A little less of me....

That's fantastic well done!! :party0038:
You're not far from a stone now!!

It's my weigh in tonight :scale:. I'm not too sure how i will have done though. I find I struggle a bit at weekends because I'm not in any kind of routine at weekends. Plus I've just been off work for a day and half with the dreaded cold that's doing the rounds :sick:.

Keep up the good work!!

Hi Rachael,
You may be pleasantly suprised-I hope so, I'll keep everything crossed for you!;)
I hope you feel better soon, and I'm sure you and I will be completing this mamoth challenge we have set ourselves before we know it. (I think our starting weights were very similar)
I'm just taking each day as it comes,I know we can do this:)
Suzi

Well WI last night and I lost 1lb. The weight is coming off slower than previous diets, but I am noticing big inch losses. Last week I lost 4.5" from my waist and 3" off my widest part. This week I have lost 0.5" from both upper arms 0.5" from my bust, 1" from my waist & 1.5" from my left thigh - must be doing more excercise on my left thigh than my right!! I'm really pleased with these inch losses as it's not just about losing weight for me I need to change my body shape aswell.

I think the best thing I did was invest in a Rosemary Conley Planner because it shows these little milestones that I'm passing.

I have set myself 2 mini goals so far
1) Lose 1st 0.5lb to get down to 15st - only 5lb to go. To complete by August Bank Holiday weekend.
2) Lose 10% of my body weight 22.5lbs which will get me down to 14st 6lb - Only 13lbs to go. To complete by end of September.

I think these are pretty realistic goals and I have pretty good reasons to want to hit these targets. August I'm going to Devon to see Family - 3 boisteres (sp) kids that always want to play. September I'm booking my holiday!!

Good luck to everyone else for the coming week.

Well done Rachael, it's the inches that are most important-that's the bit that makes your clothes fit!
Keep it up, team RC is doing well!:D
Suzi

Another 2lbs gone:) couldn't quite get the 3lbs off that I needed to get my stone but I'll have that to look forward to next week.
Good luck with the weigh in tonight Rachael.
Suzi

Don't know how it happened!

Well I've lost 2 and a half pounds this week. I can't believe it because I was out for Tapas on Friday night - with lots of Red Wine and went to Harry Ramsdens for fish and chips on Saturday. It was my birthday weekend so i had to enjoy it. I was expecting a loss this week because I've been so naughty, but I actually lost!! I'm really pleased! :party0049:

I'm gonna have to be extra good this week :ignore: because it might just creap on next week.

Only another 2lbs to go until I've reached my first goal!!

Well done on your weight loss Suzi. You'll definitely reach that stone next week. Hopefully I'll be joining you.

Good luck for the coming week.

Well done Rachael, I know how difficult it can be when you are celebrating birthdays (mine was 17th July-on a weigh in night!) Keep up the good work.:D
Thanks CT
Suzi

An amazing 4lbs off this week:D I am really focused at the moment due to only having another 5 weigh ins before my holiday but I was a little suprised that I had done that well.
Good luck to everyone else.
Suzi:):):):):):):):)

Well Done on your weight loss Suzi. You've passed that all important milestone - losing your first stone (well first one on RC):party0019:.

I was expecting a maintain this week as I've not been entirely good, but the excercise I've done must have helped a lot as I've lost another 1lb:scale:.

That's 13lb in total now. Just need 1 more off for the 1 stone goal.

Hope you all have a good - healthy - week.

Well done Burnsey :). Its great when you start to notice the difference in the way your clothes fit and how you feel in general.
It's been great because a few people at work are noticing and making some very nice comments, which is really encouraging.
Keep up the good work-we can do this!:D
Suzi

Yippeee

I've done it. I've lost my first stone!! Well 1st and 1lb to be precise in 8 weeks.
:party0023:

I'm so chuffed with myself and all my family are really proud which makes me feel really good. My great gran - who's 92 in September - said "Oh I am pleased for you, you're serious with nobs on!!" Bless her.

Hope everyone else has had a week as good as mine. It's made me even more determined to carry on.

Suzi, how was you weigh in this week?

Hope you're all doing well. Good luck for this week.

Hi Rachael,
Thats brilliant-well done you:D.
My week was going really well until Sunday night, I was bored and fed up so I eat for england, as a result I put on 1lb this week :sigh:. However I have stuck to the plan since then and It looks as though I have undone the damage (find out next Tuesday!) Anyway It's taught me something-if you are going to binge don't do it 2 nights before weigh-in;).
Seriously in the past I would have carried the binge on, now I've learn't one small blip needn't make me a blimp!!!!
Still no-one ever said it was going to be easy!
Good luck for the coming week to everyone, I look forward to posting my loss next week.
Suzi:)

We all have a little blip everty now and again. The main thing is making sure that it's not a big blip - so well done.

I was sat at home last night and was really bored, I like you just want to eat when I am bored, but after reading your post I decided I'd go to bed so that I wouldn't feel the need to eat and eat and eat.

Good luck for the coming week

Well done for resisting the temptation:) at least someone benifited from my little slip up!
I even managed to order a quorn chilli when eating out with friends on Wednesday night, which to be fair I really enjoyed-it just didn't sound as nice as the other meals that were being ordered, steak and ale pie with chips (now I'm drooling.....) I sat there while everyone else had starters and I was so full after my chilli I didn't feel the need for desert.:D
I am really hopeful for a good result on my next weigh in-only 4 more weigh ins before my hols:eek:
Keep up the good work.
Suzi

I didn't go to weigh in last night due to feeling really grotty with a cold/virus thingey:hide:
However on my scales it looks as though things are starting to move in the right direction, so hopefully I will have a pleasant suprise next week:)
Good luck for your weigh in Rachael, I shall be looking out for your posting.:D
Suzi
p.s do you think that whilst I am sweating buckets due to a temperature that might help with the weight loss? Although I could do without the achey bit......

Well it was my weigh in last night and I maintained which I'm pleased about because I was out on Saturday Night and out for the football on Sunday. I was drinking Cider on Sunday and had a big Carvery with all the trimmings mmmmm. Looks like my damage limitation during the week worked out!!

Suzi, I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm terrible when I'm feeling groggy I just want to eat feel good foods!! I hope you're resisting the temptation!

Have a good wook. I look forward to hearing about your weight loss next week.

Back