Becky's EE 2 Stone to lose Diary

well done for surviving Maccy Ds successfully!! I have had a massive choccy craving all day so have made some of the chocolate truffles from a recipe on here using quark and melted chocolate. I didn't add the options sachets or sprinkle coating for less syns. Hoping they will satisfy my need for chocolate, just have to make sure I don't eat the lot as there are more than 15 syns worth!!
Good luck avoiding the liquorice allsorts lol, have you still got 2.5 syns left today? How many would that get you!!

Hi Josie! I try to stick to 10 syns so I've already gone over today! I have managed to resist the allsorts so far, I am feeling really bloated tonight so I'm going to try to just drink water tonight as I'm so scared about tomorrow, how rediculous am I?? Your truffles sound so scrummy, you always make the most yummy sounding things, you put me to shame!! xx

Hi Becky,

Noticed your SW diary in your signature when you posted on mine so thought I would pop by and say hi. How are you doing? You've done so well to lose all that weight, wowsers!

Hope you're having a good week!

Jules xxxxx

Oh I see, you're good sticking to 10 syns, once my weight loss stops I will cut down to 10, that is once I manage to actually stick to plan for a week hehe. Drink plenty of water tonight, best thing for bloating. I bet you'll have done great on wi tomorrow. x
How do you get your diary link in your signature, I tried to do it ages ago but didn't have the first clue lol

Hi Becky,

Noticed your SW diary in your signature when you posted on mine so thought I would pop by and say hi. How are you doing? You've done so well to lose all that weight, wowsers!

Hope you're having a good week!

Jules xxxxx

Thanks for popping over Jules! When you've had a baby you end up having lots of weight to lose lol! I'm so glad to have it all off me now, carrying all that extra weight was not good!! Thanks for the encouragement xx

Hi Josie! You just type your text 'my diary' or whatever, then you highlight it and click on the icon that looks like a globe, then you insert the link to your diary. I only know this because I've used Blogger for a few years and it's the same system, didn't have a clue at first myself he he!!

Thanks for your encouragement, I'll do a post now about weigh in! xx

Well... here is the saga of My weigh in!!

I have stuck to plan all week, had the correct amount of HEAs and HEBs, weighed them all, checked that all my food is syn free, had fruit, salad and veg with every meal, counted all my syns etc...

So at weigh in I lost the grand total of nothing :0(

But I'm not that disappointed if I'm honest, I've ate really well, never felt hungry and have enjoyed the food I've eaten so it's not as though I've gone through torture all week and had nothing to show for it! I actually feel like I had a gormet week and got away with it!!

Although I know that it's probably due to the fact that for the last few days I've been horribly bloated!! Yet yesterday I had my size 12 jeans on and had to keep pulling them up because they were falling down, this has never happened before! So at least I had a NSV this week!!

I know I need to drink more water and if I'm honest with myself I could cut down on the amount of fruit I've been eating!! So my plan for this week is...

Drink loads of water
Try to eat less snacks between meals
Only eat when hungry, not for the sake of it!!

So onwards and upwards, might try mixing my days up a bit more too!!

Wish me luck for the up and coming week xx

Good luck for the week ahead Becky! As you know the water has worked a treat for me! Hope you get a good loss next week. Feeling bloated is horrid isn't it!!

So onto week 2 onwards and upwards and here's to a better weight in next Wednesday!!

Today I went to my mums and then went to the local library, just to get some books for my son really, but it turned out they had loads of activities on and lots of his school friends were there so it turned out to be a good afternoon! I got home quite hungry though as being out of the house all day means you don't eat much, and I think my STS has been playing on my mind far too much and making me feel bad about snacking! I'm sure it won't last long though because I love my food!!

Green day (I was naughty and only had 1 hexb!)

B- 2 weetabix (hexb) with milk (hexa) and sweetener
Pint of NAS juice
L- Pot noodle in a mug spicy curry
Pear
S-Apple
Jelly Baby (1 syn)
No sugar Jelly with a tbsp Mullerlight cherry yog
Pint NAS juice
D- Half a packet of Bachelors Chinese rice with added pepper, mushroom and onion served with lettuce.
Marshmallow (1 syn)
2.5 pts NAS juice
S- 2 mini eggs (1.5 syns)
Options hot choc (2 syns)
Wotsits (5 syns)

Last edited:
Good luck this week. I am terrible for water but am in the habit of buying multipacks of bottled water now so I always have one with me. I find them easier to drink if they've not been in the fridge as well. Been managing to get through 1.5 litres a day compared to no water before!! just tea, coffee and fizzy lol
It does sound like you suffer with water retention.
Enjoy this weeks food and feel happy that size 12s are falling down, am very jealous!!

