2013 is my year :)... 40lbs to go!

Well done sage-femme :) ...

Feeling crappy. Have been off the diet today and yesterday but making sensible choices so hopefully not too much damage done!

My mum is an addict who has relapsed, my dad got some bad news from the Dr yesterday and for some reason the thing that is really making me miserable this week is that i'm out of contact of ALL of my friends. My two closes friends seem to have drifted further and further away and for the last year/2years I only ever hear from them when I arrange something, send them messages etc... but now everytime i suggest seeing them they are busy, they barely reply to my txts and messages. I miss them loads but obviously they dont care. And all my other old friends are long gone. Sure I have acquaintances but I need more. What is wrong with me that people don't want to even see me anymore? Well I'm starting to think I should just give up and be me and my OH, the kids and my parents. I have friends at work but they aren't close friends and we don't have a lot in common like me and my old friends, and I don't feel completely myself like I do when I see the others.

Anyway I'll stop whinging. monday is my planned day off. Haven't decided what I'm doing tomorrow yet

Aww hun, sorry to hear that :( It's hard sometimes to make new friends when you're so busy with work and kids. I hope you feel a bit more cheerful today.

How are you today Sage?

After my rubbish couple of days I was 100% yesterday which i was really happy about as I thought I'd struggle to get back into it after eating real food. Today was my planned day off and oh my gosh I have enjoyed it! I haven't gone mad but I haven't been totally sensible either, I've thought about every food choice I've made today to the point of not ordering a starter or a side and sharing dessert but I still had a great day and enjoyed the food so much. I think for me it's about learning moderation rather than being careful which type of foods I eat as I'll never be the one picking at a salad for lunch and dinner.

Anyway... I've had a great day 'off' the diet - and strangely looking forward to being back on the diet tomorrow :) aiming for 100% as much as possible in the lead up to christmas now :) Going to have Christmas day and boxing day off the diet

Got a new phone yesterday and can't work the app properly on it so couldn't get online but will try again tomorrow xxx

Feeling positive, had my porridge this morning and am studying all day now booo! looking forward to weigh in thursday but a bit worried i will have gained this week :( am praying for 1lbs lost considering my 3 days off! but i was quite good on my 3 days so you never know!

hope everyone else is having a good day and not getting caught in the floods! xx

Just keep plodding on Sage, you have plenty of days to be good and get the weight off :)

well done on your journey so far sage, just keep it up one day at a time you cant alter the past just the present xx

Thank you lovelies :) just gotta be 100% tomorrow now then weigh in and we shall see what it brings! :)

Have a good day tomorrow everyone xxx

Aye, a 100% day hopefully for me too :D
I hope you make yours ;)

hope you have managed to have a good day :)

100% today yay :) but feel really big and bloated pretty sure it's coming up to time of the month!!! Don't think I will have lost tomorrow!!

Ordered some new work dresses off eBay which arrived today so tried them on when I got in...

Dorothy Perkins 16 - one fit lovely one the zip barely does up!
Miss selfridge 16 - zip goes 3/4 way up ;)
New look 16 - fit but was tight on boobs!
Fcuk 16 - was actually a little big!!!!! :O

Woooo hoooo! :D
A size 16 !
I can't wait until I am back into my size 16 Next jeans ;)

Well done sage glad your feeling better hun:) ... take care xx

Argh stayed the same. Chuffed I haven't gained this week after eating but must try harder this week! 100% for me all week!! Xx

But if you're in a 16 it just shows your shape is changing ;-)

Have enjoyed wearing one of my size 16 dresses the last couple of days at work :) havent even felt like i need to breath in etc :D lol

100% yesterday, 100% today so far just need some din dins. Think I'll have a shake but it's just so COLD and I only like them icy cold.

Been feeling a bit miserable today but I can't say why on here as it's work related, confidentiality etc :( booo.

ALSO getting a bit worried as think I'm about a week late for my time of the month now????? Eeeeeek.

All wish me luck it comes in the night please llol xxx

Doing this plan messes up your hormones so it could just be that. It does seem to make it easier to conceive too though!

Congrats on the size 16 :) You can do this!

Back