Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Just to add I am SOOOOOOOOO glad them 48 lbs are gone during this heat, I cant begin to imagine what I would be going through if they were still lurking around me!!!

so exciting that you are nearly at the 50 mark.... I think this week I am geting closer to the 60 mark YAY...go us!!!

Well done Mrshill2be :D....You are gonna look so fab in that dress :D

Evening all...I did it!!!! yipeeeeee!!!....Lost 4lbs this week taking me over the half century :D ... Have been a bit naughty with the yummy things today though, but it's a celebration lol!!!! xxx

Hi there Annis

Sounds like the fun in the pool has paid off hun :D Well done on the 4lb's!

Have a great weekend too x

OMG that is fantastic well done you!!

Thanks everyone, I feel so good about myself at the moment, am really enjoying feeling half way decent in my clothes, not sweating so much in the heat and generally just feeling so much more confident :D

Thanks for all your continued support, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I stumbled upon this forum on a very lonely and depressed fat day back in January :D xxxxx

Hiya Anna
well done on tipping the 50 mark.... Ive hit 61lbs this week and its offical now YAY went to class and I was slimmer of the week wooooooo

Anna...what can i say except...
...BLOOMIN WELL DONE...

P.S-Hope your mum is doing well too...xx

Thanks All, Hope you are all well...
Fuzzy thanks for asking about mum, she is doing good still at the moment xxx

Hi all, WI today...another 2lbs bites the dust :D .... Leaves me two more for next week to reach 4 stone lost :D....had my hair all chopped off today and off out for an indian with hubby tonight (will worry about the points tomorrow!!)

I'll get him to take a pic of new hair and me minus 54 pounds later ..... xxx

What can i say sooper dooper in da zone trooper!!!:D:eek::)

Wow Anna you are doing great,well done hunny i cant wait to see the new you later...xx
Hmm enjoy the indian...:drool:

Well Done you !!!

Enjoy your indian - my fav xx

I'm sure you'll get 4 stone next week :)

You're nearly in the 30-something BMI.. that'll be 10 BMI points gone! You've given your body the best present you could. You've done so bloody well!

Back