Becky's EE 2 Stone to lose Diary

Thanks Josie! Well done on your loss too!!

Oops... had a 'what the hell' moment tonight and had a few snacks!! Going to be on it properly from tomorrow onwards hoping for another good loss next week!!

OK so the pattern at the moment seems to be... eat too many syns one day... eat hardly anything the next!! Just feel like there's too much to do at the moment although I'm an all or nothing person, nothing going on or the whole world on my shoulders!! Started stripping the wallpaper in the kitchen at 9 and just stopped now at 1 to cook some lunch and come on here...

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast (heb and 2 syns)
Lunch - Fish portion (frozen but fresh) and veg
Tea - Soup using lamb mince, 2 tins chopped toms, onion, frozen mixed veg, beef oxo and veg oxo, curry spices, salt and pepper and fresh coriander. After blending it just tasted like a gorgeous tomato soup! (Had 2 bowls OINK!)
Snacks - Mullerlight Toffee, few grapes, hot choc (2 syns)
Drinks - Had about 4 cans of Pepsi Max whilst doing the wallpaper stripping, may explain the lack of appetite he he!

Overall a good day I think!

Last edited:
same boat !!

Hi rumble tummy
I love your user name
I started or rather re started last week - did ok til new yrs eve then lost it and all the next day and the next . hence i didnt weigh in on Tuesday.:sigh:
Im 11.3 on SW scales ( 10.13 on mine !) so Im hoping for a 3 lb loss this week.( weigh in tues)
Im heading to Salou for family hol in April - about 15 weeks and will have to don some sort of swimming gear ( oh NO_\0:eek:
first time in 15 years
I have 3 kids - recently had a baby( july) so the tummy area is BAAAAAD !!
i hope we ca be buddies
pola55

Your diary looks like you're still doing well and on track!! I am struggling this weekend, having cake/chocolate cravings. Went in town today and the reductions in hotel chocolat were shouting out to me but I managed to resist. Then I went in to the supermarket and they had chocolate liquers reduced to 50p and they are my favourite!! Took me all my willpower to resist them, thought I was about to be broken!

Hi pola55, thanks for your comments and good luck on your weight loss journey, keep me updated on your progress!! Know what you mean about wearing a cossie! I have a 2 piece costume with shorts which thankfully is quite flattering, hides the baby stretch marks and the dimply thighs he he!!

Hi Josie! Know what you mean about the temptations!! I bought 8 selection boxes today, they were 28p each so seemed rude to say no lol! Luckily they will get shared between me, OH and our little boy and I guess that's what Syns are for!!

No update yesterday as I was stripping walls and then at work, and at work all today too!! Really miss Mini Mins when I'm at work!! My friend sent me an email saying she is starting a diet on Monday so I may introduce her to this wonderful forum, not sure what diet she will be doing, she used to do the WW points...

Last few days have been good food wise, sticking to it so fingers crossed for next Wednesday! been having toast and fruit for breakfast, tomato soup for dinner and tomato soup for tea too lol! xx

Hi Everyone! For the time being I've decided to go over to Weight Watchers... my friend and I are helping each other to diet as of tomorrow, she is following the old WW plan (points) and I thought it'd be easier if I follow the same as her. I have decided to still eat the same foods that I do on SW but just point it...

Weighed in this morning and was still 10st 10.5lbs, my new WI day will be Sunday morning from now on...

If you'd like to you can read our combined diary here...

Last edited:
Ok I'm back lol! WW worked for me years ago but it really was like torture and the 5 weeks I spent there I lost a total of 2lbs and picked up loads of bad food habits!

I've learned my lesson and I'm here for good now!! xx

I've left the free food in a colour like the old mags used to do :0)
Bit of nostalgia!!

Thought I'd type out the last few days...

Friday (Red) used 10 syns, 2 heb and 1 hea

2 weetabix (heb) with sweetner and 250ml semi skim milk (hea)
Apple
Ham salad sandwich (heb) and (1 syn)
Mullerlight Vanilla and blueberries
Homemade lean minced beef and veg curry with cauliflower
4 mini eggs (3 syns)
Apple
Banana
Half a sachet of Options Go Bananas hot choc (1 syn)
Vending machine hot choc (5 syns)

Saturday (Red) used 10.5 syns, 2 heb and 1 hea

42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran (heb) with 250ml semi skim milk (hea)
Ham salad sandwich (2 syns for ham and dressing)
Mullerlight
Iceland sliced Beef in Gravy with carrots and sprouts
Apple
Banana
2 mini eggs (1.5 syns)
WW Victoria sponge cake (5 syns)
Highlights (2 syns)

Sunday (Red) Used 30 syns! 2 heb and 1 hea

2 Weetabix (heb) with sweetner and 200ml semi skim milk (hea)
Orange
Vanilla Mullerlight and handful of blueberries
Bacon (all fat removed), tomatoes, mushrooms, 2 toast (heb) tsp light spread (2 syns)
Apple
Mullerlight
Home made Lean minced beef curry with cauli and sprouts
Options hot choc (2 syns) made with 50ml semi skim milk (rest of hea)
Orange

