Total Solution Anniegolightly whose not so light...not YET!

Thanks! Never thought I'd be able to do it but one day at a time...

anniegolightly said:
Thanks! Never thought I'd be able to do it but one day at a time...

That's the best way :)

Well gorge walking yesterday in glyn-neath. Gym this morning and now taking my son for a jog around the park so he can ride his bike! hello do i know you? are you still annie? sometimes i wonder where ths new woman came from!!!

30 lbs to go!!

thats it- nothing to say really- finding time for reflection at the moment is tricky- i've literally walked in from work to write this and tomorrow will be just as late! bloody meetings :(

i'm hungry tho- stressed and hungry I'm watchig people around me eat for comfort in work knowing that 12 months ago that would have been my answer too! i don't have a replacement answer that tastes as good i just don't do it!
at the moment anyway...i might cave...everyday i live in fear of caving in and having that biscuit or those crisps or even that sandwich that calls me every lunch time from the canteen!!

at home i'm picking but trying to keep it down to carb free as in cheese and ham and the odd pack of brocolli florets!

whatever i need i think to keep me off the carbs and within a low calorie diet that means i have the weight loss...2lbs in 9 days isn't as good as it was at the start of the diet by any measure but i'm on week 25 for crying out loud! its not that bad...it could be A LOT worse!
no gains...some staying the sames but no gains so according to my iPhone tracker (which i started using in June not april at the start of the diet- target weight its called, nice app) my weight loss average is 2.5lbs per week and at this rate i'll be at 10 stone for bby 3rd january 2012...now my thinking is when i get in the 10s i'm not going to care if its january or february or march as i'll be off this diet and trying to maintain it anyway so it'll be 10-10.5 stone there or there abouts :)

so a meal a day at 11.5 stone (nearly there)... thinking a months time..so through mid november to christmas which means meals out(carb free) but foodpacks in the day and on the other days a light evning meal and then carb free eat eat eat for christmas! with adjustments in the new year as i adjust to the new eating plan...carb free i think as i don't trust those wicked carbs anymore!

i will add tho on an assessment of my 'assets' i'v noticed i have a much smaller chest (used to have a good share of boobs :)) and the majority of issues are around my belly :( with a 'ring' or 'tyre' to lose from the lower part of my belly, when i lie down i can feel my hips and rib cage easily through my skin but this tyre of fat is grose! yo can almost imagine where a surgeon would just nip and tuck! so if there's one thing that worries me its where the weight loss is going to come from now in the last two stone...is it my belly? can't possibly be my boobs can it? what if its all off my arse and the belly stays!! what if my legs get skinnier, my arse disappears but I'm tucking this 'belly' into my knickers! sorry peoples but it worries me- i have assumed it would be from 'everywh$ere' but its definately a unfair share of the fat left on my belly!
anyways...back to it! :(

Last edited:
Are you ok Annie?

You sound.....well, a bit down at the minute :wave_cry:

You are doing so well. I know how hard it is, honest!

Come back and let us know how you are doing :)

Darcy15 said:
Are you ok Annie?

You sound.....well, a bit down at the minute :wave_cry:

You are doing so well. I know how hard it is, honest!

Come back and let us know how you are doing :)

I'm okay just had a rant yesterday :) not to worry I normally keep these crazy ideas to myself! But yesterday I just thought.. I'll get it off my chest!

Thanks for asking tho :)

Half term! Woop woop! Starting back at the gym this week and five pounds of WS so planning that for November. Hope everyone's good! :)

Hi Annie - I'm from Pontardawe. Just reading through your entries now - You are doing so well on this diet - Keep going hun.

I'm hoping with half term this week I will be too busy with the kids to notice I am hungry.

Missed my delivery of exante goods yesterday so won't be able to get them until Tuesday :(

To break me in ready I'm going to pick some bars and shakes of some sort from Tesco today - I am ready to start today

Good luck in your journey

Hi Annie - I'm from Pontardawe. Just reading through your entries now - You are doing so well on this diet - Keep going hun.

I'm hoping with half term this week I will be too busy with the kids to notice I am hungry.

Missed my delivery of exante goods yesterday so won't be able to get them until Tuesday :(

To break me in ready I'm going to pick some bars and shakes of some sort from Tesco today - I am ready to start today

Good luck in your journey

Hi There! I use the tesco ultraslim bars ALL the time... theyre onoffer til december 2 packs - 6 bars- for 3.50 cheaper than exante bars. The milk shakes are higher carbs wise but taste nice... goodluck!!

i love the faces of people when they see me these days...i'd recommend this diet to absolutely everyone!!

Well half term is now coming to an end. Been really busy- decorating and taking my son to birthday stuff. He's 8 on Tuesday and boy have they been 8 long long years! Bless him he's great!

Diets been half and half some food some bars... Stuck carb free for the food but been seeking something most days- has meant only a couple of pounds this week and no gym! You'd have thought a week off would mean more gym but I haven't had a chance- between my hubby n son I've been too busy!!

Back to school and routine tomorrow :) 7 weeks til Christmas break!

Hi Annie, you are still doing well. Had some good exercise with the decorating? ;)
Happy Birthday to your boy for tomorrow xx

nursetubs said:
Hi Annie, you are still doing well. Had some good exercise with the decorating? ;)
Happy Birthday to your boy for tomorrow xx

Thank you! He's been trick or treating tonight and there's a bucket of sweets- but I'm not bothered! Cake tomorrow maybe a different story tho!

Hope you don't mind me asking but where in South Wales are you?

nursetubs said:
Hope you don't mind me asking but where in South Wales are you?

No I don't mind at all. Caerphilly, just outside Cardiff. :)

Oh right, I know someone in Caerphilly but it's a huge place lol.
I live near Llandysul, Cardiganshire xx

How are you doing? How did the birthday go did you resist the cake? :p :)

nursetubs said:
Oh right, I know someone in Caerphilly but it's a huge place lol.
I live near Llandysul, Cardiganshire xx

How are you doing? How did the birthday go did you resist the cake? :p :)

Small world hey? My sister used to live just outside llandysul too! She lives in Llanelli now but I used to drive up n down there all the time. She lived on a cross roads just outside the town- croeslan I think a few years ago now...

Diets going ok avoided the cake and all things birthday thanks for asking- how about you?

OMG! I live just left on Croes-Lan cross roads, in Coedybryn. It def is a small world we live in.

Had a few wobbly weeks with too many social events but back on 100% now for hopefully 6 weeks until Christmas do. Much easier now I only have shakes not those awful soups ;).

nursetubs said:
OMG! I live just left on Croes-Lan cross roads, in Coedybryn. It def is a small world we live in.

Had a few wobbly weeks with too many social events but back on 100% now for hopefully 6 weeks until Christmas do. Much easier now I only have shakes not those awful soups ;).

My sister was on the right down the Kane a bit. I like the soups- feels like a meal. I like the shakes too but tea time needs a soup :)

Back