Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Thanks ladies, Im being a lazy moose today, I didnt get up till 10-30 and had a shower and got dressed into pj's!!!

So proud that I didnt go over yesterday, weekends are always diet hell for me, I did use my points on yummy things rather than fruit etc..but stuck to them :D

Hold on in there Anna only one more day til Wi and I'm crossing everything for a good loss for you

M

well done - i totally second that weekends are hardest.. i work on a deli in sainsburys.. todays temptations were hot stuffing, roast potatoes and sausage butties... *drools* and unfortunately I had none of your resolve!

good luck for tomorrow though :D i am sure you will do fabulously! :D xxx

Wow, work in a deli and losing weight?!!!...Even the smell of the deli food makes my mouth water...and the bakery...Mmmmm

Question...How do you keep up with everyones diaries?. At the moment im posting on the first couple of pages of new posts, is that how everyone else does it? x

pretty much.. however after a while you struggle to do even that! Takes a good few hours to read through everyones stuff! xx

Well today has been fairly good...have been a bit bored, Damian is with man flu so haven't been out anywhere!
We opted to have a roast tomorrow - Some friends are coming over so they can share the points!!

Going to get Callum bathed etc then chill out for the evening xx

Been up since 7 this am, waiting to hear if the school is closed because of the snow...Just found out it is, so one very happy 8 year old!!!

Got on the scales this morning....... 7lbs off! yay :) im so happy :D xx

Wow!!!! Well done Anna! That is great :)

Please add it to the WI thread when you have 5 mins. You have got of to a cracking start :)

Here's some snow pics :D
One from last night, I made a snow angel
:rotflmao:

Attachments

• 100_0705.jpg
    100_0705.jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_0710.jpg
    100_0710.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_0707.jpg
    100_0707.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 44
oh my god!! flipping hell go u! u must be so delighted well done xxx

Wow Anna 7lb's you must be full of smiles today ;o)

Loving the snow pics especially the angel.....I'm bloody jelous mind!
x

well done Anna - thats fabulous! :D so pleased for you! keep up the good work :) xxx

Thanks everyone, Im feeling really positive...
Need to cook the pork tonight, so need to leave enough points for a roast dinner :)

Ive not done much more exercise than the normal walking for the last week, to be honest I think im going to give myself this week, then two weeks in I will get my bottom down the gym, or get the Davina Dvd...

The gym does my head in, because I get all nervous about going and people staring, but have never experienced that and once im there I actually enjoy it....Well I enjoy an hour watching Jeremy Kyle in peace while sweating it out on the treadmill/bikes and x trainer :D

I wonder how many people go to the gym to watch Jeremy Kyle?!!

Back