Total Solution All or nothing

Jut read your diary Poppy, you are doing fab! I am on my second day and struggling... Although prefer this diet to Cambridge as at least its not purely vile shakes and you can actually 'eat' too :) xx

Jut read your diary Poppy, you are doing fab! I am on my second day and struggling... Although prefer this diet to Cambridge as at least its not purely vile shakes and you can actually 'eat' too :) xx

Good luck, I found the first week quite difficult and after that I've generally been fine. It does help that there's a choice of things to have and I quite like most of them.

Hope that cold clears up Poppy. You are still being in control diet wise so well done x

Hope you're feeling much better Poppy xx

Hope you're feeling better today Poppy x

Thanks everyone. Really struggling tonight, really fancied pizza for tea, managed to get past that and have the sausage mix and had some scrambled egg with it, but now I'm sitting here thinking about chocolate and cakes and everything bad!! :( :eek:

Cant nut wait for bedtime!

Hope you are winning today Poppy x

Finally feeling better and it's my son's first full day in school today so just me and my little girl.

Did some gardening yesterday, my front garden was well overdue a tidy, it kept my mind off food and my garden looks better now. My husband cooked a roast but I managed to resist.

weighed in this morning, 15st 5lb, that's another 4lb off bring me to 1st 7lb in 3 weeks, it's worth it so see the scales going down so quick. Glad to see the little bits of chicken or an egg here or there hasn't had too much of an effect but I do need to be more careful especially as this Saturday we are going to see Wicked and going to Nandos afterwards for tea.

im 6lb away from seeing the 14s and 7lb away from 2st and that's my goal for now.

Last edited:
Setting yourself mini goals is great as you continue downwards. And weigh ins certainly come round alot quicker! You are doing so well to resist, keep going!

Well done, your losses are brilliant. Glad you're feeling better too! I have read people having the mixed leaf salad with chicken at Nandos so that could be an option?

You're doing great Poppy. Well done x

Well done, your losses are brilliant. Glad you're feeling better too! I have read people having the mixed leaf salad with chicken at Nandos so that could be an option?

If I'm honest the carbs are calling and I fancy pizza but I'm outnumbered 2-1 for Nandos, which is probably the better option. I'm going to enjoy myself though so will probably go for chicken and rice or chips, I may even have a dessert :eek:

Another great loss, well done Poppy :)

I've just had 2 slices of toast with marmite and a bar of chocolate, I just thought 'sod it' and now I'm feeling uncomfortable and sick and I regret it. :break_diet:

I've just read your diary and you are doing so well!! I'm only on my second day of restart number?!?!?! Don't worry to much that you've just eaten, if you can put it behind you now this min, all will be fine! Try not to think you've ruined it and carry on eating for the rest of today (which is what I always do) your only human, little slip ups allowed just forget it, don't beat yourself up! Back on it now. Xx

Thanks Missmoss that makes me feel better, I'm going to forget about it and get back to it 100%. I'm just so annoyed at myself, I wasn't even hungry, just bored and didn't really enjoy it!

I'm a terrible emotional eater, always eat from boredom, stress, if I'm tired or the kids are playing up! You've done so well so far, don't beat yourself up over some toast and a bit of choc, if you leave it there you will be fine! (Still somthing I need to learn to do) keep going, seeing how well you have been doing has really motivated me! Hope the rest of your days goes well xx

We've all been there Poppy, just draw a line under it and carry on with your packs as normal --- though I would advise remembering how bad it feels afterwards.....that's what I'm doing now as im cooking pork for the dogs dinner! Last time I caved it was pinching bits of pork steaks and pork loin that I'd cooked for him :) xx

They there poppy, how you getting on? I hope your ok and haven't let that little slip completely derail you. You can do this xx

Come back Poppy! x

Back