Apple approved the slimming world app!!!!

Tinkerbellarella

overworked underpaid mum!
So it shouldn't be too much longer! And android one is also coming out. Oh happys days! (big wig is at wi tonight)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Do Tell more!?!? i want it :p

There is one aimed at new people, it's pants! The 2 new ones promise to be great, i imagine syn calculators etc would be on it and diarys. The apple one is approved not the android one but it is coming so yhe big wig says. They've taken a whilr as so much is going into them apparently ;)

Tinkerbellarella said:
There is one aimed at new people, it's pants! The 2 new ones promise to be great, i imagine syn calculators etc would be on it and diarys. The apple one is approved not the android one but it is coming so yhe big wig says. They've taken a whilr as so much is going into them apparently ;)

A full functionality one would be great!

That appears to be the plan! Can't wait. I'm super excited! (so sad but hey, love my iphone!)

i love my iPhone - will love it even more with the new software (version 5.0!!!) which is coming soon as well! xxx

New models will always be coming out - thats apple and a iPhone5 will be out soon you can bet on that!!!

This however, is the gorgeous new operating system - IOS 5.
It means certain things like the iCloud, twitter and other apps

see this link for more info on the updates OS!

iMessage is like Blackberry messenger/Whats app!

I am so excited its a little sad. GEEK ALERT!

Apple - iOS 5 - See new features included in iOS 5.

Ellebear said:
New models will always be coming out - thats apple and a iPhone5 will be out soon you can bet on that!!!

This however, is the gorgeous new operating system - IOS 5.
It means certain things like the iCloud, twitter and other apps

see this link for more info on the updates OS!

iMessage is like Blackberry messenger/Whats app!

I am so excited its a little sad. GEEK ALERT!

Apple - iOS 5 - See new features included in iOS 5.

Just read that sooooo excited!! The wireless sync & photo from lock screen are the things that got my attention the most, ohhh and imessage, luv it! :)

Is it sad how excited I am about this? B-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Also have an android phone -- what exactly is the app for? I guess it's only for people who are paying customers and can be accessed with the weekly password??

I think it's a members app, in fact i'd put money on it. It's needed though, food diary, syn calculator all from ur phone. Bugs me trying to do it all online on me phone just a pita!

I keep checking everyday :( alas! Not yet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back