29 stone start weight.. gluten free vegan!

I went Mexican for my tea :) I love Mexican flavours and it was super quick to make as I use Tesco’s taco mixed beans tins (65p), Just heat them up while the rice cooks and the tacos take 2 mins in the oven. Happy tummy tonight :)

44437420-8354-4FF3-8E88-6B63EA3D6EC5.jpeg

I lost 4lb :)

Total since 15th Feb is 13lbs!!

Happy with that 😁😁

Today’s food:

Had a bit of a treat day as it’s weigh in but didn’t go mad and didn’t go over my cals. Still have 500 left but not going to use them.

B: toast and marmite

S: Pom bears

L: vg cheese on toast with vg gf onion rings 😍 (this was my treat cheat)

T: mini gnocchi with tomato herb sauce and garlic dough balls

1.5 more pints of water then I’m done :)

1765A46F-0C6F-4088-BFC6-4095F48DC87A.jpeg

amazing weight loss loooou. just had a quick read of the thread, Im also a vegetarian, some of your dinners look lovely...

Best of luck with the journey x

Aww thank you :) do you have a diary I can sub to? Can’t seem to find diaries in the phone site :/ x

Brunch 😍😍

Hopefully that’ll keep me going until tea time (which is pasta and ‘meat’balls)

0F2F5408-CFB8-464E-9157-724A2C954CE7.jpeg

For a late lunch I had some leftover gnocchi then for tea it was Linda McCartney chorizo style sausage in place of meatballs with pasta. Last weekend I binged, not over my cals but bad food and not enough water so I’m being good this weekend to make sure i get a good Loss next week :)
9670AAB7-E030-43B1-9651-092D4CE8F80E.jpeg

Some great dishes there. All the very best for your journey. I thought I had gone past a point of no return, but I now know it's never too late. I was almost 22 stone when I started to lose weight at the end of Sept 2016, and am currently just under 13.5 stone. Still going strong, and still got a few more stones to shift. There's light at the end of the tunnel though

Some great dishes there. All the very best for your journey. I thought I had gone past a point of no return, but I now know it's never too late. I was almost 22 stone when I started to lose weight at the end of Sept 2016, and am currently just under 13.5 stone. Still going strong, and still got a few more stones to shift. There's light at the end of the tunnel though

Thank you! You’ve done so well :)
I can’t wait to be a more normal weight!!

What diet are you following?

No breakfast today as I had a nice long lie in 😍

Lunch:

1B05D195-CD95-4774-9871-5CA38E58C8AC.jpeg

Love Sunday dinner!!! Did myself a nutroast and have plenty left for lunch during the week :) yum 😍
2A127B75-EDBD-4292-84E8-A7AE537036A7.jpeg

Tomorrow’s food:

Going to see if I can make porridge with the almond milk I have but it it fails I’ll probably have marmite on toast

D: vegetable soup with left over nut roast

T: sweet potato and peanut curry with rice and poppadoms and mango chutney 🤤 can’t wait for that!!

Already made my soup this evening, just gotta blend it tomorrow and heat it back up for lunch. It should be enough for 2 days worth of lunches :)

Determined to get a good loss this week!!

Didn’t have breakfast! Just had lunch though, as planned and was delicious :) a chunk of nut roast dunked in soup is yummy!!

E3D00A3B-FDDE-4505-A740-26214C2C536F.jpeg

Is it much different in taste?

I don't really know. Here its always made with water and then milk or cream or anything else added. I dont use dairy now anyway. I add frozen blueberries, grated pear and cinnamon.
Try it with water, if you don't like it it won't have cost very much to make anyway. Lots of stirring to make it creamy

I don't really know. Here its always made with water and then milk or cream or anything else added. I dont use dairy now anyway. I add frozen blueberries, grated pear and cinnamon.
Try it with water, if you don't like it it won't have cost very much to make anyway. Lots of stirring to make it creamy

I’ll definitely have a go, thank you :)

Back