Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Wow super work, that was quick finding a dress, so many fab ones, it's hard to go wrong . I have a lot of time , end of July .
Was on working nights all Weekend so ended up having 2 dinners yesterday one being dominos eeek
Oh welll onwards and downwards.
Low carb sounds good I must give it a go

Hi girls can I join u? Been on WW since July and have lost 32.5lbs taking me to 10st 10.5lbs so half a pound to go until I'm in a healthy bmi but would ideally like to be just under 10stone and I weigh in on a Wednesday night x

Yummy dominos, hope you enjoyed it annie :)
Hi claire, you've done really well so far :) Hope that pesky half pound will be off this week :)

Hi Claire and welcome. You've done so well.

Wish me luck for tomorrow everyone. I'm not holding out too much hope for a good WI. I've eaten so much junk over the weekend. It's all been pointed though so I'm hoping (fingers crossed) for a STS.

Dia duit- if it's pointed u may b ok.fingers crossed .
Claire- congratulations you have done very well the last few pounds are the hardist to shift. We will do it!!!! Says she who just tucked into cheesy Doritos,

Thanks girls it's so hard when it's cold outside and all u want to do is eat nice things lol. Just woke up to snow everywhere in Glasgow, not looking forward to the journey to work at all! X

Hi Claire! Oh girls I ended up having pizza takeaway too last night eek! But I didn't get home from the clothes show until quarter to nine + was exhausted + starving lol! Oops. Did you all have good weekends? :)

Hi Claire and welcome. You've done so well.

Wish me luck for tomorrow everyone. I'm not holding out too much hope for a good WI. I've eaten so much junk over the weekend. It's all been pointed though so I'm hoping (fingers crossed) for a STS.

Oooooh good luck :fingerscrossed:
Hopefully you'll away with the junk :D

Oh Gem the pizza demon found you too ha ha.

I hope you wi goes well!

Yes it did :s but I've allowed myself this 1 cos pizza takeaway is something I've managed to cut out of my diet since starting ww :)

Good on you for going without for the first few months, you really deserved it so :)

I've been fairly okay since my blip, only had a few captain morgans saturday night and been an angel other than that. So i swear if weigh in isnt good on friday i'll be in such a strop :D No cravings for crap and back in ketosis. No weeklies used yet either ;)

Foxtrot, Uniform, Charlie, Kilo. I gained 1.5lbs. Why? Well, I know why but I'd hoped the fact that I pointed my junk would have counted for something. TOTM probably hasn't helped either. Aargh. I need to rectify this quickly! Might try 26ing for the week. Low carve too perhaps. Definitely gym bound. Crap, forgot about meal out on Sat. Probably will have to use some weeklies then.

Iv been waiting soo long to comment on this forum and I finally can now! Only just tho I'm 10st13lb and 3/4 lol wud love another stone to fall off me will keep it updated :)

Oh no! Different things work for different people, if I don't eat quite a lot of my weeklies etc then I don't lose weight! It's odd. But just try what's been working for you this week again. Hopefully that pesky 1.5lbs will be off next week!
And well done Leanne! And hi :)

That's what I'm probably going to do Gem. I was just so PO'd last night that I said the first thing that came into my head. I will, however, be ditching the junk & chocolate for the week. Cold turkey, that should be fun :p

Oh boo on the gain. Thats a pain in the a*s. Hopefully it wont stay long.

Hi leanne, welcome and well done so far :)

I had a muller corner a few mins ago and didnt check the points before i ate it, raging as it was 6pp. Hmmmm have 15 left for today....... Chicken salad for lunch and tandorri chicken for din dins. Should be covered points wise, just about :D

Ooooooh on other non diet related news i became an auntie this morning. My brothers partner had a gorgeous baby boy :) :) :)

@marysu Lovely news about lil baby
@diaduitp a gain is a pain in the ass i had one last wk hoping to lose this wk but v bad weekend so maybe not.
Think i will b spending the rest of my life like this... Gaining, sts ing, losing , its all a viscious circle.
I really feel like i am going no place slow, but we all know how to get results... Stick to plan 100%.
26pp hard as it leaves no room for snacks but that's prob a good thing.
Picked up frozen bords eye rice infusions half price on dunnes at weekend. Mushroom one yum and only 5 or 6pp (pointed a few days ago cant remember) for whole portion.

Oh no! Yogurts can be sooo dangerous. I've gone back up to 29 points until jan now + seeing how I get on.

Awww congratulations that's lovely news!

Thanks lovelies.
I seriously didnt realise how bad they were. I thought maybe 3pp max ha ha. Good job i checked :D

Hi all .. I started at 10st 12lbs........ Has taken from July til now to lose 10 lbs.... I only want to go to 9st7lbs..... I'm 5ft but work out too so I have muscle as well as fat ........ Was 9st 12lb for years ... Would live to get back to that really .. Only 4-5lbs to go .. But soooooo slow ....!!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey! You'll get there!!

I think I might start a food diary, I've had SUCH a naughty week! Used all of my weeklies + activity points! And next week isn't going to be any better cos it's my work do eek! And I have to miss this weeks weigh in :s ohhhh dear :s there goes my 3lbs loss this month!

Back