Thanks Josie! I do suffer terrible from water retention, aparently one of the things to look for is an increase in shoe size! After I had Dylan I went up from a size 7 to a size 8, I thought I'd go back down to a size 7 when I lost weight but no, still got size 8 clown feet!! xx

So today I didn't have a clue how my day would pan out! I knew I was going to my friend's house but I had no idea what I would eat there as I knew she had been doing lots of baking (and she sent us home with a big bag of cakes, scones and shortbread eek!) the original plan was to have a Mcdonalds but as we'd had one on Tuesday I asked if we could just have a sandwich instead. In the end the day didn't turn out bad at all and I managed to get everything in within my healthy extras and syns yay!!

Red day

B- 1 weetabix (3 syns) with 100ml milk (part of hexa)
Apple
3 x 3/4 pt glasses NAS squash
Sugar free jelly with 1/4 pot mullerlight cherry yog
L- 2 slices wholemeal bread from 800g loaf (2 heb)
slice ham
Options hot choc (2 syns)
Chocolate cake (5 syns)
1 glass NAS squash
D- Iceland beef in gravy with cauli, carrots and green beans
Apple
Sugar free jelly with 1/4 pot mullerlight cherry yog

Going to try to get in another 2-3 glasses of squash this evening!

Thanks Josie I had to show lots of discipline yesterday but it just went to show that the willpower is well and truely with me at the moment!! I am loving Sugar Free jelly, I make up a sachet into 4 old Mullerlight pots and then top them with 1/4 pot of Mullerlight when I'm ready to eat them, it's as filling as a Mullerlight but only 33 cals instead of 100!! I was thinking of that when I was turning down all the yummy foods yesterday, I think you have to have a treat to look forward to! xx

So today is going to be a green day I have decided!

I asked a question on the main SW forum last night about how much people actually eat. I have seen so many threads where people have been struggling and they've had replies saying 'you're not eating enough' but the common reply when asking people if they are strict with portion sizes even though things were free was Yes! So now I'm confused!! But as someone who loses weight very slowly I think I'm going to have to exercise a bit of portion control, I don't think I'm one of those people who can eat loads and still lose!! :0(

Breakfast

1 Weetabix (half Hexb) with 100ml milk (part of Hexa)
Sugar Free jelly with 1/4 pot Mullerlight yog
2 glasses NAS squash

Lunch

Sweet and Sour Mug Shot
Rice Crispy cake (4 syns)
Glass NAS squash
Hot choc (3 syns)
Orange

Dinner

2 wholemeal toast (Hexb) with 42g reduced fat cheese (Hexa) and salad with dressing (1 syn)
Sugar Free jelly with 1/4 pot Mullerlight yog
2 mini eggs (1.5 syns)
500ml bottle Coke Zero
1 glass NAS squash

Last edited:
Hi Becky, with the portion control thing, I too have seen lots of posts where people have said that non losers are not eating enough etc.
I have to admit that I have exercised portion control since being on the diet, even if the food is free I have tried to eat a reasonable portion and not go back for seconds. I do always have about 15 syns a day though and have always managed to lose when I've stuck to plan.
I did slimfast shortly before Christmas and was starving for the 10 days I was on it. It was torture and I didn't lose a single pound, so I definitely think that there is something to be said for not eating enough. I think what they say about your body going into famine mode is definitely right when on low calorie diets based on my experiences. SW is my first successful diet and I've worked out I eat on average 1400 cals a day but naturally the sw diet is low fat and I think that is key to weight loss as well.
Sorry a bit of an essay there!! :nightf:

I also wanted to add that looking at your diary over the last few days, you are eating on average 1100 kcals a day. That is quite low but you should be at least losing some weight.
Do you have any thyroid problems or have you ever had a blood test to check that your thyroid is producing enough thyroxine. My mil found out a few months ago that she had that problem and after taking thyroxine tablets from the doctor has gone down to 8 stone from 11 stone!!

Thanks for your replies Josie you're the best!! It's interesting to hear that you control your portions, I never have and that's maybe why I've not been losing it very fast!! I've not had any tests for thyroid problems, but I had loads of blood tests when I was pregnant 6 years ago and they all came back fine. And seeing as I've always had slow losses I'm guessing it's just me!!

Yep I've been checking my calories and they've been around 1100, when I was calorie counting I would be starving if I ate this amount, but I've not been hungry the last few days, it's either all the drinks or the SW food! Really hoping for a loss this week or I will be gutted!! xx

I've been at work 7 til 5.30 today so I'm feeling well and truely pooped now! My eyes are stinging and I think it might be an early night for me!!

Saturday - Green Day

Breakfast

1 Weetabix (1/2 Hexb) with 100ml milk (part Hexa)
2 glasses NAS squash

Lunch

Sweet and Sour mug shot
Sugar free jelly with 1/4 pot mullerlight
2 mini eggs (1.5 syns)
2 glasses NAS squash
Bottle coke zero

Dinner

1/2 a packet of Chinese savoury rice
2/3 small can of sweetcorn nibblets
1 roasted pepper
salad of lettuce, tomato and cucumber
Sugar free jelly and 1/4 pot Mullerlight
2 mini eggs (1.5 syns)
Mini Cad creme egg (2.5 syns)
2 glasses NAS squash

Will probably have a milky hot choc later (2 syns and remainder of Hexa)

Back