Apple approved the slimming world app!!!!

H*Bomb said:
Is it just me or does the current App not work? Mine pretends to open, but then just crashes back to the phone everytime. Haven't got any further than the screen taht says slimming world :(

Might be worth deleting and downloading again. That normally resolved issues like you've described xx

Oooohhh, keep us updated on this. I have iPhone and always check syns while I'm out and about but it's a pain waiting for the full website over a 3G service. Lol.

I phone app

Hi I'm told the new app is up and running with a syns on the go section however all I can find is the original taste of slimming world has anyone else downloaded the new one yet x

someone said the new bit was an update on the taste of sw app, have you tried updating it? hope this helps.

ive just downloaded the taste of slimming world and it isnt on there :confused:

Hi Guys
I have just coincidentally been reading about this on the SW website and apparently it is just days away from being launched! I will keep an eye out and post back when I get it.
What a brilliant idea! It'll make things dead easy in Asda!

Eeeek exciting!!

Slimming world website has posted on their website about their new syns on the go app launching soon for members! Dunno how long this has been up for tho...!!xx

I hope it's going to be more than just a syn app, i would really like to be able to put all my food for the day in and not just syns.. We shall wait and see eh :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still nout, I'm rather confused?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmmm, I'm bored of waiting now tbh.

Kind if a bit miffed that WW have one and yet it seems to take the SW bods so long to get one sorted.

Not good :(

hatwell said:
And they'll be making it compatible with the 4GS as well.

I don't have a 4gs and I can't update my phone cause it'll lock the network on it again so I don't wanna wait. I want it now!

Back