Then I reaided the treat tin whilst watching Dancing on Ice, didn't have that much but it soon mounts up (26 syns)

Last edited:
Monday (Green) - Used 2 heb, 1 hea and 10 syns

42g Weetabix crunchy bran (heb) with 200ml semi skim milk (hea)
Mullerlight
Thornron's chocolate heart (4 syns)
Light cheese triange (rest of hea) salad sandwich (heb)
Sweet and sour Mug Shot
Apple
Home made Mixed Vegetable soup
Mullerlight Vanilla with Blueberries
Orange
Hot choc (2 syns)
Mugshot Chicken noodle
Mullerlight Toffee
Thorntons chocolate heart (4 syns)

Feel like I've eaten too much today even though it's all within plan! I wouldn't normally have so many snacks but today I just needed them!

Last edited:
Hi Josie! I think I want to get back to where I was and so I'm going to go back to Wednesday weigh ins again. When I weigh on a Sunday I've got in the habit of having treats whilst watching Dancing on Ice so want to break that cycle lol!

i am loving the red and green days because of the extra HEB as the cereal is really filling me up, but it's also getting me moving he he!!

How has your day gone?? Feeling any better? x

Tuesday 15th Feb (Red) Used 2 x heb, 1 x hea and 9 syns

2 Weetabix with sweetner and 200ml Semi skim milk
Apple
Coffee (rest of hea and 1 syn)
Sardines in tomato sauce on toast (heb) with lettuce and cucumber
Pear
Minced Beef and vegetable curry with cauliflower
Apple
Blueberries and vanilla Mullerlight
Curly Wurly (6 syns)
Options hot choc (2 syns)

I have just been to Sainsburys as I was in the mood for trying on clothes. I tried on a size 12 dress and shirt (both were baggy!) and a size 10 cardi and coat which both fit nicely! I decided on the coat in the end which is a purple check wool mix reduced from £60 to £30 and I used my Necter points so only had to pay £10! Going to give it it's first airing in a bit when I go to pick up my son!

It's strange because lately I'm not losing much weight but I'm getting smaller in my clothes! I think I'm going to go to some different shops to see what size I am as I've only tried on clothes of late in Primark and Sainsburys but they've all been 10's and 12's yay!!

Piccie of new coat! xx

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    324 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Hi yeah I am more back on track now, dreaded wi tomorrow though!
You look great in your coat and I would say you look a size 10. My size 14 trousers are now too big, think I'm 12 bottoms now but still 14 top.

Well I have changed back to a Wednesday weigh in and considering I only weighed in on Sunday, I am so pleased to report that I'm another pound down yay!!! xx

Wednesday 16th Feb (Red)

Breakfast:
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran (heb) with 250ml semi skim milk (hea)
Apple
options hot choc (2 syns)
Lunch:
LF cheese (hea) on toast (heb)
Tin pink salmon with tomato, lettuce and cucumber 1tsbp light dressing (1 syn)
Seabrook Cheese and Onion crisps (8.5 syns)
Mullerlight toffee
banana
Dinner:
Lean minced beef and veg curry with sprouts, cauli, carrots
Apple

Last edited:
brill 1 pound in half a week!! If you keep that up you'll be flying.

I had a sts this morning, happy as I thought it'd be a gain. I have had another flexi syn today due to a works event but I am confident that I will be back on track tomorrow.

Hope you are enjoying being back on sw :)

That's great Josie and yep I'm really loving it!! Think I need a few new recipes so I'm going to have a look on here tonight, it's my main meal in the evening which I always have trouble with, going to see if I can find something exciting to do with chicken breasts which doesn't involve a tin of chopped tomatoes, I'm so sick of them just now he he!! xx

I forgot to mention yesterday that I had all my hair chopped off into an inverted bob! Doubt it'll affect the weight loss though he he!! Although there was a lot of hair on the floor!!

Another Red day today...

B- 2 weetabix (heb) milk (hea) sweetner
2 apples
coffee (1 syn)

L- Cheese (hea) on toast (heb) salad and dressing (1 syn)
Toffee Mullerlight
Options (2 syns)

D- Baked trout fillet with oven baked pepper, red onion and fresh tomatoes.
3 clementines
8 mini eggs (6 syns)
2 Mullerlights (cranberry & raspberry and strawberry)
Apple

Trying to plan my meals for the week ahead so I don't have to worry about going shopping with having my son in tow next week!! I'm planning on Weetabix or Crunch Bran for brekkie... sardines on toast; bacon, mush and toms on toast; or cheese on toast for lunch... and for Dinner... trout with grilled peppers and toms; Iceland beef in gravy with veg; tuna napolitiana with salad; or beef curry with veg. And of course Mullerlights and fruit for snacks which I need to buy tomorrow, got my syns in... mini eggs and kit kats! They are hidden in my treat box! So hopefully when I get my fruit and Mullers in tomorrow that will be it for shopping for the week, I seem to be living in the supermarket at the mo!!

If you're reading this why not say Hi?? Then if you have a diary I can come visit you too xx

Last edited:
Back