anyone up for a wee 4 week challenge?

Im sure you will lose 5lbs plus for the first WI if you stay 100%. The first week of CD is a challenge in itself but once you get through it , it will become easier. we are all here for encouragment.good luck

can i do anything to help until i start tuesday and is it hard just not eating???? that is really scaring me coz i love to eat

can i do anything to help until i start tuesday and is it hard just not eating???? that is really scaring me coz i love to eat
Gosh, dont stop eating!!! i would suggest just cut out some carbs,sugar and eat low saturated fat foods until you start. Try cutting calories back to 1000 or so(coz it is only a few days till you start) and start drinking up to 3 litre of water per day, but never deprive yourself of food!!! surely your cdc should tell you how to prepare?

Morning wellandgood. Hope you have a good CD day to day. Am debating myself whether to have my cappacino shake with crushed ice or porridge, lol... Ohhhh the choice, lol. x

I love challenges so count me in :) I'm aiming to lose 15 lbs as that will take me down to under 17 stone :)

4 WEEK Challenge
start:23/05/09
finish:20/06/09

WE CAN DO IT!!:talk017:

WELLANDGOOD (15lb off ) 15lb to go
LIZ1987 (15lbs off) 15 to go
BOARDWITLESS (14lb off) 14lb to go
SHELZ (20lb off) 20lb to go
ETERNALFLAME (12lbs off) 12 to go
APPLE007 (22 lbs off) 22lbs to go
CARESS (21lb off) 21lbs to go
BIBI (12lbs off) 12 lbs to go
Jessica Rabbit72(10lbs off) 10lb to go
Roisin(14lbs off) 14lbs to go
vc103 (20lbs off) 20lbs to go
ELLIEMELLIE (15lbs off) 15lbs to go
CURLYWURLY1234 (10lbs off) 10lbs to go
THEREALBBE(15lbs off) 15lbs to go
polishrose(15 lbs) 15 to go

Great polishrose. Welcome!! Good luck

Just a motivational post to encourage evryone for the next week.
Stay strong. Aim for 100%. Cant wait for first results!! dont give in, even if the scales show you "lies". It is the total outcome that counts.See you soon

Hi please can I join you. I'm on week 4. 15lb loss so far but need motivation. Would love to loose 14lb by 25th June when I go on hols

(Can't work out how to put my ticker on)

sure you can join Zeytin. Good job on your losses so far!!! I'll put you down for 14. good luck.BTW we started on the 23rd, finishes 20th june

4 WEEK Challenge
start:23/05/09
finish:20/06/09

WE CAN DO IT!!:talk017:

WELLANDGOOD (15lb off ) 15lb to go
LIZ1987 (15lbs off) 15 to go
BOARDWITLESS (14lb off) 14lb to go
SHELZ (20lb off) 20lb to go
ETERNALFLAME (12lbs off) 12 to go
APPLE007 (22 lbs off) 22lbs to go
CARESS (21lb off) 21lbs to go
BIBI (12lbs off) 12 lbs to go
Jessica Rabbit72(10lbs off) 10lb to go
Roisin(14lbs off) 14lbs to go
vc103 (20lbs off) 20lbs to go
ELLIEMELLIE (15lbs off) 15lbs to go
CURLYWURLY1234 (10lbs off) 10lbs to go
THEREALBBE(15lbs off) 15lbs to go
polishrose(15 lbs) 15 to go
ZEYTIN (14 lb off) 14 to go

Hi everyone.

Hope you all had a good day. Any new ones today? Any new WI's? I have mine on Thursday and today was a good day, no cravings and just enjoyed my mushroom soup with tons of black pepper.. mmm, actually like that one now. Veg one isn't too bad either, I add some chilli flakes to it to spice it up.

Had my weigh in tonight...I lost 3lbs, which is good, but cn't help feeling it should be more - I made the mistake of weighing myself on my own sclaes which showed a 5lbs loss!
Oh well, up the exercise this week I recon for a stunning loss next Tuesday! xx

Had my weigh in tonight...I lost 3lbs, which is good, but cn't help feeling it should be more - I made the mistake of weighing myself on my own sclaes which showed a 5lbs loss!
Oh well, up the exercise this week I recon for a stunning loss next Tuesday! xx

Hi Ellie. Thats still a good loss, its almost half a bag of pot's!

Exercise makes a difference, as does drinking lots of water apparently. So making this week my trial of aiming for 4.5 litres a day.

You may well have lost 5lb this morning, but eve's I tend to put on at least 2lb from morn. Thats taken you over a stone now too, great news. xx

Cheers eternalflame - any loss is good, right? x

Hi I'd like to join, been messing around for too long 1lb off sts 1lb on ect. my wi day is Monday. Had this weeks wi today as cdc been away, so it would be good to restart again today. I'd like to lose between 8 - 10 lb which would take me to goal or there abouts but will probably change my goal if I manage to get there, depends on how I look and feel

Hi I'd like to join, been messing around for too long 1lb off sts 1lb on ect. my wi day is Monday. Had this weeks wi today as cdc been away, so it would be good to restart again today. I'd like to lose 8lb which would take me to goal or there abouts but will probably change my goal if I manage to get there, depends on how I look and feel

Hello Trisha.

I'm sure, the more the merrier. We all offer each other support and you've done so well.. So that last 8lb will fly off, I'm sure if you do the CD 100% for next 2 weeks. You know more then us though, but more water everyone is saying, makes such a difference. Welcome on board. x

I should say so Ellie. I'm hoping for 3 this week which will take me to my stone. So downing the water like there's no tomorrow. How are you with your soups? Which do you prefer? x

I went off them for a while but just had a craving for something savoury, so I had a vegetable one for my tea, with lots of added chilli and it was delish! Filled me up too, especially with the 1/2 litre of fizzy water I drank after it!
On the whole, I prefer the shakes and I LOVE the mousse. What about you? You doing ok? x

Back