some make it dark choc! Tough love ;) xxxx

Hope you avoided the choc mrs! If you are going up have some make it dark choc! Tough love ;) xxxx

yep at least 70 percent x

Will have to try and remember to have dark chocolate, I might see I I can find the box of mini Green &Blacks ones as they are little and good for cravings! X

Yeah they're a really good idea! xxxx

Morning sweetie .... how are you today :)

Back