29 stone start weight.. gluten free vegan!

I woke up late today so my breakfast was more of a brunch. I decided I wouldn’t have lunch (maybe a healthy snack if I get hungry later) so I added in a toasted bread roll to my breakfast to bump up the cals a bit:

BD8C1E8D-991E-45B5-B340-37EF61A0D669.jpeg

I was right about tea, it was stir fry. Love it, only takes about 10 mins to make 😬😬

Had to have rice instead of noodles as I ran out of rice noodles. Tried the new gf vg ‘chicken’ from Lidl to add some protein and it’s actually quite tasty :)

1 more pint of water then I’m done for the day:

68E47B0A-67BE-40EA-A788-C5211D32091D.jpeg

Tomorrow’s food:

B: vege sausage ‘hash’

D: jacket potato, salsa, salad and the vege chicken slices

T: bangers and mash with veg and gravy

Oosh... looking forward to all that!! Going vegan is really forcing me to eat better!! You can’t just grab something quick (unless it’s fruit I guess) and I’m a big fan of quick food hence being so fat 😂😭

We have no gf bread in and usually I’d rely on toast with marmite or something which isn’t unhealthy but there are healthier options and my sausage ‘hash’ is better and far less processed. Omg I’m a vegan food bore 😂🙄😋

Anyway, I’m happy, I’m eating better and losing weight so meh 😊

PHew! Its 2pm and I haven’t stopped today! I’ve been taking advantage of the nice weather and doing some spring cleaning with all the windows open :)
Haven’t had breakfast either... just a pint of water. I’m just cooking it now and will have it as my lunch.

Had an order realfoods today, with some gluten free and vegan goodies... going to make the bread later on and see how it is! It’s really hard to find good gf bread so hoping it’s nice!

For some reason it won’t let me post the picture of my gf haul :(

I got the bread, falafel mix, gf suet, gf gnocchi, and gf vg midget gems :)

6D8EAB19-B117-4782-81CA-3BE95E36D96F.jpeg
Ahh there you go :)

GF vegan breakfast hash:

326 cals, 21g protein, 5g iron, 10g fibre, vitamin c and vitamin a. Delicious :)

1 small sweet potato grated
2 vege sausages
4 cherry tomatoes
10g mixed seeds

D8877B27-080F-462C-BA48-F828AFFADCF1.jpeg

Tea... OMG I’m stuffed!! :)

031FD178-CC5D-4735-AAE1-C1E690E039BC.jpeg

Tomorrow’s food:

B: 1/2 tin beans on 2 slices toast (from my freshly made bread)

D: not too sure what I’ll be having for lunch. I’m going to make some houmous and have it with dippy veg sticks or maybe in a jacket potato, I’ll see what’s in the fridge when the time comes!

T: pizza 🍕😬😬 got some gf vg pastry so going to make a big pizza and have it with salad and coleslaw, I’ll even share it with my husband and son if they’re nice to me 😋

Omg it’s so nice to be eating better and losing weight!! This working out what I’m going to eat the night before is really helping me. I can check on here what I planned then make it! No more grabbing the easiest and quickest thing which was usually cheese on toast or crisps!

Yay for my new diet mind :) :)

Had another brunch today. Added the rest of the tin of beans to make up calories.

Pizza is cooking now, looking forward to it :)

E825A6D8-BFCC-4275-B3A6-E94F1956BCA7.jpeg

Tea was yummy :) full up now. 1 more pint of water and that’s my goal for the day!

789B8936-9AFE-4B6C-877F-DBB3A84E4410.jpeg
19E25D85-DB58-4250-8C33-0AD38B880ECA.jpeg

Going to be a strange couple of days as my husband is away from tomorrow until late Friday night and my son is away until Sunday.

I always find it weird cooking for just me so I’m not yet sure of what I’ll be having for tea tomorrow or Friday.

Weighing on Friday morning so must be extra good tomorrow so it’ll probably be something quick and light.

I'm the opposite, I eat much better when just cooking for me as I can be strictly vegan and sugar free. Mine been away for two days and arriving back today

Ah bloody phone. It gives it a cheesy/nutty taste and has a ton of added vitamins including b12. Any vegan you ask will swear by this stuff, I highly recommend it for adding a bit of flavour to any meal. My kids (also vegan) even have it on toast

Ah bloody phone. It gives it a cheesy/nutty taste and has a ton of added vitamins including b12. Any vegan you ask will swear by this stuff, I highly recommend it for adding a bit of flavour to any meal. My kids (also vegan) even have it on toast

I have nooch :) didn’t know you could have it on toast though!! I usually add it to sauces or soups :)

Breakfast was marmite on toast. Lunch was leftover pizza with a pint of water.

Still no idea what I’m having for tea!!
7904877D-B229-4317-95D5-39B0DCD168DF.jpeg

Back