anyone up for a wee 4 week challenge?

Thanks good to be aboard. Ist goal to get through 1 day without cheating/picking!!!

WELLANDGOOD (15lb off ) 15lb to go
LIZ1987 (15lbs off) 15 to go

BOARDWITLESS (14lb off) 14lb to go
SHELZ (20lb off) 20lb to go
ETERNALFLAME (12lbs off) 12 to go
APPLE007 (22 lbs off) 22lbs to go
CARESS (21lb off) 21lbs to go
BIBI (12lbs off) 12 lbs to go
Jessica Rabbit72(10lbs off) 10lb to go
Roisin(14lbs off) 14lbs to go
vc103 (20lbs off) 20lbs to go
ELLIEMELLIE (15lbs off) 15lbs to go
CURLYWURLY1234 (10lbs off) 10lbs to go
THEREALBBE(15lbs off) 15lbs to go
polishrose(15 lbs) 15 to go
ZEYTIN (14 lb off) 14 to go
trisha (10 lbs off) 10lbs to go

I'm not doing too bad. Drive past bill boards and see Burgers and think ooooohhh, that would be nice, pass the Chineese in the high street and I can smell it.. Thats not got any easier, but don't have to rush in and buy something now.. Just feels like I fancy it, but don't have to have it.. I love a baguette, but now think at lunch, do I want to look good on hols or eat the baguette and feel lumpy, lol.

I'm gettin used to the porridge now, I make it up as it says, but whisk it, before it goes in toe microwave and then again half way through cooking and just before I eat it, then add some cinammon. Its better like that, no lumps either and feels like it actually satisfies for for longer then the shakes. I'm going off of the bars a bit now, which I have every lunch, so might swap for some made up shakes and extra mush and veg soups. Its a hard diet, but quick loss and I think that makes you want to keep on with it too. Have been on WW and SW and many other silly diets, but never really stuck to them for long.. Touch wood, this is suiting me at the moment, has taken the choice out of food too, so no temptation as such.. x

Thanks good to be aboard. Ist goal to get through 1 day without cheating/picking!!!

Trisha.. Just up the water intake and it will pass, those feelings. Fizzy water is ok too, I usually save that for the eve.s and have it in a wine glass, lol.. Funny what this diet makes you do. x

I'm not doing too bad. Drive past bill boards and see Burgers and think ooooohhh, that would be nice, pass the Chineese in the high street and I can smell it.. Thats not got any easier, but don't have to rush in and buy something now.. Just feels like I fancy it, but don't have to have it.. I love a baguette, but now think at lunch, do I want to look good on hols or eat the baguette and feel lumpy, lol.

I'm gettin used to the porridge now, I make it up as it says, but whisk it, before it goes in toe microwave and then again half way through cooking and just before I eat it, then add some cinammon. Its better like that, no lumps either and feels like it actually satisfies for for longer then the shakes. I'm going off of the bars a bit now, which I have every lunch, so might swap for some made up shakes and extra mush and veg soups. Its a hard diet, but quick loss and I think that makes you want to keep on with it too. Have been on WW and SW and many other silly diets, but never really stuck to them for long.. Touch wood, this is suiting me at the moment, has taken the choice out of food too, so no temptation as such.. x

I crave stuff, but not because I am hungry - just cos I like the taste, but am learning to accept that it is just in my head and I can ignore it...although I have never painted my nails so often in my entire life! LOL x

4 WEEK Challenge
start:23/05/09
finish:20/06/09

WE CAN DO IT!!:talk017:

ELLIEMELLIE (15lbs off) 12lbs to go

good job ellie. 3lbs is great.

Aah, thanks chicken! I am determined to get 4 off this week. Even if it kills me! LOL! xx
im hoping for 3 this week. ended up having an extra shake today:(. kids were having hot chocolate and I jut couldnt stand it!!!LOL So I made my hot chocolate to cool the mad craving. hope it wont do too much damage. will try to worl it off tomorrow.

Ellie.. I think a bit of pampering is good anyway, even if it relieves a craving or boredom, lol.. I book up sun beds at the gym after a tone class and shave my legs and buff them in the shower whilst I'm there. Use lots of products to make me feel good and it does too.

Hello Wellandgood, hows your day been? x

hi nikki, Im good hun, thanks. Will try to get an early night, work early tomorrow. Scales down this week so far. We will see next sat. WI

Wellandgood - I doubt that shake will make any difference whatsoever - seriously. Just keep hammering the water (but not just before weigh in - I did an experiment on scales today - half a litre of water really shows til you wee it out!)
Eternalflame - you are sooo right - and we deserve it! Am getting hair done in Toni and Guy on Thursday which will cos an arm an a leg but I reckon I have saved all that money on nights out and therefore it is technically paid for! x

FYI everyone, Apint of water weighs 1 and 1/4 lbs, so a litre is 2 and 1/2 lbs. NO, i would never drink before WI...LOL

Hi everybody,

Had my weight in last night - lost 3 pounds. Am a little disappointed, as I was hoping for 4...

Also I have decided to do SS+ for the next 2 weeks, as I've got my final uni exams (eeek!) so thought a green/white meal before them would be good.

Does anyone think I need to reduce my aim of 15 pounds now I'm doing SS+ instead?

Had my first wi today and I'm 14lbs down woots :D:D:D

1 stone in a week!! Amazing! You must be on top of the world?

Ellie xx

LIZ1987 (15lbs off) 12 to go

CARESS (21lb off) 7lbs to go

hi everyone, I'm on my 2nd day of restart and so far 100%. Spent the morning at the gym/swim with my daughter, and been sorting out kitchen cupboards and done all the ironing to keep busy.

I really wanted to get my hair cut/coloured this half term but the hairdresser that does it is on away until early June so think I'll wait until she returns,

Good going trish. you will be through with week 1 before you know it.

Can i join, if its not too late. Day two for me so think my 4 week goal would be 14lbs. My CDC goes away week Friday for 16 days so not sure how that will work in.

hi molly,
You can certainly join in. i will add you to the list. just update with us here after your WI day. You can copy and paste your results if I dont get to them. my WI is saturday so i will more than likely be updating then. good luck.
LIZ1987 (15lbs off) 12 to go

CARESS (21lb off) 7lbs to go