Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Yeah, it's easy to get complacant after a while, but nothing like a gain to spur you on. You can do it!

I wish I had some BBQs to go to. I'd kill for some Pimms and diet lemonade right now too, but not enough money til Friday! Plus I worked today, in a windowless McDonalds :cry:

Hey Anna not to worry.. you know where you have gone wrong so put it to one side and start again :D

Hi Anna, glad you had a nice time before the gain....at least you know where it came from!;)

I'm with Jess, and think sometimes a little gain can be a good thing as it spurs you right back on track. It will be gone this week for sure.

Glad the inspection went well. xx

Hi Anna

Did you get to go on your walk through the woods ... great way to gain some AP's :)

Good luck for your angelic week!

Twigs
xx

Hi all, yet again I start with a sorry for being so poop!!....I have no clue what has changed, maybe because I smoke outside now, or im spending more time gardening??...Anyway, whatever the reason I don't seem to be spending much time online! So it's a little lurk here and there for now :D

I weighed in 1 day early this week as knew I was going to have a beach/bad day on Sat...So sat morning was my wi :D
Pleased to say I lost 6.5lbs :O ... still in shock and so pleased as ive hit the 3 stone mark...yippeee!!!!

Hope this finds you all well and enjoying the sun :D....have a great week xxxx

That was an excellent loss Anna, hope to see you posting again soon, I missed you.

M

six and a half pounds - in one week....brilliant loss - and a day early too. Blimey oh riley.

You are challenging Jen for the WW of the year award! :D

That is such a fantastic loss
did you do anything different
I am sure a lot of us would like some tips from such a fantastic weight watcher

Morning all, off to my course again today...thanks for all your lovely comments :) ... That loss really gave me a boost, am hoping this week will show a little loss, not expecting anything huge as I did have a complete day off on Sat!...Have 5lbs to go to get under the 20's, what a fantastic day it will be when the scales nolonger say 20 something :D

Really pleased because people are starting to notice, infact most days someone stops me and asks if i'm losing weight :D ... I went up the loft to get summer clothes out, most had been worn or had not fitted when we went to Egypt in October...now they are ALL to big!!!!....it's madness putting on a pair of 3/4 length jeans that were skin tight only to watch them fall down... :D!!!!

Anyway i'm off to drop Callum at my sisters
Have a great day all xxx

wonderful news on those clothes :)
I have bought 2 pairs of 3/4 lengths just a month ago they fitted fine - now they are getting a little loose so I have been using nice scarves as belts :)

Hi Anna

Congrats on the great loss, 3 stone, too big clothes and generally being a star! :)

Twigs
xx

Hey Anna,
Wow what a boost trying clothes on and they are falling down. Hope your having a fab week xx

well done its great isnt it when your clothes are too big...I look forward to your time in the 19s I remember how excited I was when I finally left the 20s ....been far too long in the 17s for my liking but when you get to this point its hards to remember that you used to be in the 20s xxxx

Hi Anna, you're not the only one whos not been regular so don't worry. I've been really busy lately as well and find it really hard to get on. Well done on the 6.5lbs, that's fantastic.:happy096: xxx

Hi all, Thanks for visiting :) ... Hope you are all well and having/had a good week :D

I WI this morning and am another 1.5lbs down, am over the moon with that as I has a good loss last week, also means iv'e lost half a stone in two weeks!!..yippeee!!!

I had every intention of being good today, was going to take Callum to the fair and have a WW fry up later on...then it started to pour down with rain so the fair closed :( ... The alternative?.....Hungry horse!!!...I seriously think we should move away from that pub!!...It is literally behind our house so easy to get to and fill up on bad ass foods!!!....Was totally bad, had steak dinner, cheesecake for dessert and two double malibu's!!!!...So can definatly expect to have gained back what I worked all week for by tomorrow...Grrr why do I do this to myself?!!!...Anyway it did taste divine and I did enjoy spending time with all the family (sisters lot and mum came to!)...So now have to get my bum in gear to minimise the damage caused!
I'll do some time on the cross trainer tonight and be ultra good all week!

I had a tattoo done yesterday, Hubby was desperate for another after he had his first one recently so booked to have one yesterday...I went in to offer support, have a noisy at the designs and came out with five pretty stars on my foot!!...I have seen lots of people with them and decided I would like them maybe next month, but being there just made me want it done!
I was very brave, it actually didn't hurt much, compared to my lower back one it was nothing (that one hurt like hell!!!)
It was £40, but the way I saw it was that in my "old" fat days I would have thought nothing on spending £20 three times a wekk (sometimes more :() on takeaway!...At least that £40 won't make me gain weight!!

I have put a load of my bigger clothes on ebay and so far I stand to make £45!!!...am well pleased with that :D ... So many clothes I brought still had the tags on as they looked good on in the shop and made me look yuck at home - I am convinced them shop mirrors are like the ones that make you look thin in the fun house!!!

Got all my forms ready to send off to ofsted so will get that done this week, then go on a mad panic till they have done their inspection!..Am so nervous about having a stranger come into my home and tell me what should be where etc!

Anyway, singing off to go have a cuppa and a chill, inbetween loading/unloading washer and dryer!!...Oh the joys of being a housemaid :p xxx

Hiya

You'll have to take a pic of your foot so we can all see :) Have toyed with idea of getting a tattoo, but don't think I'll ever go through with it!

Haven't been to a Hungry Horse for years ... I'd have to move it one was behind my house - it's bad enough living near a chip shop!!

Anyway - Congrats on the loss!!

Twigs
xx

Back