Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Something nice to look forward to.

Enjoy your day out tomorrow if you go and well done on sticking to your one vodka (whatever the reason ;)) xx

Hi all, just a quicky, had a lovely day..lost a little pound this week...happy though because thats six in two weeks :D
Had lots of yummys so am going to strike today off the dieting calender :p xx

Hiya Anna,well done on your likkle lb,hope you had a nice day did you go to the seaside...

Good luck this week and have a lovely day today xx

well done on your pound loss Anna, thats fantastic :) really well done! xxx

Well done on that pound Anna you are going great guns but why only one vodka have I missed a significant lifestyle change?

M

Well done, you're doing so well :D Plus only 3lbs til your Easter goal! You'll have to weigh yourself Sunday to see if you did it, cos you probably will!

Hi all :D ... Found myself on page 3 :O :D ... Not in the daily sport though :( lol!!!

Hope you are all well, I have been popping in and reading, just not getting a chance to add to diaries (I have a nearly 9 year old computer thief in the house!!!!)...

We did go to the beach last week and it was great fun, a lovely sunny day...I did have fish and chips and an ice cream, but have been good this week so hopefully not to much damage was done!!

Not really much been happening, we had a new hall carpet fitted this week, I had the twins and we all made easter baskets...was good fun and kept them amused for at least..10 mins lol!!!

Mum has been fairly quiet, surprisingly, she has a new interest in her life....The next door neighbour who's 40 and single!!!....Considering this time last year she phoned me to tell me he was dead (someone told her someone round their street had died and she thought it might be him ROFL)....So he was dead for a few days until I saw him down the town....Ghost hunting while shopping :D:D
So she's been talking bushes with him lol!!!...They share a bush and she wanted it shorter so he got out there and did it with shears yesterday!!! she then invited him in and they discovered they share a love for Roy Orbison (someone has to :p)

Callum has been pinching the pc and generally annoying me all week long, can't wait to get away for a few days next weekend...hopefully the arcades etc will keep him occupied for a bit lol!!

Easter eggs seem to be appearing all over the place, Callum has about 6!...Not pleased and he WILL be having the chocolate rationed out over weeks!!...My sister brought me and Damo an egg head egg which is just the egg with nothing inside...I pointed it at 9 and a half points!! wtf?!!!...Ive told Damo he can take them into the skinny chocolate lover collegue he has at work! (let her get fat *evil cackle*!)

On Sunday we are having roast beef, and all the trimmings and maybe a slice of easter cake :D ... That will be after WI though!!

Oh ive managed to do 10 mins on the cross trainer 3 times this week..the wii fitness hasn't happened, and I have no excuses other than im a lazy moo cow!!
I must try to drink more this coming week, im sure im getting max of half a litre a day at the moment and it's showing in my piddle lol!..Don't know why but im finding it really difficult to stomach lots of fluid atm?!

Anyway im off to veg in front of the TV!

I'm sure I will get into some diaries to post when Callum is back at school!! xx

Hi nannis. Glad you're having a good week. I noted your comment about drinking more - is that water or vodka??? Chockie eggs everywhere here as well.

Hehe, would love to say vodka...Actually I think one of these days i'm going to save half a days points and get totally ************* :D lol

Hiya Anna.
Glad your mums got her bush clipped!!!PMSL
We are lucky DS is not that into easter eggs so none around yet,well except for the ones ive hidden for the hunt on Sunday that is...:p

Think this will be the last easter egg hunt for DS- i mean cant really believe he still thinks the bunny hides eggs for him he is 9!!
have a fun filled easter xx

Hiya Anna.
Glad your mums got her bush clipped!!!PMSL
We are lucky DS is not that into easter eggs so none around yet,well except for the ones ive hidden for the hunt on Sunday that is...:p

Think this will be the last easter egg hunt for DS- i mean cant really believe he still thinks the bunny hides eggs for him he is 9!!
have a fun filled easter xx

Lol, yeah she got her bush trimmed nice and short :D

Callum like me to hide the eggs and makes clues for him...Ive done that this afternoon :)

Hope you and yours have a fabby easter hun xx

Oh well I managed to pop into some diaries, Callum has had friends round so been upstairs out of my way lol!

Sorry im late, but well done on another pound!! May be little but all going in the right direction.

x

Evening all, had a quiet day today..Did get on the x-trainer this morn and did a few sit ups....Food has been ok today, did have some maccy d's, but well within my points :)

I've got to play easter bunny in a minute (not that he believes, but he likes to have a hunt in the morning lol!!)

We are having a nice roast dinner tomorrow and being as it's WI day I have made a white sponge with chocolate icing :)...will be having a piece tomorrow :D ... There won't be any lurking as ive promised my sister they can all have cake for dessert as well..so will take our slices and pop the rest round to their skinny household lmao!!!

Hope you all have a nice day tomorrow, whatever you may be upto, have fun xx

I've always done an easter hunt even last year when youngest was 12! This year he and hub on footie tour so just me and 17 and 20 year old. 20 year old's just come in and ask what time he's got to get up for the hunt???? Err no!! Youngest didn't believe in easter bunny when he was younger but middle son went on footie tour to finland (we do lots of tours!) and a dressed up bunny came out of the trees with a basket of eggs. Son took photo of bunny so evidence was had!! Think eldest one still believes actually. Had to get my mum to tell him there was no father xmas when he was just about to go to secondary school - he was mortified:eek: Hope you have a lovely day tommorrow and son enjoys his hunt.

Hi all :)
Had WI this morning and am 1.5lbs down this week...Didn't quite make the easter challenge, but did managed to lose 18.5lbs in 8 weeks..I'm very happy with that :D

Also been looking and I have hit 10 % off now..yippeeeee!!!!

This week I need to concentrate on drinking my water and trying to keep the exercise going.... I'm a little worried as we are going away Friday-Sunday, I'm going to WI before I go on Friday and try to limit the damage as much as possible, but im a sucker for enjoying a good eat/drink while away...Doh!!!
Really would like to refrain from doing to much damage because im now heading towards going into the 20's...still a heffer, but a big achievement for me:eek:.

Anyhow i'm going to enjoy my roast dinner today and a slice of cake (slither!) will point what im having and hopefully not go over, if I do I will save for a few days to make up for it!

Suppose I should go and get dressed!!...Managed 15 mins workout with Maya this morning and yet again she's killed me dead :p

Happy easter all xx

well done Anna - that is still FANTASTIC! :) you have done so, SO well!

have a lovely day today :) x

Back