A little less of me....

The results are in.... lost 2lbs at weigh in last night, well chuffed due to TOTM:party0049:
Good luck Rachael, look forward to your results.
I hope everyone else is having a good week.:)
If I try hard I could possibly get my 1 and 1/2 stone RC award next week, so that's my goal.
Suzi :D

Well done on your weight loss!! That's fantastic. I'm sure you'll get you 1 and a half stone if you put your mind to it and think how fantastic you'll feel on your holiday if you do!!

My weigh in last night was a bit of a :scale: moment. I was dreading it cos I had a mad day out on Sunday -12 hours drinking, half of which spent drinking Cider :whistle:.

I stood on the scales and she said I'd lost a pound - my response was "You've got to be kidding me!". I'm really pleased with that. I've lost 16lb in total now. Only 6 and a half lb to go to my next Mini Goal which I want to achieve by the end of September - I can do it!!

Have a good week.

Wow, I don't know what I'm more impressed with-the fact that you lost a lb or that you went out drinking for 12 hours!:party0016:
Well done that woman!
Suzi:D

:wavey:Hi Guys,

Had my weigh in last night, lost 2lbs:) didn't quite get to the 1 and 1/2 stone mark but only a lb away, so hopefully will get that next week before I go on my hols.
Hope your weigh in went well Rachael, look forward to your next posting.
Good luck everyone.
Suzi
1st January weighed 17.8:eek:
1st January to 1st May struggled to lose 7lbs
1st May 07 to 19th June starting to concentrate now!
19th June started Rosemary Conley
1st May-17.3
19th June 16.3
28th Aug 14.11 :D Guess I must be doing something right!(despite the blips!

hiya suzi

i am starting Rc on thursday evening. its th only one i haven't tried,so looking forward to the change!!

i will be on all the time soon for advice!!

wobbly

I had my weigh in last night another 2lbs gone. 1 stone 8lbs since 19th June on RC :party0019:

On my Hols for 2 weeks from Saturday so really looking forward to that. Hope to come back without gaining any weight!
Suzi :D

Hi,
Managed to have a great holiday and not gain any weight, Looking forward to the weigh in tonight to get the official result.
Suzi

well done!

I have lost 13 pounds in my first 4 weeks so going for my 1 stobne certificate this thursday evening.

Hope I get it.

Haven't been around for ages!

Speak Soon

Good luck with obtaining your certificate. I too want to break the stone barrier as it will be such a milestone (excuse awful pun). Just keep visualising that certificate in place of food in times of weakness! I will do some extra sit-ups for you :)

Well done Headdown, keep up the good work. I stayed the same this week but have decided to save some money and go it alone at home.
Hopefully will have a loss next week.
Suzi :)

well done!

I have lost 13 pounds in my first 4 weeks so going for my 1 stobne certificate this thursday evening.

Hope I get it.

Haven't been around for ages!

Speak Soon

Congratulations and well done headdown on your 13lbs. off!!!

Best of luck with your one stone certificate!:talk017:

Hi Guys,
I know it's been a while but I'm still trying.......
I have put on 5lbs over the Christmas period but am trying again and am actually quite pleased that I have kept off just over 3 stone which I lost last year.
I'm still going to do RC but at home and will weigh in every Tuesday and let you know how I get on. I feel like it's time to get on and shift the rest of the weight, so only another 4 stone to go!:sigh:
Keep up the good work everyone.
Suzi :)

Hi Suzi,

Well done on your weight loss, you must be really pleased. I have also joined Rosemary Conley Classes and have lost 10lb in two weeks. I was feeling really depressed and unhappy with myself but I'm beginning to feel more energetic because I'm exercising more. My eating now is healthy and my dog, Ruby is enjoying the long walks. I'm wearing a pedometer and aim for 12,000 steps per day, mind you I don't always reach that goal, but I do try my best. Again, well done and you give me the strength to keep going. You sound very positive and that's just what I need to keep me going, so thanks!

Hi Elymay,
I know you will do really well, you sound like you have everything sorted.
Nothing amazing to report this week but I don't mind staying the same and as I am having quite a good week this week I'm aiming for a 2lb loss by Tuesday (that's the plan anyway). The thing that has changed for me is I seem to have stopped yo-yoing for the first time in my adult life and I feel in control of food instead of it controlling me!
Good luck
Suzi x :D

Back