april starters?newbie :-)

Ah Thanks im delighted :D
I was the same last wk when i got my packs dying to start and after the 3rd day the rest of the wk flies in.
Best of luck with it now x:)

Thanx I'm exectibg it to b difficult but I'm gona give it 100% as I'm soooo ready for it,cnt believe your only 3lb off a stone in just a week it's crazy!

You will be fine its not half as hard as you expect it to be :) and this time next week it will be you with a big weightloss.
Yeah im hoping for the 3lb next wk to make it the stone in 2wks,im still on a high :D

Nikki10... 11lbs i am so jelous.... well done girl keep in up and hopefully 14lbs in 2 weeks is not far off for you. Have you tried making different things with your foodpack yet? As for me, i haven't had the time nor the desire to as i am liking the easy of soups/shakes and bars

mummytwo... welcome.. finally! as nikki10 said, you will join us this time next week as the biggest loser corner. the porridge isn't bad at all, i just had mine too.

good luck

Wel my first day is going ok,had chocolate pack and I seemed to like that too,I hav a feeling I'm gna prefer shakes to soups for some reason,hope everyone is getting on ok x

i like the vanilla and strawberry shakes (the only ones i have tried!), the mushroom and veg soups i like the best (tried chicken-too creamy, chilli- too spicy,tomato-did not even bother) my favorite bar is the cranberry+rasberry one, very chewy and illing. The nut fudge isn't bad either.

To give me variety, i will have porridge for breakfast, shakes for lunch, soup for dinner and the bar as evening snack.

Hi Ronky, thanks.yeah i was chuffed everyone did well though with loss's from 7lb to 11 lb at my class.
Today i actually added less water to my vanilla shake and it was more like dream topping from trifle, a little sweeter, it was different though..nice..
I prefer the shakes i got all shakes and 7 bars this week,got the water flavouring too as was finding it a bit harder to drink all the water towards the end of my first week.

just been catching up as been away , well you all seem to be doing so well .
Aspirit , how are you doing on LL ?
Ronky , you cannot finish a whole bar , hehe . So your on a count down to melt down , is that on the total of 14 weeks ?BTW hey great loss 7:5
Nikki10 , forgot your food packs , hey this is sounding good hehe ... that we don't want to eat . 11 down brill , i'm loving it , sing it out girl !
Mummytwo , how was your first meeting , tell me all , I have mine Tuesday .
I have been looking at the Jan starters they have a team going of weight loses , seem good idea .
I can't wait to start LL , I seem to be putting so much on each week , so i need this more than ever , I will start on Tuesday .
On a mission to melt down ......

Congrats Nikki10 and Ronky you've both done so well!

I'm on my 5th day. My first weigh in is on Sunday and I'd be happy with either of your results. Can't wait; am tempted to weigh myself at home but will delay the gratification (something this whole process should improve my ability to do too!)

Mummytwo, i am also having difficulty getting the water down so far i'm getting through just 2-2.5 litres a day and about 4-6 cuts of redbush,black or peppermint tea (i'm told they don't count though). I don't feel thirsty though and when i do feel a bit hungry i just take a bit more water. I'll definately be buying the mix as well (£9.00 galls me a bit though)

I am worrying about the weekend as I think that's when il struggle but just gotta keep reminding
myself y I'm doing this x

first day of many more

Hi my first day went alot easier than I thought!

Will be a new you , and will be worth all the hard work .

think the flavours are about 7 pounds ?
Mummytwo, Think if you have a good group of people you will all help eachother , and yes weekends i guess will come and go , when i was on CD my worst time was 2-5 , i used to clock watch so much

I think it's worse coz my husband will be working this weekend too,it's nice to have his support at home,suprisingly iv not had a pack that i didn't like which is good as I thought I'd hate them all!

Back