Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Hi Anna

I'm on 30 points and often save 4 each day. I wouldn't eat the 20 just before weigh in day but regularly do eat them as a treat on Saturday and never stopped me loosing

M

Hi Anna

I'm on 30 points and often save 4 each day. I wouldn't eat the 20 just before weigh in day but regularly do eat them as a treat on Saturday and never stopped me loosing

M

Thats what I was thinking, maybe have them fri or sat night, I don't weigh in till Monday, so hopefully it will be ok :)...I think this is the longest ive been without takeaway for about a year :eek:

Hi Anna
Go on Noreen Blacketts website and she has points for all take-aways including Greggs, chinese, chippy all sorts x

Hi Anna - you are doing really well - I love a chow mein from the Chinese - it's not too pointy - and if you love spring rolls then Morrison's Vegetable Spring Rolls are only 1.5 points each! Get your chow mein from the Chinese and pop a couple of those in the oven - sorted!! I use the WW online tracker - am a bit obsessed actually - it's free because I pay monthly for my class - and it tells you just about all the points for all sorts of foods - takeaways, supermarkets etc. It's fab, Keep up the good work!
K
x
PS - I weigh in today so fingers crossed!

Thanks K, hope your weigh in went well x

Today I have the twins, so they keep me on my feet :) ... Not a lot to report, accept it is freeezzzing...it rains, then sleets, then snows, strange weather!
Hubby is in Nottingham on a course and wont be back till late, Callum and I will be having beans on toast for dinner!
I am planning to have some chinese tomorrow night, so looking forward to that (sad life aint it!)

x

It really is horrid weather, isn't it? It seems to have stopped snowing for the moment, but so far we haven't had any of the sleet or rain that the BBC was forecasting.

Enjoy your Chinese tomorrow night!!

We're all slushy and mucky where snow was. Started snowing earlier but stopped. Hope we don't get any more I'm fed up with it:( Have a great night tommorrow x

Hi Anna

This is the first ive caught up on your diary and just wanted to say WELL DONE on losing that 7lbs!!! No wonder that coat was feeling looser!! Nice one!

Hope you're starting to feel a bit better too!!

x

Wow, 20 mins of Davina has just killed me!!!!!!...I now have to find the motivation to finish the housework and get showered etc to go get some shopping and pick up a new microwave (ours went bang!!)
Hope you are all having a great weekend xx

Oh and chinese tonight!! yay!...Have pointed up and menu and it is around 15 points each, so am going vv easy today so that I can enjoy tonight :D

Oh I really want to get this davina DVD now!! It sounds fab!! Hope you have a fab Chinese tonight! Could go a wee chow mein myself! :)

Is it a fund DVD or a bit cheesy. I got Janice Battersby's from Coronation Street last year and it killed me after first time and got no better the second. Good for shaping legs as a lot of prancing. Enjoy your chinese. Dont know what i'm having tonight. My youngest put a bar of choc in our micro to melt it, and it smouldered and burnt all the inside of the micro. Still using but everything tastes bbq!!! not safe i'm sure....

Karen x

Well done on davina!! I've been on wii fit this morn too!! All this fitness malark is catching!!

Enjoy chinese, I do love a chinese

x

Thanks ladies :) ... Got the microwave, it's quite posh actually and has a grill on it :)...Would have been great for yummy slabs of cheese of toast :D!!

hope you enjoy your chinese! unless i have missed it.. whatre you having? I'm a big fan of mushroom / mixed veg chow mein or egg foo yung, or sometimes when i have the points.. chicken and cashew nuts.. YUM! :D

Hi all, first time Ive had a chance to catch up today, dropping a bit of weight has given me a burst of energy so ive been cleaning windows, blinds, blitzing sons room etc today!

I sooo enjoyed my chinky last night!! We shared prawn balls, chicken chow mein and special rice..It was divine, BUT I couldnt eat it all!!!! (first time for everything :D)

Ive been uber good today, just in case chinese was more points than I allowed (paranoia!)
By the time I thought about food today it was 1pm, so I had a good lunch, then sausages, mash and broccoli (have started making broccoli taste better but tearing bits of laughing cow triangles and mixing it in..yum!)...
Ive got myself a curly wurly for later :)

Haven't really checked in others diaries this w/end, but will catch up tomorrow...Hope you have all had a fab weekend xxx

Oh WI tommorow, will let you know as soon as poss :)

Good luck for tomorrow Anna - I am sure you will do brilliantly!

Well had my weigh in today...another 3lbs off :D ... I dont know why but I kind of expected more, I think because usually I lose 10/11 lbs on the first week, so figured I might lose extra this week!
Am still happy though, it's 3lbs in the right direction :)
I need to make an effort to get my water in, have not really been trying very well really...Am also going to start exercising this week, I going to do a mixture of Davina and my cross trainer :) x

Back