Anyone else had hypno gastric mind band?

Still bang on 11st :sigh:
Still glad I haven't gained though.
Before Hypno, I definitely would have put weight on these past couple of months. I'm taking comfort from that and persevering. :)

Well done Emmajayne and Goldie keep it up :) xx

Ok so my loss stayed at 2lb, but I don't feel disheartened by it, as I'm pleased with myself for making better food choices. I even went out for tea at my fav pub tonight and didn't have to talk myself into not having a pudding (which is normally my fav course) I simply said no and didn't think about it again. She was right when she said I would start sub-consciously start making the right decisions. Band being fitted on Wednesday! :) hope you guys are getting on ok?

Good to see someone else join in here.. I am so looking forward to the 7th now! :)

Well, I weigh in at...

11stones! :sigh::d'oh::D

LMAO I swear I will faint once my scales read 10 stone something!

Still wishing you good luck for the 7th Sady :) xx

I have to say though, 4 weeks ago I was put back onto medication that previously made my appetite so bad, I always craved food (so much so I actually put on a stone and a half). :cry:

The fact that I haven't put on any weight since going back onto the medication in these past 4 weeks, to me, is fantastic. :happy036:

I know it's purely because of my hypno and what I took in from those sessions. :clap:

Hang in there gigglepants it will happen :) x

Thankyou :) xx

I am, and I know it will! Positive thinking and all that.

How are you doing?

:) good to hear!

I am doing good thanks, just been on 10 day holiday to St Petersburg and I was very bad, did loads of walking but I was very bad. The scales have been merciful to me and I have stayed the same.

My therapist has actually offered me some follow up treatment for a very good rate, so might go back and let him help me with my excercise attitude.

You doing any excercise?

Well, I had my first session on Saturday and it was interesting. I seem to have made better choices since then and I am not getting the hunger pang I used to get.
I will do a weigh in next Saturday and see how I got on! Good luck everyone else! x

Well I weighed this morning and...

Drum roll please...

I've lost 2 whole pounds at last :D

I read in the 10 stones :bliss:

So glad I stuck it out! :woohoo:

Roadmutha, the only "exercise" I do at the mo' is walking.
I wear a pedometer and try to reach 10,000+ steps daily.
I have a couple of exercise dvds, I really ought to dig them out and get stuck into them.

How's everyone else doing?

Hope you're all seeing fab results. xx :fingerscrossed::grouphugg:

I ain't doing brilliantly. I do feel like I'm making better choices, and I've started back at the gym, but haven't lost anything. Your stories are motivating though x

Hey gigglepants 10000 steps a day is pretty impressive, I am lucky if I get to 5000 with my job being desk-bound. I have sts this week and seem to be a bit stuck, so I am going to have to try something else. How did you get on?

Hey everyone.. I lost 2lb in the first and am now half way through my 2nd week after having my 2nd session last Saturday (14th) I am having the 'op' this Saturday. I dont know how to explain it but I have stopped snacking... I eat 3 times a day and maybe an apple or pear at some point. Still a long way to go but Im in it for the duration .. good luck everyone else! x

Hello :)

Hope you all dont mind me just joining this discussion. Does this really work!! it sounds too good to be true! I would happily spend £400 on this if it means I could stick to my diet and lose the weight!! If not it looks like i am going for the real gastric band and lipo etc and its going to be very pricey! :( x

Well, I am still doing ok. It is really odd but it's kinda like my sub conscience is making all my choices? I mean, I have no urge to snack and havent been up the bakery aisle in Morrisons since the first session! :) These are pretty big things to me.
One point I will say, it is like giving up smoking, there is no magic hypnodust that will change you overnight .. it still takes some willpower. However, I am doing it and it works.. I feel 100% contented and not like I am dieting at all. This is the first time EVER I have been so at ease and still lost weight.
I listen to the CD the hypnotherepist gave me every day. It takes 30 mins and makes me really confident I can do this.
One of my guys clients has lost 102lb on this. She had a stroke so could not have the actual real op so opted for this instead. She started last October so that is a lot of weight to lose in that time. She has done so well and is my inspiration! :) I would much rather this than real surgery... too many horror stories for my liking and I have had too much surgery in my life already. I was not sure at first but I am really finding this works not only at the weight loss but more importantly .. my mindset. I have never been so calm, relaxed and happy.. go for it! :) xxx

Aww thats such a shame hun :( Where do you think it went wrong for you? Do you write down everything you eat and listen to the CD everyday? These 2 things seem to be the key to keeping me on track x

Back