August Starters **May contain food talk**

I agree with the hermasetas thing - they are vile in vanilla latte...so much so that I've sworn never to have it again.....

I'm just coming to the end of day 3, I have my pop in tomorrow but I really do feel fine after the headache and nausea of day 1. I haven't been to the toilet either, which doesn't worry me too much at the moment, especially since some of you have reported the same thing!
So far so good......!

Hope the rest of you are doing ok!

Hi everyone! Yes Polly, I agree about the hermasetas - never again! After not going to the loo (in that way!) for four days - I went this morning and that opened up the door to a whole load of trouble - had a really upset tummy and felt terrible :( I thought I had got off scot free from nasty withdrawels- but hey ho- hopefully i'm through the worst of it. Yuck - not good. Sob.

Anna

I hope you are right, I have still got a headache but its the hunger thats getting to me. Day four tomorrow keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm on day six and have to admit that until day five, I felt awful. Day four was the worst but I got through it. To those who sick feel bad hang in there it goes away eventually.

Yep - I'm on day six now too... and I'm feeling much better - I think (hope) i'm through all the nasty stuff! Weigh in tomorrow - can't wait! x

Hi all you August starters,

I started on 11th August so now coming up to the end of the third week. I am finding the monotony of the same think to eat a bit difficult and tea time is the worst for me when I have to get a meal ready for children. I am sticking to it to the letter. Does any one have any ideas of what to do when you get bored? I.ve cleaned the house from top to bottom. Good luck to all getting weighed tomorrow.

Jash:wavey:

hi jash know what you mean i'm on day 10, just keep thinking its not forever. made my son sheppards pie today and it took all my strength not to give to spoon a right good lick!!!
got a load of books from the library and thinking of taking up knitting to kill time in the evenings which i find hardest.

babs

Hi all August starters. Sorry not been on forum for a few days, been looking after the grandkids. Well thats week 1 in and 10lbs down so I am absolutely delighted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really did not expect such a great loss. Hope everyone else now over the 1st few days rough patch and enjoying this tremendous feeling of the excess weight melting away! Good luck for anyone with a weighin tomorrow.
Janey xx

Hi, I'm also an August starter. I started on August 12th and am now into my third week. I'm finding it okay now but in the first week the smell of food made me want to eat. I'm over that now and looking forward to losing the pounds.

Ooh knitting! Now there is an idea!! Good idea!
I have my first weigh in tonight (gulp!)... I am hoping for around 9lbs, as this is what my scales have said - but obviously her's may be different, so I just hope they don't weigh me too much heavier. Will let you all know how I get on! Cross fingers for me at about 6.30pm!! :D Hahaha. A x

I've just come back from weighing in after my first week. I'm over the moon as I lost 13 pounds.:D

Wow well done Nnif!! I just had my second weigh in and I lost 6lbs, so that's 14lbs - yes a stone!! - in total - I'm well pleased. It's so nice when you lost weight - it really inspires you to go on!!

Wow well done Nnif!! I just had my second weigh in and I lost 6lbs, so that's 14lbs - yes a stone!! - in total - I'm well pleased. It's so nice when you lost weight - it really inspires you to go on!!

Well done yourself. *Gives you a round of applause* Losing weight really does inspire you.

Morning all - I'm a bit fed up because I was sure that I had lost around 9 - but her scales only showed me as losing 6 :( Anyway, it is still good in the greater scheme of things, but seeing as the first week is usually much faster than subsequant weeks, I can see this being a long haul. Sob. Has anyone else ever had such a relatively small first loss but remained in the stone per month frame? My boyfriend is coming over from Mexico for a few weeks at the start of November and I really want to feel/look better when he arrives...
A x

well done everyone ye are doing fab xxx

Back