29 stone start weight.. gluten free vegan!

As the weather gets colder im
Finding it hard to keep drinking water but I must make the effort as TOTM is due on thurs and I always retain around this time :(

Going to be extra strict from now until after TOTM to make sure I don’t do too much damage.

Tomorrow breakfast:

Possibly porridge possibly toast!

D: soup and nut roast again

T: not sure what’s on the weekly planner for tea tomorrow but i’ll be sticking to it any way.

Still feeling positive :)

hubby brought me toast and tea in bed as it’s snowing :) so no pic as I had it then fell back to sleep 😂

Needed use up my latest loaf of gf bread I made. It sank in the middle so it’s hard to get a good slice but it’s perfect for dunking in hot soup :)

On the menu for tea is vegan style hunters chicken, looking forward to that!

Got some soup left over, just enough for a cup a soup or two layer if I get cold / hungry!

39582ED0-F781-4C70-B22D-43362BFA5C7F.jpeg

Aww thank you :) do you have a diary I can sub to? Can’t seem to find diaries in the phone site :/ x

Hi Looooou, haven't got started on my own diary yet... will get that sorted this week I think....

your food looks lovely, it so cold these days that the soup is a bit hit....

Sundays nut roast looks beautiful!!

This was so tasty! Only 395 calories too 😍

06EA8568-06CF-4401-902A-D494D4FA8E2A.jpeg

Tomorrow’s food:

B: toast and marmite

D: bruschetta with salad

T: was meant to be gnocchi but I ate it... will probably have a jacket potato with something or other.. not sure yet!!

This was yummy :) I don’t usually choose to eat capers but they were mixed in the bruschetta topping I got from lidl and I didn’t notice them :)

3C569B73-322B-457B-AB15-FF9900CE1682.jpeg

I decided on stew and dumplings for tea... but the dumplings dissolved 😭😭 so I had to blend them into the stew which made it quite creamy and delicious :)

Going to bake some more bread tonight and have some marmalade on a slice or two, 1 more pint of water and then I’m done ✅
CC3F2EEE-7510-4B40-9306-59D540E2A4E5.jpeg

Tomorrow’s food:

Breakfast: toast and marmite

D: jacket potato with bruschetta topping and salad

T: falafel and spicy houmous wraps x 2

Then the next day is weigh in so no evening snacks!! Eeeee I hope I get a good loss :)

Didn’t have jacket potato and salad as it’s so cold so I had soup again to warm me up :) followed by a very cold glass of water 😩
Can feel TOTM coming, all my fingers are crossed hoping it doesn’t give me a gain!!!

Didn’t have wraps either 😆 hubby and son were having homemade chips so I swapped 2 wraps for a little pile of chips for less calories :) :) couldn’t eat all the falafel either so have 2 left for tomorrow’s dinner :)
96CD3B3B-FD06-4B0D-8389-A7FB2B75D239.jpeg

2lbs off :)

Happy with that considering I’m all hormonal and cravy!!

Total loss now 15lbs since Feb 15th and into a new stone bracket :) :) 27st13!! Yay!!!

How’s the snow where you are? It’s bad here, the worse in wales apparently! My husband has just walked to Tesco to get stuff as we were running low and the Groceries I ordered for later on today is most likely not going to be able to make it out here.

Snow is pretty but so disruptive :(

Well done on weight loss.:)

It's cold and windy here in Somerset. I like snow but one day of it is enough for me. I went shopping yesterday so I'm ok for a couple of days. I usually shop on Fridays. :)

Thank you! You’ve done so well :)
I can’t wait to be a more normal weight!!

What diet are you following?

I am doing Slimming World. Wished I had started sooner, but oh well, better late than never x

2lbs off :). Happy with that considering I’m all hormonal and cravy!! Total loss now 15lbs since Feb 15th and into a new stone bracket :):) 27st13!! Yay!!!

How’s the snow where you are? It’s bad here, the worse in wales apparently! My husband has just walked to Tesco to get stuff as we were running low and the Groceries I ordered for later on today is most likely not going to be able to make it out here. Snow is pretty but so disruptive :(

Well done on your loss and getting into a new stone bracket, that's fabulous! We started on the same say so we can be loss buddies :D.

Snow has stopped here down south but it's soooo windy and cold. Had a grocery delivery earlier in the week and I've got a friend staying who doesn't mind walking round in it (strange girl lol) so we're covered :).

Well done on weight loss.:)

It's cold and windy here in Somerset. I like snow but one day of it is enough for me. I went shopping yesterday so I'm ok for a couple of days. I usually shop on Fridays. :)
Thank you :)
Glad you’re sorted for shopping!

I am doing Slimming World. Wished I had started sooner, but oh well, better late than never x
Same for me, but yes indeed it’s better late than never :)

Well done on your loss and getting into a new stone bracket, that's fabulous! We started on the same say so we can be loss buddies :D.

Snow has stopped here down south but it's soooo windy and cold. Had a grocery delivery earlier in the week and I've got a friend staying who doesn't mind walking round in it (strange girl lol) so we're covered :).
Oh weird about the same day :) yay for weight loss buddies!

Haha your friend sounds mad but very helpful 😆

Today’s brunch: I’m calling it breakfast pizza 😬

Warburtons gf wrap with LM chorizo and beans 😍

Was yummy :)
3E4D9B80-65FD-4219-A274-205433290731.jpeg

Back